Ideas for New Pokemon/Mega Evolutions

SilverJakler

This is a topic for ideas that you'd wanna see get made into new Pokemon or ideas for Mega Evolutions. Feel free to be as descriptive as you want with your ideas, like abilities, signature moves, etc.

Something I wanna see is a fossil Fighting Pokemon, like an ancient warrior kind of deal.

Another thing is a Mega Evolution for Electivire, possibly an Electric/Fighting type with Sheer Force?

What about you guys, anything you guys thought of that would be a cool idea for the games?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be a little more descriptive, it might bring better discussions and ideas, would magmorter also get a mega since they seem to be rivals personally I would add a dark element but change his shoulder flames to look similar to flamethrowers, personally I would give electivire scary looking prongs similar to elekids head on its arms and add fighting as you thought, also give jinx her own evolution giving her wings changing her form to represent more of a snow angel but keep here ice/psychic typing giving it a kind of each having a weakness to another

Okay so here's what we need:

Dunsparce Evolution

From 100/70/70/65/65/45 (Dunsparce) --> 110/90/70/65/65/79 (Evolution) (just enough speed to outspeed Diggersby and make it more viable than Diggersby in some cases).

And this:

Shuckle Pre-evo (to complete screw up LC, as well as lower tiers):

So Shuckle is 20/10/230/10/230/5 so then reduce that down to 15/10/115/10/115/5. With Eviolite, that's 172.5 in either defense (completely uninvested). Like Gligar except even better (except for no Roost :( Picture a little Shuckle but more Kawaii and with a much smaller total shape and larger proportional eyes.

Also, Mega Magcargo with Water Absorb and change the Fire/Rock to pure Fire. Sprite would look kinda like Grimer, like a Firey slug that just could not be contained by his shell anymore. Also, he is hot enough that he constantly is needing re-hydration (hence the ability). Stats would go from 50/50/120/80/80/30--> 50/50/150/100/150/10. Nice high defenses and Recover. Decent offenses and, let's be honest, this Lava Pokemon wasn't going before anything with that base 30 speed. This base 10 speed ensures it will out-slow most everything in Trick Room. No longer would this mon fear things such as Mach Punch and Aqua jet, either. The Mach Punches are now neutral damage and aqua jet just gets absorbed. I think with an ample moveset of perhaps Recover/Lava Plume/Clear Smog/Amnesia, this little fire slug could become a decent threat, if not in OU, then in one of the lower metas. Anyway, just me rambling about mons that seriously need something else to accompany them.

Since the CAP thread seems to have been dead for a while (I haven't seen anything new on it lately), I might as well tell what I want here: Mega Shedinja and Mega Ninjask.

For the first, give it +50 in attack, +30 in sp attack and +60 speed, nerf both of his defenses to -20 each, and give it an ability that should be a mix between magic guard and wonder guard: something that would make shedinja impervious to all damage except from damaging moves (only supper effective damaging moves nonetheless.) You can't give it a focus sash since it would be holding mega stone and his weaknesses are fairly common, so I still think it would not be that overpowered, but pretty fun to use at least.

For the second, give it also +50 attack, but +20 speed, +20 sp attack and +10 defense. What I'm not sure is the ability though: even without speed boost, it would be impossible for regular threats to outspeed it unless they're also speed boosters, or they have swift swim or something. Maybe infiltrator would do? It would be able to swords dance and x-scissor everything even if they're behind the sub. Or also set toxic or batton pass that depends.

As for regular evos, I really want to see one for Dunsparce like AuthorReborn, but hell Dunsparce has been too abandoned by gamefreak, no, not enough, I want it to be a three stage evolution and the final form, it has to be a pseudo-legendary. I want a normal/dragon with serene grace/levitate with 600 base stat total that can be paired with Metagross, Ttar, Salamence, and so on, so that dunsparce receives the justice it deserves.

I'd also like to see a mega Malamar (specially if he gets a boost on special attack and speed, and access to psycho boost and... draco meteor maybe, and overheat and whatever move can be used with contrary). Make'em more evil looking, more OP and able to destroy souls in higher tiers as much as he apparently does in NU.

And an evo for Smeargle, Miltank (pre evo too, that would be so cute), Rapidash... all the mons that are either standalones or double stage evos, make them glorious evolutions with greater stats.

And finally but no less, I want mega Dragonite and mega Starmie. Pretty self-explanatory.

PS: I know the thread's name's also "Ideas for new pokemon" but I don't think anyone will put ideas for fakemon here, so I'll leave that untouched.

Edited by zimvader42

You know what I want?

A fucking LEGENDARY POISON TYPE.

They had the opportunity in X&Y with Yveltal, but decided to make it Dark Type instead. Despite the fact that it is essentially the Pestilence Pokémon who literally spread death across the land.

I always felt Deoxys should be Psychic/Poison with levitate instead of pressure. Only weak to ghost and dark, and poison type because it comes from a space virus of sorts.

Other than that, I think Yvetlal is fine with dark/flying. It's the death pokemon after all. More poison and bug legendaries would be awesome to have, regardless.

You know what I want?

A fucking LEGENDARY POISON TYPE.

They had the opportunity in X&Y with Yveltal, but decided to make it Dark Type instead. Despite the fact that it is essentially the Pestilence Pokémon who literally spread death across the land.

Obligatory sarcastic comment about Arceus-Poison.

Okay, reason why I didn't post my ideas with more detail is because I had a very long and draining day yesterday. So here's a more detailed version of my first post.

For the Fossil Fighting Type, it would be an ancient warrior kind of Pokemon. Since it's a fossil, he'd be Rock/Fighting, a typing that hasn't happened yet. He'd have high attack and defenses with low speed. Design wise, it'd be covered in a set of runic armor with some sort of ancient writing engraved on it. For the first form, the armor would be too big for it, but when it evolves, it'd grow into it. For an ability it'd have Battle Armor and its Hidden Ability would be Guts or Weak Armor.

Okay, reason why I didn't post my ideas with more detail is because I had a very long and draining day yesterday. So here's a more detailed version of my first post.

For the Fossil Fighting Type, it would be an ancient warrior kind of Pokemon. Since it's a fossil, he'd be Rock/Fighting, a typing that hasn't happened yet. He'd have high attack and defenses with low speed. Design wise, it'd be covered in a set of runic armor with some sort of ancient writing engraved on it. For the first form, the armor would be too big for it, but when it evolves, it'd grow into it. For an ability it'd have Battle Armor and its Hidden Ability would be Guts or Weak Armor.

Points to Terrakion

Points to Terrakion

You incredible ninja...

But yeah, regarding fossil pokémon, I want a rock/poison preferably based on a titanoboa, and a rock/ghost based on either a cambric life form, or a dinosaur-like skeleton pokemon (if you have played PKM Insurgence, Delta Charizard should give you a good idea of what I want). And a rock/fighting I would want a caveman or a velociraptor.

Edited by zimvader42

Points to Terrakion

Whoops, totally forgot about him. Although I would like to see that typing on a non-legendary.

You incredible ninja...

But yeah, regarding fossil pokémon, I want a rock/poison preferably based on a titanoboa, and a rock/ghost based on either a cambric life form, or a dinosaur-like skeleton pokemon (if you have played PKM Insurgence, Delta Charizard should give you a good idea of what I want). And a rock/fighting I would want a caveman or a velociraptor.

There are lots of really cool fossil ideas that GF has yet to explore.

i made a fan form for meloetta and i had some ideas for 3 legendary cat pokemon

meloetta soprano form-(kinda sucky ik)http://sta.sh/013xxyqhqxs6

avaruto the angel cat pokemon-(someone drew this for me. they forgot the halos on her legs)http://sta.sh/0qlrwvw6quj is an ice/flying type

devaruto-the devil cat pokemon-is black and red with a spiked collar and chains on it. has black and red demon wings is a dark/flying

balaruto-the balance cat-is essentaily a combo of ava and deva's assets. is ice/dark type

Do you have any drawing/sketch of that ancient warrior pokemon? Its desing seems very interesting, I'd like to see what have you come up with for it.

Αctually based on the Nordic mythology Zygarde have to be Poison

My issue is more there has already been a Dark Legendary, and opposed to finally filling that Poison slot they made another. Not only that, but I feel Xerneas outshines the others of its trio to a ridiculous level. In terms of general use and typing. A Poison Yveltal would have helped fit the ongoing trend they had, while also adding a level of balance between the three. Their decision just makes no sense to me.

Zygarde in all honesty isn't as important as I feel it should have been, as well. It was just... There. It's the only member of a Mascot Trio that just kind of serves no real story purpose. But, that's a discussion for somewhere else.

I just feel we need a Poison Legendary, I mean we have every other type even a Bug.

Do you have any drawing/sketch of that ancient warrior pokemon? Its desing seems very interesting, I'd like to see what have you come up with for it.

Oh god, no. I suck at drawing, so I feel like I wouldn't really do the guy justice if I tried to draw it. :/

My issue is more there has already been a Dark Legendary, and opposed to finally filling that Poison slot they made another. Not only that, but I feel Xerneas outshines the others of its trio to a ridiculous level. In terms of general use and typing. A Poison Yveltal would have helped fit the ongoing trend they had, while also adding a level of balance between the three. Their decision just makes no sense to me.

Zygarde in all honesty isn't as important as I feel it should have been, as well. It was just... There. It's the only member of a Mascot Trio that just kind of serves no real story purpose. But, that's a discussion for somewhere else.

I just feel we need a Poison Legendary, I mean we have every other type even a Bug.

I totally agree with that. Zygarde being Poison or at least part Poison would've made X and Y better for me.

Oh god, no. I suck at drawing, so I feel like I wouldn't really do the guy justice if I tried to draw it. :/

I totally agree with that. Zygarde being Poison or at least part Poison would've made X and Y better for me.

No? Then, with your permission, allow me to do some sketches on that. I'm trying to dig the idea, and I find the design inreresting so I want to draw my impressions of it. I'd like to hear more details tho: it is humanoid-like, animal-like, based on which prehistoric life form if any, etc.

As for the poison legendary matter, while I do think it would fit zygarde better (specially because he's supposed to be the order pokemon, but his typing makes Xerneas completely own him), I believe what Eternal Nutcase wants to be poison type is Yveltal, not Zygarde.

No? Then, with your permission, allow me to do some sketches on that. I'm trying to dig the idea, and I find the design inreresting so I want to draw my impressions of it. I'd like to hear more details tho: it is humanoid-like, animal-like, based on which prehistoric life form if any, etc.

As for the poison legendary matter, while I do think it would fit zygarde better (specially because he's supposed to be the order pokemon, but his typing makes Xerneas completely own him), I believe what Eternal Nutcase wants to be poison type is Yveltal, not Zygarde.

Really? Cuz that would be really cool! I'll shoot you a PM with more details in a bit. And yeah, I got the Yveltal Poison thing, but honestly I think it would've been better suited for Zygarde, since it's based on a snake and all.

Well I'll reintroduce my Mega Dusknoir since the CAMP got a silly Normalize one....

Mega Dusknoir

Ghost/Dark

Ability: Dark Aura

HP: 45

Atk: 100 -> 135

Def: 135: -> 170

SpA: 65 -> 70

SpD: 135 -> 170

Speed: 45 -> 35

Dusknoir @ Dusknoirite
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Payback
- Shadow Sneak
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

mega_dusknoir_by_clamdiggydiggy-d6ujhco.

(Graphic by ClamDiggyDiggy)