Hi I'm ShootingStarmie

ShootingStarmie

Hi I'm ShootingStarmie. I've been a fan of this game for a while, and I browse these forums quite often so I thought it'd be best for me to finally make an account on here.

Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm a retired smogon moderator, and I rarely play Pokemon competitively anymore, but I still love Pokemon and make sure I'm up to date with everything going on. I think the main reason I stopped playing was due to the luck factor and often times finding battles very repetitive and stale, hence why I actually started to play chess, which is my new hobby! Feel free to challenge me to a game! Apart from that I just work a regular job in a tech company, and that's about it really. Feel free to say hi if you see me.

• Administrators

I think the main reason I stopped playing was due to the luck factor and often times finding battles very repetitive and stale,

insert my usual gripe about turn-based systems here

aka yeah same

And yet here we are! Welcome!

Hey there, ShootingStarmie! Welcome to the Reborn Forums.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask myself, an Ace Member, or a moderator. If you are interested in competitive battling, or just wanting a place to chat, check out the Showdown Server. There's also a FAQ page, which is pretty self explanatory, so be sure to read that if you have any simple questions. Finally, be sure to read the rules as well.

you're name is also reaaaally familiar.. were you in a competitive Facebook battling group before?

Edited by Lostelle

Yea Lostelle, I'm a member of a few Facebook communities, although again I rarely post there anymore due to lack of interest u_u Thanks for all of the useful info, I'll be sure to check out these forums when I have time.

Ha, it's good to hear I actually have a fan fruit dealer! Nice to meet you.

Thanks for all if the replies everyone, I hope I speak with all of you soon.