HOW DARE YOU AME!?!?!?

thatoneguy666

you switched the spinel town music for absolutely no possibly logical reason and i demand an explanation (i dont care if this is in the wrong place to post this, im outraged)

that music was beautiful and now its boring and typical, please tell me you're saving such a beautiful melody for a much bigger, more important city

I agree with thatoneguy666... the new Spinel Town music doesn't suit it as well as it did. I mean, the new one, for me, would be good for a town in a desert/rocky mountain. The previous one was good for a desolated place... maybe Spinel town is not that desolated, but for me it was better than this one. And the music was really beautiful too. Anyway, that's my opinion...

You know you could just find the song you want in the music folder and play it. YOU could also use the Jukebox on the Pokenav.

I'm just saying...

Apparently, it has been removed (or at least I cannot find it since the file with the old title is the new music).

Edited by Alaris

• Administrators

heh. i dont even remember doing this, but i probably did because

The old music was really grating on the ears. I welcome the change.

this was my feeling on the old music too

That's like the 3rd stupid topic in a while

What did you smoke guys?

granted it could be more... professionally? ...phrased, it's a valid feedback. please be respectful.

if people really feel strongly about it, i'm open to someone making a poll to see which more people like better, or alternative suggestions from glitch.

I don't have problem as a feedback but "HOW YOU DARE?" "Ι demand" ???

that some insult as what I see. The game is yours and you can make whatever you want, feedback is good but this post is not

He doesn't respect you why do I have to respect him?

Edited by Qaaz

• Administrators

Respect is the first rule of this community, and while I appreciate your push for a more gentle tone in the opening post, I think it's important to lead by example. If you want someone else to be more respectful, then demonstrate that for them.

Honestly I took the over-drama of the post as a joke, but maybe that's not the case. Either way, I can understand the disappointment coming from one of someone's favorite songs being replaced, and I'm not going to be unsympathetic to it.

Ok, I will not continue that but as for last I have to say that I'm with you and I have the same opinion to be the gentle as example but some times I think that we must be encounter them as they do to us

Either way. That's your playground...

Over and out

Edited by Qaaz

The original music of Spinel town gave off a feeling that something terrible HAD happened, like a sense of mourning. Beautiful as it is, that doesn't really fit with Spinel. It's not that Serra died and the funeral was going to start, for which that song would be really fitting (or anyone else really important or so).
I have to say, some sounds (not the song itself) needed to be a little 'softened', in the sense that the were a little too physically grating to the ears.
It was a really beautiful song, though. In my opinion, if any major character(s?) die in the future, then the music of the area where that happened should adopt that song or something like that.

Edited by laggless01

The original music of Spinel town gave off a feeling that something terrible HAD happened, like a sense of mourning. Beautiful as it is, that doesn't really fit with Spinel. It's not that Serra died and the funeral was going to start, for which that song would be really fitting (or anyone else really important or so).

I have to say, some sounds (not the song itself) needed to be a little 'softened', in the sense that the were a little too physically grating to the ears.

It was a really beautiful song, though. In my opinion, if any major character(s?) die in the future, then the music of the area where that happened should adopt that song or something like that.

Yeah, exactly. It gives the feeling that some disaster has happened. It could also fit in some kind of open-air ancient ruins or so... It definitely gives me the impression of a desolated place (to me, it reeeally sounded like this, which is the music for overrun villages in FFVII). It's true that doesn't fit Spinel that well, but the new one, for me, doesn't fit either (and the original was more beautiful...).

For me, Spinel should have a music transmitting the feeling of "what the hell is going on here?!" The only thing that comes to my mind now would be something like this... I know it's not the best example though.

Anyway, I'd like to hear the original in some other place in the game ^^

Edited by Alaris

Serra died, inside. Her son is an idiot, and because of having to bring him up, she had to leave her modelling career.

But hey, not that I complain with either music.

I don't know. If taken into account, they should change the music inside the gym, since it's too upbeat atm.

Also, for Serra, the song doesn't have a feeling of regret, which would be necessary in this case. The song is too grand for such a thing, it doesn't resonate to the feeling of one person, but more like one shared by many. (I don't know if that is a very clear description, sorry :/)

Edited by laggless01

I reaaaally loved the old theme. Glitch's Route 11 remix♥

You know you could just find the song you want in the music folder and play it. YOU could also use the Jukebox on the Pokenav.

I'm just saying...

The music that plays from the Jukebox is waaaay quieter than normal music. It's quite unsettling.