• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The orphanage rooms actually have signs in E15 so you know what they are, but it's not likely you'll return there.

One locked room on the second floor of Serra's house is her personal room, and the other is an unused guest room. Neither are of consequence.

Hooray for an arbitrary total 10% jump from what was actually forty minutes worth of work.

Please nobody ever expect sidequests to get done anywhere remotely that fast ever again.

oh wow thats a huge jump i wonder if ame will tell us what the new feilds will be soon

You can actually check them out in the main page! (But I'm guessing that's not all of the new fields - because we still need Serra's field and possibly the next gym leader's field?)

But 84%!! Perfect - it'll be when I've already handed in my assignments so this is going to rock~

Well it seems that Ep.15 is coming in May... Why does this have to be also in May? What I am supposed to do? Watch the world series of poker, play the new episode of the best pokemon game ever, watch the Roland Garros Grand Slam, study for the university exams or start my undergrad thesis? Well, I will need some dopplegangers i suppose :P

Edited by Kookies

That percent jump though. Anyways, once all the other stuff is done, we'll probably get another percent jump from the story section.

And... Now I'm tempted to make a new file... But not yet...

There are either very few sidequests, or Ame did those ridiculously fast.

If I'm not wrong she said that only 2 new sidequests were implemented for this episode.

Talking about this, are sidequests only for pokemon or for other things too? Like Simon's problem with Tara's corpse.

• Administrators

Well there's something I am supposed to be doing specifically assigned to me, I'm sure there are some other small things here and there, but I'm.. learning as we go so to speak.

actually it's just those last two things you have

you're the lucky one here

Sorry to burst some bubbles, but keep in mind, once it reaches 100%, it's going to probably be in beta period, which can take about a week or more to finish before it is released.

Yeah, I was going to ask if the beta would be before or at 100% actually.

I would have assumed that if it were to be done before 100%, that there would be a category specifically for the beta progress.