Ideas for New Pokemon/Mega Evolutions

SilverJakler

TFW you remember Umbreon gets Wish... man the sets on this thing could be mad scary.

Foul Play stealing your enemies attack stat to use back at them...

Wish/Protect or Wish Passing...

Taunt against other walls.

That thing would be a defensive juggernaut. And it isn't all that hard to cover its weaknesses as a single Ghost type will do it. It would be so scurry to face that thing like trying to bust down a concrete wall with your foot, basically, it ain;t going to happen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you don't mind that I'm reviving this thread. I came up with an idea for a new mega.

One frog left OU, so another has to come. I present to you... the one and only (in my imagination)

..........Mega Toxicroak!!!

The ability that suits his fighting style the most is Tough Claws, and it will keep the Poison/Fighting typing

Old stats: 70HP, 106Atk, 65Def, 86SpA, 65SpD, 85Spe .....................BST: 490

New stats: 70HP, 136Atk, 95Def, 76SpA, 95SpD, 105Spe .................BST: 590

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if this is posted already but Mega Eevee. A lot of people say that Eevee should get an evo for itself, I think it should be a mega.

Eevee is hardly ever used, I myself dont evolve Eevee because I prefer it over its evo's. So having a mega Eevee will make us Eevee fans very happy.

Dunno if this is posted already but Mega Eevee. A lot of people say that Eevee should get an evo for itself, I think it should be a mega.

Eevee is hardly ever used, I myself dont evolve Eevee because I prefer it over its evo's. So having a mega Eevee will make us Eevee fans very happy.

The mega form of eevee is

UMBREON!!!

Pokemon Insurgence's Mega Eevee

Eevee's Mega Evolution takes the Protean ability up to a new level with its ability. Depending on the moves it uses, it changes into another Eevee forme complete with type, stats and ability. For example, if it changes into Flareon, it does get Flash Fire. However, if said Flareon uses a Water-type move, it will change into Vaporeon.

Through the use of a Move Tutor, Eevee's movepool has been expanded to make use of this Mega Evolution, it gains Flare Blitz, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt and so on in order to change into every Eeveelution effectively.

Depending on the moves Eevee uses, it changes into another Eevee forme complete with type, stats and ability. The ability is always the same when changing to a new Eevee forme.

If Eevee changes into Vaporeon, Eevee gains the ability Water Absorb.

If Eevee changes into Jolteon, Eevee gains the ability Volt Absorb

If Eevee changes into Flareon, Eevee gains the ability Flash Fire

If Eevee changes into Espeon, Eevee gains the ability Magic Bounce

If Eevee changes into Umbreon, Eevee gains the ability Synchronize

If Eevee changes into Leafeon, Eevee gains the ability Chlorophyll

If Eevee changes into Glaceon, Eevee gains the ability Snow Cloak

If Eevee changes into Sylveon, Eevee gains the ability Cute Charm

Eevee can't evolve knowing those moves, so you still can't get Jolteon with Hydro Pump.

Edited by RumbleTTT

so... "Lucario would like to talk to mega umbreon." Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. XDDDDDD Mega Lopunny wants to talk to it. Dat Scrappy THO. Makes mega sableye near useless.

Many things do.

Come on people! Let your imagination flow free and produce new megas (as realistic as possible).

Ruka was a boy once

and still is

already posted this on the previous mega thread, but:
- mega bisharp: same typing, gets a new ability called checkmate (which prevents the opponent from switching out - similar to shadow tag, but includes ghost-types) and the new stats should look something like 65/165/120/60/80/100
Edited by MMM

Mega Girafarig

>Dark/Psychic

>Ability: Speed Boost

70/80/65/90/65/85 -> 70/110/85/110/85/95

-Protect

-Nasty Plot

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball (Or Dark Pulse if they'd give it to Gir)

mega_form_girafarig___assuming___by_moic

Mega Ninetales

>Fire/Psychic

>Ability: Solar Power

73/76/75/81/100/100 -> 73/71/95/116/125/125

-Fire Blast

-Psyshock

-Energy Ball

-Nasty Plot

mega_ninetales_by_neffi_95-d7byax1.png

252 SpA Solar Power Ninetales Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable in Sun: 406-478 (103 - 121.3%)

252 SpA Solar Power Ninetales Energy Ball vs. +1 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Slowbro in Sun: 218-258 (55.3 - 65.4%)

252 SpA Solar Power Ninetales Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Slowbro in Sun: 328-386 (83.2 - 97.9%)

252 SpA Solar Power Ninetales Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune in Sun: 242-286 (59.9 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 4 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Ninetales in Sun: 98-116 (34.1 - 40.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Solar Power damage

252 SpA Solar Power Ninetales Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sableye in Sun: 331-391 (108.8 - 128.6%)

Only thing I'd note of it is, you'd only get the sun once for Solar Power. It'd still be a monster overall though.

It was about time to announce... Mega Lapras ! ! !

The Loch Ness monster is back in town and has brought new tricks with it.

It keeps the Water / Ice typing and gets the ability.... Shell Armor

Old stats: 130HP, 85Atk, 80Def, 85SpA, 95SpD, 60Spe .................BST: 535

New stats: 130HP, 110Atk, 100Def, 110SpA, 115SpD, 70Spe ........BST: 635

zIISM22.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hoy! Here's my Mega Arceus sketch from last year that I rediscovered. Protean ability. Has 18 plates on his back. They rotate like a stargate whenever he switches types. 120/140/140/140/140/140 spread, ofc.

Normal Arceus:

yw1H6DS.jpg

Mega Arceus:

UuJYWpy.jpg

BuerCH3.jpg

Bonus Mega Gallade before Oras was a thing:

dWCUL8O.jpg

Edited by RumbleTTT

Hoy! Here's my Mega Arceus sketch from last year that I rediscovered. Protean ability. Has 18 plates on his back. They rotate like a stargate whenever he switches types. 120/140/140/140/140/140 spread, ofc.

Normal Arceus:

yw1H6DS.jpg

Mega Arceus:

UuJYWpy.jpg

BuerCH3.jpg

Bonus Mega Gallade before Oras was a thing:

dWCUL8O.jpg

That's pretty cool, but would Judgement return Arceus always return him to normal type, or use Arceus' current type?

That's pretty cool, but would Judgement return Arceus always return him to normal type, or use Arceus' current type?

Well, Judgement's type is based on your type, so it wouldn't activate Protean. It would be a Normal-type move as long as you are a Normal-type and a Water-type as long as you are a Water-type. The functional utility of Judgement may be... limited. Opps!

By the way, Protean means "tending or able to change frequently or easily." or "able to do many different things; versatile."