List your favorite nintendo game (not counting pokemon)

jamesw0102

Animal crossing and Mario. I really never liked zelda to be honest

I really never liked zelda to be honest

never liked zelda

Get out Wind Waker my fav. Actually, I think my favorite nintendo game is Xenoblade Chronicles, but there's a really long list of games I could pick from being close seconds.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Give me a 3D Zelda without Zelda, Ganon, Hyrule, friggen NAVI, and make it one of the coolest games to straight THEORIZE over.

2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - For those of you that don't know, Paper Mario is the spiritual spin off successor to Super Mario RPG, and the timed hits and stylish points gave the player absolute control in the instanced fights. Paper Mario is my favorite perspective of the iconic plumber, and like Majora, it takes Mario out of his original domain and pairs him with some different locales, people, scenery, bosses, and partners. Rogueport is an overworld hub that is absolutely beautiful in it's plain and hard appearance.

3. Conker's Bad Fur Day - Kids, this one isn't safe for you guys....if you're an obnoxious no good adult and you enjoy collect-a-thons like BanjoKazooieTooieNuts and-...okay we don't mention that last one, then Conker's is one you will want to pick up. The dialogue is absolutely filthy, the innocence Conker from Diddy Kong Racing had was stripped away for what was yesteryear's version of 'Happy Tree Friends', and the whole experience is just distasteful....and oooooh so satisfying. I never said I was an angel.

4. EarthBound - Another one of those RPGs that is so much more than what meets the eye. This is the home of the Smash character 'Ness'....for those of you that didn't know.....(I know, there are some people, weird huh?)

5 - Donkey Kong 64 - See: Rare, DK Rap

Um super mario 3.. Dang i don't find anymore. Maybe super mario world

No zelda or metroid.

Same with fire emblem.

Like most of the nintendo games.

P.S I like ya icon James. Dat ash's super saiyan infernape.

Edited by ShingSt

Um super mario 3.. Dang i don't find anymore. Maybe super mario world

No zelda or metroid.

Same with fire emblem.

Like most of the nintendo games.

P.S I like ya icon James. Dat ash's super saiyan infernape.

lol thanks

Definitely comes down to Fire Emblem or Smash Bros. As for a specific game, I guess it'd be between Fire Emblem: Awakening and Super Smash Bros. Melee. I absolutely love Zelda as well, but I don't think it's on the same level as Smash and Fire Emblem.

1. Wind Waker And Skyward Sword - Love these to death and I don't know which one I like better. Wind Waker I have more nolstalgia over, and Skyward Sword shook up the experience for me so much that it became very memorable.

2. Paper Mario - My most played childhood game. NEXT.

3. SMASH - Yep. Get rekt. And I mean all of the smashes, cuz all of them are good contrary to popular belief =/

Mario Series:

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Donkey Kong Series:

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Quest

Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropic Freeze

Legend of Zelda Series:

Link to the Past

Link's Awakening

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

Oracle of Ages

Oracle of Seasons

Twilight Princess

Metroid series:

Super Metroid

Metroid Fusion

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Star Fox series:

Star Fox 64

Fire Emblem series:

Sacred Stones

Path to Radiance

Awakening

(I still need to play sword of seals)

Punch Out!! series:

Punch Out!! (NES)

Punch Out!! (Wii)

Other series:

Mother 2 (aka Earthbound)

F-Zero X

Custom Robo

Custom Robo Arena

Golden Sun

Golden Sun: Lost Age

Advanced Wars 2

• Support Squad

I rarely do Nintendo. If i'm honest I can't stand Mario. Just how he's so often rehashed and twisted grinds on my nerves like all hell. Zelda games I can handle but i don't like how reliant a lot of puzzles and temples can be reliant on one item/mechanic. Kinda boring for me. I guess that leaves me Fire Emblem cuz I did love awakening

I+don+t+get+fj+jack+_a91fda719554505a964

..... None. I never got into nintendo really as a kid outside of Pokemon. Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Smash? Nope. A lot of it was probably due to their goofy controllers they always had as well as the just generally klutzy feel/appearance they presented themselves with.

Super Mario Galaxy (the first) is definitely up there. I'm not normally a fan of the Mario franchise but that game was the best <3

Animal Crossing is another favorite, but for some reason I have this weird trend where, for a couple months, it'll be all like "OMG ACCF IS MY LIFE I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS #JOHTO4LIFE"... And then school will happen. Bye-bye, everyone...

Even after school lets out, I always drift away after a few days... *sigh* Poor Ruby. And Monique. And Monty (well he moved away but whatever). And Daisy and Mott and Stinky and Hugh and Punchy...

Oh god Punchy ;-; I hope he hasn't moved away yet... he's been my next-door neighbor ever since I first started.