[OOC] ANKL, P Much Just a Magical Girls RP

Shamitako

Mrrp, quick up date on NPCs:

One of Alexus or Riley will be partnering with Mary, probably Riley. The other is still free. If you want to try to get the open one, feel free to join the interaction now or at lunch

Sharp and Lilith are both open for both partners and interactions

Natalie will not be interacting with anyone again until she talks to Rein at lunch

EDIT: Oh, and Comm, your character is accepted ^^

EDIT2: Gonna add barfdays to the age section of the sheet. let me know if I miss yours since i have to dig through old OOC pages to find them

Edited by KosherKitten

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i"m good until like 2 am today to post since I'm done with work for the day. So yeah lets have fun.

Kind of wondering how Lilith will react to miss spaced out. Especially once she starts talking about cake.

@Surge

Your character is a month or so younger than mine. I talked to Alexus about it and she said she might make exceptions if we want to be paired up.

Edited by Sevonic

Alrighty, onward to lunch. I'll give a little time for reactions, but it shan't be more than an hour or two before I do the lunch intro. The journey from class to lunch isn't very major, so no worries if you don't get to post for it

EDIT: Bleh, I didn't finish. I'll do it tomorrow

Edited by KosherKitten

Before I forget, I think I'll make Nina's birthday is Feb 16 (not because that's today's date, but mostly because this is my birthday month...yeah laziness). Literally, I misread the first post and thought they had to be withing 6 months of each other which I made a list of compatible characters for that. That was my fail of the day.