Lin thinks she's so cool because he has a Hydreigon which can be wiped out pretty easy if you have cool pokemon..or maybe she has one or more legendary pokemon!?

What if 10x worse than ghethis Hydregion tho. P.S Fairy against hydregion=Rekt.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the resistances x_x I know all of the x2 weaknesses but the resistances are a bit more detailed to remember

Poison resistance the fight, grass, bug and fairy.

So only ground type is the poison/dark weak agaisnt.

Poison/Dark with levitate does actually have some weaknesses by technicalities. Gravity and Mold Breaker or Smack Down make it weak to ground again, and if you actually use the move mircale eye (which no one would because it is very situational :P) pyschic moves can hit dark types for neutral damage I think, so it would be weak to psychic as well. Again these are only technicalities, it's not actually weak to these types unless these conditions are met.

Poison/Dark with levitate does actually have some weaknesses by technicalities. Gravity and Mold Breaker or Smack Down make it weak to ground again, and if you actually use the move mircale eye (which no one would because it is very situational :P) pyschic moves can hit dark types for neutral damage I think, so it would be weak to psychic as well. Again these are only technicalities, it's not actually weak to these types unless these conditions are met.

I know the miracle eye, but come on. No one use miracle eye or moves like that. But still, give good reason.

And the levitate thing is true. But it doesn't need that if you use the new poison field in reborn: sewers field, no ground attacks work.

73% yayayy~ \(^u^)/

Also @Bessi Poison/Dark Weezing would be weak against Fighting

@Shing Hydreigon gets Flash Cannon.

Fighting type would deal normal damage.

I know the miracle eye, but come on. No one use miracle eye or moves like that. But still, give good reason.

And the levitate thing is true. But it doesn't need that if you use the new poison field in reborn: sewers field, no ground attacks work.

If it would be used in the new field,it would make sense to gain another ability:maybe adaptability???(would work well with the field)

I thought poison/dark because weezing is OHKOed by psychic special moves.It would be easy to counter with miracle eye but to be honest nobody uses that move.

Anyway it is good to speculate until the episode is done

I guess if you could remove Levitate via Gastro Acid, Mold Breaker etc - that would make the battle a whole lot easier (if there is a PULSE Weezing that is...)

Almost 3/4 of the way done... can't believe the amount of hard work and progress Ame and the other developers must be putting into this project for our own personal enjoyment. To get a portion of an absolutely colossal project up to 73% done in so small a time period; just wow. There need to be more people like them in the world.

Obligatory it moved up a percent post. No one else say a word about it now and actually discuss the pic ame just gave us. I find it interesting to say the least. If it really is pre-Serra, then we can confirm her home has gotten a makeover, and probably a makeover more fit for a beauty queen like Serra herself. She has great taste btw, I love the way the floor and decorations look and blend now. Also can we confirm that there is now extra rooms? Because it seems like player character and EL are isolated in one room. See what I did there? ICE-olated. OHMIGOD I slay myself sometimes. Anyways, I'm really liking the way Serras new home looks. It seems much more fitting now.

I was wondering what was inside those empty rooms - including in Serra's house and the orphanage on the basement floor. Will we be able to go inside those rooms at some point?