New kid questions

GayMarshall

Ame is the based head developer of the game. I can't speak on her behalf, but her opinion of everyone is unbiased... at first. Treat her like a friend and she'll treat you back as such. Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. (I can't explain, but that avi reminds me of this song) Thanks Jericho ^_^

Ame is the (totally) evil mastermind behind Reborn so you better watch out....nah not really just stay cool and everything will be fine...as long as you don't look her in the eyes...ok i better stop

Ame is the (totally) evil mastermind behind Reborn so you better watch out....nah not really just stay cool and everything will be fine...as long as you don't look her in the eyes...ok i better stop

And just for that, you are probably going to die.

As for myself......*quickly runs away and hides in a corner

No, sadly im from San Antonio which isn't nearly as bad honestly. But that's pretty damn cool then. Ame, you are the only creator i know of that lurks/talks to their consumers. That makes it a more pleasant community. Thanks for the welcomes :)

And just for that, you are probably going to die.

As for myself......*quickly runs away and hides in a corner

^_^ naaa that cant be....oh i wonder who is that person with a scythe...no! It can't be! I...i...*dies*

Hi Marshall, welcome to Reborn! Ame is.. *looks at gaunt*... Ame is the sweetest, smartest, most kind person I know.. Also she is totally NON VIOLENT and wouldn't hurt anybody..*quick prayer to god.. save me*

Anyways, Cheers!

• Administrators

it's true. i watch boys sleep for a living.

but tbh i don't really understand why more game creators aren't involved in their communities, it's super healthy for the project and a lot of fun in itself

*looks at Gaunt's lifeless body
Hmmm i hope She doesn't know where i live
*looks at Yash praying like a student before an exam
She can't possibly know where i am right?Right??
*sees a shadow flicker by
That's just my sister. He he he. Wait. My sister is still at her workplace

CREEPYPASTA - AME