SilverJakler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything like Hoopa Unbound is good

We love Hoopa

right? RIGHT?

We do love hoopa, indeed. It is great to have a majin pokemon.

But when you say anything like hoopa unbound, do you mean a second, most powerful form of an already existing pokemon that is achieved through the use of an item (like the prison bottle or whatever its name is), or a new pokemon that has a regular and unbound form, or just a pokemon that looks like hoopa unbound?

Edited by zimvader42

I'll throw in my idea here for a rather under used pokemon...That just so happens to be in the never used tier.

Arbok ^.^ I would make a mega Weezing and Muk while I'm at it, but no :I

Mega Arbok

Poison/Dark (Getting dank/poison with Cali Kush Koga)

Ability: Intimidate (Maybe Moxie or Poison Touch because Arbok has a lot of physical moves)

HP: 60

Atk: 85 -> 130

Def: 69 -> 91

Sp. Atk: 65 -> 55

Sp. Def: 79 -> 79

Speed: 80 -> 123

With the added Dark type Arbok doesn't need to worry about psychic type attacks anymore. His defense got a little boost to go along with intimidate and base 123 speed would allow it to outspeed Greninja and Mega Pidgeot and many more OU pokemon. His physical movepool and Nice attack go well together, and the added Dark type helps him Sucker Punch With a strong STAB. His special attack has been lowered because he doesn't really need any special attacks. He gets More physical diversity than special and so that's why I did this. Anyway.

Arbok @ Arbokite (Higher than a kite [Get dank with Koga])

Ability: Intimidate->Intimidate (Double intimidate OML)

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Speed

Adamant/Jolly Nature

- Sucker Punch

- Seed Bomb

- Gunk Shot

- Earthquake/Dragon Tail

Seed Bomb can OHKO annoying water/ground types, Gunk Shot gets powerful STAB, As does Sucker Punch and Dragon Tail can help stop sweeps...maybe. EQ helps take out other poison types.

I'll throw in my idea here for a rather under used pokemon...That just so happens to be in the never used tier.

Arbok ^.^ I would make a mega Weezing and Muk while I'm at it, but no :I

Mega Arbok

Poison/Dark (Getting dank/poison with Cali Kush Koga)

Ability: Intimidate (Maybe Moxie or Poison Touch because Arbok has a lot of physical moves)

Atk: 85 -> 130

Def: 69 -> 91

Sp. Atk: 65 -> 55

Sp. Def: 79 -> 79

Speed: 80 -> 123

With the added Dark type Arbok doesn't need to worry about psychic type attacks anymore. His defense got a little boost to go along with intimidate and base 123 speed would allow it to outspeed Greninja and Mega Pidgeot and many more OU pokemon. His physical movepool and Nice attack go well together, and the added Dark type helps him Sucker Punch With a strong STAB. His special attack has been lowered because he doesn't really need any special attacks. He gets More physical diversity than special and so that's why I did this. Anyway.

Arbok @ Arbokite (Higher than a kite [Get dank with Koga])

Ability: Intimidate->Intimidate (Double intimidate OML)

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Speed

Adamant/Jolly Nature

- Sucker Punch

- Seed Bomb

- Gunk Shot

- Earthquake/Dragon Tail

Seed Bomb can OHKO annoying water/ground types, Gunk Shot gets powerful STAB, As does Sucker Punch and Dragon Tail can help stop sweeps...maybe. EQ helps take out other poison types.

Lol you actually made the same I did for my fakemon collection, a mega-evo for arbok. I actually made it a regular evo, but stats are almost the same, and poison/dark as well.

And in the poison question, a mega weezing or an evo for weezing with poison/dark and levitate would have no natural weaknesses... just thinking of it I wish it existed already.

We do love hoopa, indeed. It is great to have a majin pokemon.

But when you say anything like hoopa unbound, do you mean a second, most powerful form of an already existing pokemon that is achieved through the use of an item (like the prison bottle or whatever its name is), or a new pokemon that has a regular and unbound form, or just a pokemon that looks like hoopa unbound?

Mostly the last

Mega Slaking

Ability- Own schedule (The pokemon will never obey a command, it's ability cannot be changed by pokemon moves but abilities such as mummy can work)

With a 100 stat boost to its already incredible stats it would be a real terror on the field. The downside is it would essentially be a trained wild pokemon.

Mega Slaking

Ability- Own schedule (The pokemon will never obey a command, it's ability cannot be changed by pokemon moves but abilities such as mummy can work)

With a 100 stat boost to its already incredible stats it would be a real terror on the field. The downside is it would essentially be a trained wild pokemon.

So what you're saying is, that if I give this thing an all attacking moveset and mega evolve it (and assuming his attack will go to 200 or even more), no matter it doesn't obey my comand since it will always use an attacking move regardless of what he choses on its own and destroy utterly everything, or will his mega form include the option of "mega slaking is loaffing around"?

Edited by zimvader42

Mega eevee from insurgance gave me a craving for mega eevolutions(even though they'll never happen):

- Mega flareon

Contrary 65/140/80/110/115/115

- Mega jolteon

Technician 65/65/100/150/105/140

- Mega vaporeon

Serene grace 130/55/100/130/145/65

- Mega espeon

Magic bounce 65/65/105/150/110/130

- Mega umbreon

Unaware 95/115/140/50/150/75

- Mega leafeon

Tinted lens 65/150/140/60/85/125

- Mega glaceon

Magic guard 65/60/110/160/110/120

- Mega sylveon

Pixilate 95/55/115/130/150/80

So what you're saying is, that if I give this thing an all attacking moveset and mega evolve it (and assuming his attack will go to 200 or even more), no matter it doesn't obey my comand since it will always use an attacking move regardless of what he choses on its own and destroy utterly everything, or will his mega form include the option of "mega slaking is loaffing around"?

I think that it would pick a random move.

Here's another idea that is rather simple, but for an über pokemon. Today's candidate is Aegislash.

Type: Ghost/Steel

Ability: Stance Change

Shield:

Atk: 40

Def: 200

Sp. Atk: 40

Sp. Def: 200

Speed: 80

Blade:

Atk: 210

Def: 30

Sp. Atk: 210

Sp. Def: 30

Speed: 80

He becomes the ultimate Tank/Glass Cannon. Works extremely well in a tier with baton pass Blaziken.

Aegislash @ Aegislite

Ability: Stance Change

Nature: Adamant/Modest

EVs: 252 atk or 252 sp. Atk/ 252 speed/ 4 HP

Shadow Sneak

Kings Shield

Iron Head

Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/ Sacred Sword.

This set is meant to be ran to get in and hit hard. With pokemon like baton pass blaziken, this makes for an easy sweep if you can king shield sucker punches and shadow sneaks.

Edited by Pyrrhon

Mega Umbreon :wub:

Umbreon (Dark) Mega Umbreon (Dark/Ghost)

Ability: Synchronize, Inner Focus Ability: Cursed Body

HP :95 HP :95

Att :65 Att :65

Def:110 Def :165

SpA:60 SpA:60

SpD:130 SpD:165

Spe:65 Spe :75

Total:525 Total:625

Would be the best tank ever. for me

mega_umbreon_by_lux_the_umbreon-d81cz54.

Edited by LittleDevilex

Mega Umbreon :wub:

Umbreon (Dark) Mega Umbreon (Dark/Ghost)

Ability: Synchronize, Inner Focus Ability: Cursed Body

HP :95 HP :150

Att :65 Att :50

Def:110 Def :150

SpA:60 SpA:50

SpD:130 SpD:150

Spe:65 Spe :75

Would be the best tank ever. for me

mega_umbreon_by_lux_the_umbreon-d81cz54.

A mega evolution must have a total increase in base stat total of 100, and you can't edit HP...

Ok, let's stop complaining :)

That design looks really cool, but it seems more appropriate for an offensive Pokémon, with an increased attack/special attack.

What about:

95/95/140/80/150/65

So it still has great defenses, but can also use Curse and Payback to avoid being setup fodder. (You can't deal enough damage to a Pokémon so it can boost its stats freely)

Anyway, I see you made a Mega of your favourite Pokémon and I respond with this:

Mega Porygon-Z

HP 85

Atk 95 (+15)

Def 80 (+5)

Sp. Atk 165 (+30)

Sp. Def 95 (+20)

Spe 110 (+30)

Ability : Adaptability (If this ability is too good or you want to replace it, maybe add some more Special Attack)

After all, Porygon-Z is a wallbreaker.

Except the huge shiny eyes on the first one it looks great in my opinion. You got names for them yet?

The thing with the huge shiny eyes is that since I'm left-handed I accidentally left an ink spot in the place where the right eye was supposed to be, and then I tried to fix it by making dem big ol' eyes XD I think they're cute, but yeah I made them a big too big on my attempt to hide the misplaced ink.

I don't have names for them, neither do I have stats, abilities or even the level at which it is supposed to evolve. These mons are based on Silver Jakler's concept, so he'll know those things for sure.

If they are supposed to be based off of tigers and minerals, name the pre evolution purrlite. Like the mineral Perlite ^.^ I feel like a pun could be made out of Tungsten for the evolution, but I'm not sure.

If they are supposed to be based off of tigers and minerals, name the pre evolution purrlite. Like the mineral Perlite ^.^ I feel like a pun could be made out of Tungsten for the evolution, but I'm not sure.

Purrlite sounds cool :D , but these are not my mons, I can't name them, that's SilverJakler's choice. And tungsten.... tungsaber? tigersten? It sounds like a surname, I am terrible at puns XD

Purrlite it is! The name describes it perfectly. For the Evo's name, I'd say the name would be along the lines of Tungstrike? Idk, the "Tung" part of tungsten just makes me think on tongues. I'm happy to take more suggestions for the name, if anyone else has them.

As for the stats, I'm not very good with the numbers, so I'll just say these guys will be bulky physical attackers with minimal speed.

Purrlite's abilities would be Battle Armor and Weak Armor, with its Hidden Ability Being Sheer Force.

The Evo, would keep Battle Armor and Sheer Force, but have Weak Armor replaced with Guts to symbolize how it grows into it's armor after it evolves.