Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You get a delicious pizza. Unfortunately, you also get a stomachache, so you can't eat your pizza. For extra points, you are forced to give the pizza to your annoying younger sibling.

I wish I was an accomplished violinist.

Granted, a peace treaty between all marshans where signed but now that they know each other better they hate each other more

and the one who came up with the idea for this stupid peace treaty, namely you.

Poof me to the mainland away from the sharpedo pls (look at the post above wish granter)

Granted, you get them but something seems off about them

There looking at you..............................................They constantly want to hug you and dont let loose ^-^

Alright Someone just took over the pokemon world with flying sharpedo I'm done, SEE YA LATER SHITLORDS

I wish that I was teleported back to the human world with my 1 billion money convertedd to euro's

huh...huh... I escaped... by hitting it on its nose...thats their only design flaw..

Granted, you can stop playing whenever you want but you cant play as well anymore

you are back to your originals violin playing skills hah serves you right for bringing the sharpedo with me and not just leaving the money behind

I anticipated my last wish outcome wrong :(

I wish that all these sharpedo and all their bullshit are gone 4EVER...ever..ever..ever

Aw, noone wants to murder you.

Your wish is granted. A vicious horde of Aggrons, which largely outnumber you, come after you. Of course, they target the leader first. B)

Alright. Screw violin. I wish for a chocolate cake. Just a normal chocolate cake. No poison, no disgusting substances, no... hidden explosives or whatever. Just a normal chocolate cake! You people can't possibly mess that one up. Can you?

hahahahahahahahaaha......muhahahahahaha

granted: you get your normal chocolate cake but your friends and family also want a piece (srry)

I can live with my corrupted wish because i'm a strong tyranitar, now im happy so

(because this outcome is what i wanted sorta)

I wish that the aggron all had cute baby aron....