Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

did anyone know that you can return to goldenleaf forest to fight the dimensional rift gyarados again. i assume it's optional though. my torterra puts in work with leech seed. it also defeated narcrissa's gengar.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did anyone know that you can return to goldenleaf forest to fight the dimensional rift gyarados again. i assume it's optional though. my torterra puts in work with leech seed. it also defeated narcrissa's gengar.

I found that during my second playthrough while searching the lands for that Fennekin.

Torterra puts in work against everything!

I found that during my second playthrough while searching the lands for that Fennekin.

Torterra puts in work against everything!

ikr, especially with shell armor. of course i had to protect stall on the gyarados. and the gengar isn't a big problem as long as i don't get poisoned. i wonder when do we get to buy revives and hyper potions because i could use them

ikr, especially with shell armor. of course i had to protect stall on the gyarados. and the gengar isn't a big problem as long as i don't get poisoned. i wonder when do we get to buy revives and hyper potions because i could use them

Lemonades are a great medium for the level cap that is 4.4. The jump in HP restoration from super potion to hyper potion has always been a weird one for me.

Lemonades are a great medium for the level cap that is 4.4. The jump in HP restoration from super potion to hyper potion has always been a weird one for me.

ya, i need to restock. does anyone know nacrissa's full team and what/where is the tm she gives us? i'll put what i know in the spoiler tag below.

Gengar

Chandelure

Rotom (normal)

Doublade

Dusclops (maybe. She was shown using one in wispy labs)

???????

ya, i need to restock. does anyone know nacrissa's full team and what/where is the tm she gives us? i'll put what i know in the spoiler tag below.

Gengar

Chandelure

Rotom (normal)

Doublade

Dusclops (maybe. She was shown using one in wispy labs)

???????

Mismagius I think.. And yes please, where is the TM??

I believe she said she dropped it in Amethyst cave right? Only TM I can find there is if you use dig on one of the graves at the peak.

and what tm is that and what peak do you speak of? also when can we use surf/strength?

Edited by EonicEevee

and what tm is that and what peak do you speak of? also when can we use surf/strength?

Well now, thatd ruin all the fun right? I believe you need surf to get there, and you get surf after the last gym leader currently available. Strength is likely the next gym leader.

9c8b7815dcf7404b6c0bfb721e1fe769.png

-Introduction-

Hello! This is a project that I have been working on for a little while. Using Pokémon Essentials I thought I could create a unique, but enjoyable world for the fans of Pokémon

Pokémon Rejuvenation was created solely because of Pokémon Reborn. Pokémon Reborn blew me away so much when I first played it that I decided that I wanted to create a world of my own.

Like Pokémon Reborn, Pokémon Rejuvenation is an exceptional challenge for Pokémon trainers to compete in. All gym leaders hold teams, and move-sets to counter their weaknesses and prevail in battle. Not only that, but they all hold a special move that only they can know.

Only experienced, and hardcore trainers will be able to complete this challenge.

bff16ca3bd1f156521aae4407d287028.png

-Plot-

The Aevium region has experienced peace for 50 years after a mysterious event caused the region to shatter into pieces. However, an unknown organization is determined to finally shatter the streak of peace. Can you, the child of the former Pop Idol Yancy, travel to a new world? Take on the unknown forces of an evil organization?

The only way to find out is to start your journey.

And your journey starts now.

-Features-.

-All of the starters will be available to catch.

-All 721 Pokémon will be able to be caught.

Customized Over-world Characters

IV/EV Checker

-Customized Shiny Pokémon

-Increased Shiny rate (250/8192).

-18 Gyms.(Four in Current release.)

-Quick Save.

-Tons of custom characters, and sprites.

-Amazing music by GlitchxCity and other composers!

-Protagonists-

55X0l2.png

XZnaKs.png

AFJcgC.png

CncSr0.png

Screenshots

advertisements1.png

If you've played this before, it is safe to save everywhere EXCEPT:

Route/Town Gates

Pokemon Centers

------------

-Download Link-

5 Badges are available of this release.

V 4-4

Mega

Mediafire

-Credits-

--------Main Development-------------

SuperJanBro

--------Sprites----------------------

SuperJanBro

Kyledove(Deviantart)

ligtherzein

Amethyst(Inspiration&Tutorials/Overworld Sprites/BattlerSprites)

Zumidesu/ActualNarukami

Zerudez (Deviantart)

--------Generation 6 Addition--------

ActionReplayer

Pokemon Trainer Jackey

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314567

--6th gen sprites:

Amethyst

Noscium

Quanyails

Zermonious

GeoIsEvil

Kyle Dove

dDialgaDiamondb

N-kin

Misterreno

Kevfin

Xtreme1992

Vale98PM

--Mega Sprites:

Julian

Amethyst

Gardrow

FlameJow

The Cynical Poet

Minhnerd

--------Music------------------------

GlitchXCity

NickOleksiak

Solkrieg

The Ophidians

xxxshadowgiratinaxxx

TheGuitahHeroe

Pianoman91894

LightUmbreon

Zumidesu

--------Pokémon Essentials-----------

Poccil

Flameguru

Maruno

FL.

P-Sign

--------Scripting--------------------

SuperJanBro

Maruno(Pkmn Essentials)

Amethyst(PBS files)

--------Tutorials--------------------

-FL-

HelioAu

Playerin

Amethyst

--------Tilesets---------------------

SuperJanBro

Maruno&Pkmn Essentials Team

Amethyst

Alistair

--------Beta Testers-----------------

SuperJanBro

Zumidesu

Yukari

BlueBomberDude

KnightOfServia

(If you would like to beta test the game, help is needed!)

Also Thank you to Amethyst for inspiring me to create this game

via Pokémon Reborn! You rock!

##################################

Development Blog

Version 5 Completion Chart

Story ##########

Maps ##########

Quality Test ##########

Balancing ##########

Field Effect upd. ##########

I love the intro and I just reached the part where I have to battle the Professors daughter in the cave at Goldenwood Forrest but she completely destroys my team every time I battle her and the pokemon I am using are:

Oshawatt: level 14

Snubull: level 13

Gulpin: level 14

Trubbish: level 14

Mightyena: level 17

Ekans: level 13

Can you give me some advice to beat her?

I love the intro and I just reached the part where I have to battle the Professors daughter in the cave at Goldenwood Forrest but she completely destroys my team every time I battle her and the pokemon I am using are:

idk what abilities/moves you have and its been awhile so I dont remember her team, but id lead with trubbish to drop some toxic spikes, use Ekans/Mightyena/Snubull with intimidate on any physical attackers(physical attackers should just do nothing against you lol). Ekans glare against anything fast and annoying. Also Id boost your levels up by one or two. The starting cap I believe is 20, and you should be getting to the first gym shortly after you beat her(and a few surprises, I hope you have pokeballs). Early levels in pokemon make a world of difference.

edit: Also two mono poison types are a bit redundant. Id probably try to find something else to replace gulpin with that might get you more type coverage.

Edited by madf0x

This game is.... Not bad...

Really liking it so far.

Narcissa is too damn difficult tho. But finally after about a hundred resets a filter mr.mime came through and dealt with half of her team.

Edited by heloo5t5

I'm not the guy so is in competivie. But try and get a vivillion, that one will rekt godly with psybeam.

Y'all need to get real and get Hoppip before Jan deletes him,damn thing reks the game so hard lol.

Bitch please. Makuhita/Hariyama is the true pokereks. Belly drum/bulk up power, with da fake out and knock off. And Force palm power. And it when it's level 46, op close combat ftw. And dat guts power. Sweet jesus, that's really godly with high attacks.

Just wait when i'll breed for that bullet punch.

• Developers

Eh with the Hoppip thing, it wont be axed, but it will be moved to the Jungle and will probably be an event encounter.

what hm are we allowed to use outside of battle after beating narcrissa? And where in amethyst cave is her tm?

Also are we supposed to win the first battle against madame x? gulp..

Edited by EonicEevee

• Developers

Well, I was looking through the game to see where I placed all the children and it seems I placed the final child in an area the player can't reach yet.... Oops...

This was because that wasn't the case in the beginning, but then changed it last minute because it had a Pokemon I found too OP for that point in the game.

Will fix for Version 5.