Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

That first gym battle was nuts. Thanks to some RNG I was able to win the fight between our last Pokemon. I am playing on the harder difficulty. I'm really looking forward to continuing this game when I wake up. It's 1:40am and I just beat the first gym. I've earned my rest.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo dawg, just beat the first gym and got pulled into the simulation thing except I cant leave. I get stuck in the door. Tried completing the simulation(despite gimped, still damaged mons from the gym) hoping some event trigger would pull me out but nope still stuck. ill attach my saved game so you can check it out.

Thanks for the quick fix. Now we get to test what's glitched behind surf pools on the mainland. :D

So far, I've only found one, on the Wispy Path. Haven't checked Corta Forest, Wispy Ruins, and Amethyst Cave yet.

ObAr77S.png

Itemfinder says I'm standing on something, but I can't pick it up from any angle.

(Also, it would appear that 2/5 of the ability capsules said to be added in this patch are beyond surf areas. One was the previously glitched item on the beach where the boat used to be. The other? Not telling. Haven't found the remaining two yet, although I'm betting one of them is the glitched item above.)

---

EDIT: So, um... Amethyst Cave. Holy CRAP.

Edited by Alilatias

when you use a reverse candy it says: unknown hapiness changing method

edit: if i remember correctly, the forest field made my sap sipper azumarill recover HP, but i dont see that in the changelog

edit 2: ability capsule:

found an ability capsule in the island

edit 3: i think surf is a bit too slow :/

edit 4: i tried to catch a wingul, so i used a great ball, nothing happened, but the ball was wasted

Edited by 2tousent

• Developers

*Sees all the errors.*

*cries*

Also screw that door in Dr. Jenkels lab. Really ;-;.

There's no nature changer yet, but there eventually will be one.

forgot to say i'm in 14.1

tried to catch a wingull again, same thing, but nobody attacked, my ball was wasted, but poison still ticked

same thing for carvanha... surf problem?

nope, i can't catch anything it seems

timer ball didnt work either

Edited by 2tousent

• Developers

forgot to say i'm in 14.1

tried to catch a wingull again, same thing, but nobody attacked, my ball was wasted, but poison still ticked

same thing for carvanha... surf problem?

nope, i can't catch anything it seems

timer ball didnt work either

I'm not experiencing this problem. I caught a wingull just fine. So I'm not sure.

• Developers

Well, quick update. I don't have time to do a 4.2 as I have to leave in like 20 minutes, but I do have a patch similar to Narcissa's nerf.

This is mostly fixing that stupid rock smash error that I keep fixing but RPG maker wants to be like "nope."

@Crusher8890 That was fixed on the 4.1 update, so download that

@2Tousant, when I get home later I'll investigate your capturing errors.

@Qaaz, not sure why it's saying Bunnelby is in Gearen, when it's not.

So here it is:

Link

Edit: To use, DELETE your old data folder, and replace it with this.

And if RPG Maker refuses to keep my changes this time, then we're getting a divorce.

sONeeRk.png

I can still land surf in 4.1

Edit

8ewq8G3.png

Before the update, I couldn't leave the bridge. Now I can.

Edit2: Why can't the itemfinder detect hidden items?

gyaFhh9.png

Edit3: I also have the issue when pokeballs don't work, shadow girafarig just takes hyper mode damage without anything happening. I was able to catch a shiny finneon while surfing on sand before the glitch. Now I can't catch anything anywhere.

Edited by Captivation