Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Is there a way to get back to a city? Nim's gone. I assume surfing but I want to ask before I waste my time.

Also the water gym was pure evil. I didn't really have a team for her. So I regrettably switched to easy mode and barely won. :/

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a way to get back to a city? Nim's gone. I assume surfing but I want to ask before I waste my time.

Also the water gym was pure evil. I didn't really have a team for her. So I regrettably switched to easy mode and barely won. :/

That's something fixed in 4.1.

well, in 14.1 is when i fought her, i needed a revive but otherwise it was easy, i beat her first try

woah, pokeballs are working again, i didnt do anything

Edited by 2tousent

Um, struggle bug isn't working. Its' base power is 30 instead of 50 (idk if that's a mistake), but it never lowers Sp.Atk.

Look for the large gaps.

Also, why can escape ropes take you from the overworld back into a cave?

You'd be happy to know that after seeing that Liepard of your's i considered using a shiny purrloin i found xD

I'm having the capture error too. If it matters, I attempted to throw like 5 Great Balls at a Delibird before soft resetting. Now Pokeballs in general don't work at all, not even closing and rebooting the game will work.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

Question, did you capture a pokemon in that area right before? And then it stopped working? Or did it just randomly stopped working.

• Veterans

Hmm...we need a Prison Movie reference in Blacksteeple prison.....btw why do some of the trainers in there have fully evolved starters....it's kinda annoying though it gives good exp.Thank god you didnt give Madelis Hydreigon already,she'd be crazy hard with that thing >.>

It just randomly stopped working. Like, I can't think of anything that would suddenly trigger it out of nowhere.

Although if it matters, the last Pokemon I caught before the capture error started happening was a Mime Jr. in Wispy Ruins (of which I already had one from the Xen Lab), about 10 minutes before I attempted catching the Delibird in the icy cave beneath Akuwa Town. Before that was the Solrock in Amethyst Cave.

The Delibird was also paralyzed, not sure if that would matter. The other two I threw Sleep Powder on instead.

I could upload my save file, maybe there's something in there that could tell you something.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqyl0uug937pn4h/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Edited by Alilatias

Question, did you capture a pokemon in that area right before? And then it stopped working? Or did it just randomly stopped working.

I caught a finneon on Akuwa shore then didn't try catching anything else until shadow stantler.

Also, there's two Brineys on the boat, one on the front and one in his cabin.

• Developers

Are are guys on different difficulties? I just want to make sure the difficulty codes arent interfering. Which I doubt. At first I suspected the nuzlocke code I was working on but now Im not so sure.

• Veterans

Are are guys on different difficulties? I just want to make sure the difficulty codes arent interfering. Which I doubt. At first I suspected the nuzlocke code I was working on but now Im not so sure.

>Nuzlocke code

Dificulty Mode Nuzlocke OP XD

DAMN! I was so close to beating that dimensional gyarados! My oddish managed to poison it and stall a few rain dance turns of it with protect + switching pokemon. If only 1 more protect hax was there :C. Sorry the thing below was a misclick lol.

Edited by timbla

I am stuck in this doorway. I updated to 4.1 and I am still stuck. Instead of finishing the first simulator, I tried going back to the beginning and talking to the scientist guy. He asks if you want to end the simulator, but I still get stuck. Also, a similar glitch happens in the starting area when you first load a new game. The last maid you talk to before entering the room to see you dad will move to the left so you can enter. If you choose not to enter the room and instead go back the way you came, the maid will reset in front of the door blocking your path.

Also, is the red haired woman in one of the apartments supposed to have a level 93 Alakazam? What a shock that was. This isn't me complaining. I'm just curious.