Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any good pokemon that can be gotten early game. i just beat the shiny garboder.

Do the quests at the Help Center, in one of them you can get a Carvanha in a fountain got a speed boost one

Edited by Reverse

Yep. :P

A little off topic, I really wish i kept reborn 14.1, 14.5 fixed destiny knot breeding but broke power item breeding. TTnTT

Well thanks for the Jan's tumblr.

Sucks that one, i have atleast that version.

Has anyone found any ability capsules in rejuvenation and if so, one, where's the first one, and two, can they change a pokemon's ability into their hidden ability like they do in reborn?

I've found 3 so far. Unfortunately I did not think to document where I found them. I may start another new save where I document the location of certain hidden items. Maybe a list can be made.

I've found 3 so far. Unfortunately I did not think to document where I found them. I may start another new save where I document the location of certain hidden items. Maybe a list can be made.

I found one in the version 3. And i found 2 of the hidden ability capsue version 3. I did show screenshot of them, the first one i found was pretty tricky.

I may also need a ditto if it's available because my shadow froakie is trash. Relaxed plus torrent equals useless.

I'm pretty sure there is no Ditto as of version 4.4. If there is, it is very well hidden. You can go to Gearan city and talk to the scientist guy which will give you a 2nd chance at catching shadow Pokemon. Personally I quick save quite often. Just in case my game crashes or I encounter a shadow Pokemon. I don't mind soft resetting for a good nature and ability.

I'm pretty sure there is no Ditto as of version 4.4. If there is, it is very well hidden. You can go to Gearan city and talk to the scientist guy which will give you a 2nd chance at catching shadow Pokemon. Personally I quick save quite often. Just in case my game crashes or I encounter a shadow Pokemon. I don't mind soft resetting for a good nature and ability.

Then where was the ditto prior to version 4.4? Also, how do you get access to the day-care?

Edited by EonicEevee

Then where was the ditto prior to version 4.4? Also, how do you get access to the day-care?

There was a Ditto prior to 4.4?

The Day Care is in Gearan City. I don't know what you need to do to gain access. I just played the game and noticed it was available. How far into the game are you?

There was a Ditto prior to 4.4?

The Day Care is in Gearan City. I don't know what you need to do to gain access. I just played the game and noticed it was available. How far into the game are you?

Just about to challenge venam. i know when i can purify though.

Just about to challenge venam. i know when i can purify though.

Check the DayCare after you beat venom after you beat Venam. If the Daycare still isn't available then check again after you've beaten the 2nd gym. Or just check after you purify your Froakie.

I'll keep an eye on the Daycare myself. I'd like answer to this question.

Edited by Captain

Check the DayCare after you beat venom after you beat Venam. If the Daycare still isn't available then check again after you've beaten the 2nd gym. Or just check after you purify your Froakie.

I'll keep an eye on the Daycare myself. I'd like answer to this question.

You need to beat the third gym. Afaik there is no ditto in the game, but I havnt exactly combed the game for all event pokemon so maybe there is one. Honestly Id expect wed be able to get one a bit further down the line, another gym or two at the minimum.

I'm still confused...how can I get past all these metal bars in amethyst cave?

Do you see the black lines lying across the metal bars? Look for a gap in those black lines. That's where you walk.

9c8b7815dcf7404b6c0bfb721e1fe769.png

-Introduction-

Hello! This is a project that I have been working on for a little while. Using Pokémon Essentials I thought I could create a unique, but enjoyable world for the fans of Pokémon

Pokémon Rejuvenation was created solely because of Pokémon Reborn. Pokémon Reborn blew me away so much when I first played it that I decided that I wanted to create a world of my own.

Like Pokémon Reborn, Pokémon Rejuvenation is an exceptional challenge for Pokémon trainers to compete in. All gym leaders hold teams, and move-sets to counter their weaknesses and prevail in battle. Not only that, but they all hold a special move that only they can know.

Only experienced, and hardcore trainers will be able to complete this challenge.

bff16ca3bd1f156521aae4407d287028.png

-Plot-

The Aevium region has experienced peace for 50 years after a mysterious event caused the region to shatter into pieces. However, an unknown organization is determined to finally shatter the streak of peace. Can you, the child of the former Pop Idol Yancy, travel to a new world? Take on the unknown forces of an evil organization?

The only way to find out is to start your journey.

And your journey starts now.

-Features-.

-All of the starters will be available to catch.

-All 721 Pokémon will be able to be caught.

Customized Over-world Characters

IV/EV Checker

-Customized Shiny Pokémon

-Increased Shiny rate (250/8192).

-18 Gyms.(Four in Current release.)

-Quick Save.

-Tons of custom characters, and sprites.

-Amazing music by GlitchxCity and other composers!

-Protagonists-

55X0l2.png

XZnaKs.png

AFJcgC.png

CncSr0.png

Screenshots

advertisements1.png

If you've played this before, it is safe to save everywhere EXCEPT:

Route/Town Gates

Pokemon Centers

------------

-Download Link-

5 Badges are available of this release.

V 4-4

Mega

Mediafire

-Credits-

--------Main Development-------------

SuperJanBro

--------Sprites----------------------

SuperJanBro

Kyledove(Deviantart)

ligtherzein

Amethyst(Inspiration&Tutorials/Overworld Sprites/BattlerSprites)

Zumidesu/ActualNarukami

Zerudez (Deviantart)

--------Generation 6 Addition--------

ActionReplayer

Pokemon Trainer Jackey

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314567

--6th gen sprites:

Amethyst

Noscium

Quanyails

Zermonious

GeoIsEvil

Kyle Dove

dDialgaDiamondb

N-kin

Misterreno

Kevfin

Xtreme1992

Vale98PM

--Mega Sprites:

Julian

Amethyst

Gardrow

FlameJow

The Cynical Poet

Minhnerd

--------Music------------------------

GlitchXCity

NickOleksiak

Solkrieg

The Ophidians

xxxshadowgiratinaxxx

TheGuitahHeroe

Pianoman91894

LightUmbreon

Zumidesu

--------Pokémon Essentials-----------

Poccil

Flameguru

Maruno

FL.

P-Sign

--------Scripting--------------------

SuperJanBro

Maruno(Pkmn Essentials)

Amethyst(PBS files)

--------Tutorials--------------------

-FL-

HelioAu

Playerin

Amethyst

--------Tilesets---------------------

SuperJanBro

Maruno&Pkmn Essentials Team

Amethyst

Alistair

--------Beta Testers-----------------

SuperJanBro

Zumidesu

Yukari

BlueBomberDude

KnightOfServia

(If you would like to beta test the game, help is needed!)

Also Thank you to Amethyst for inspiring me to create this game

via Pokémon Reborn! You rock!

##################################

Development Blog

Version 5 Completion Chart

Story ##########

Maps ##########

Quality Test ##########

Balancing ##########

Ess. 15 update ##########

Field Effect upd. ##########

..................................(Opinion not allowed)............................................

Edited by Char"Dale"izard

Seems like you have copied too much of Reborn... You should have come up with your own ideas and not just taken the field effects etc... The shadow Pokemon isn't even your own idea. This just seems too similar.

lol yo dawg play the game before you start talking crap.

Do you see the black lines lying across the metal bars? Look for a gap in those black lines. That's where you walk.

OH ok thx :D

Seems like you have copied too much of Reborn... You should have come up with your own ideas and not just taken the field effects etc... The shadow Pokemon isn't even your own idea. This just seems too similar.

This is dedicated to Reborn...Read before you type I always say.