Lisa desu. Yoroshiku.

LittleDevilex

Hi, I am Lisa. I am from Germany and I am 17 years old.

A friend from another forum told me about Reborn. So far I love the game, it has a great story, it is challenging, the characters are really interesting and the music is better than in any other pokemon game.

So about me...

I am a huge anime fan. I mostly watch romance, comedy and slice of life, but I will watch any good anime. In my signature is my anime list, so if you see that I am missing some good animes I would love a recommendation.

Also I like cooking, reading books, and playing games. I mostly play LoL and Pokemon games. My first pokemon game was Red and since then I have played them all. I don't really have a favorite pokemon, the ones I like most are Umbreon, Absol, Weavile and Mismagius.

... that is about it.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hi! Welcome to Reborn!

Now, about that anime list... You're missing Boku no Pico. 10/10 would watch again.

Don't listen to him.

Anyway.

Welcome to Reborn, if you need anything feel free to use the Messenger and ask one of the mods, or myself.

Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Jericho, will most probably come and tell you about the basics here/etc. But take a look at the pined threads and the rules ofc.

About the cooking part. I finally found one that likes cooking. You like to cook?Or eat only?

Anyway, Welcome! :)

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Jericho, will most probably come and tell you about the basics here/etc. But take a look at the pined threads and the rules ofc.

About the cooking part. I finally found one that likes cooking. You like to cook?Or eat only?

Anyway, Welcome! :)

I like to cook. When I was little I was living with my grandma and she would always let me help her with the cooking, that is when I started liking it.

I like to cook. When I was little I was living with my grandma and she would always let me help her with the cooking, that is when I started liking it.

We have a common interest here! I finished cooking college, and I aspire to be a chef one day.

Edit: Btw, if you want a romance anime, try SAO. I think you will love it.

Edited by Tses

Am I late for this?

Hallo!

Welcome to Reborn! I'm a new user here too.

I studied German in middle school but I don't remember that much: I travelled to Germany and it's really beautiful, but I still wasn't able to communicate decently -.-

Well, enjoy your stay!

Also, is this place really dangerous? I didn't know.

Well, welcome didnt thought I would actually find someone from germany here (especially since at least I had some problems with registering, because I couldnt use german e-mail adresses for some reason).

If you really want you could lose your whole day in this forum, that much i can tell at least from my time here.^^

Herzlich Willkommen Lisa,

Du hast eine freundliche Gemeinde gefunden. Hier hoffen alle, dass die neue Mitglieder wohl fühlen.

Lass dein Versand an der Tür. (are we still doing the sanity jokes?)

Anyway, the search feature up left is your friend. If you need anything you can ask the Moderators or search the topics adressed in the appropriate sections. Here we can discuss with you things about the world, pokemon, other anime and games, roleplay or play competitively, and lots of more stuff.

Welcome to Reborn! You will find that most of the people here are really crazy nice.. Be sure to check out all the subforums, you can find all sorts of cool stuff on them..

PS: I just started cooking today.. :P.. Lemon and oregano grilled chicken.. Was kinda meh.. Some recipes would be nice.. :)

Well I took German for 5 years, can't say I remember enough to hold intelligible conversation, but I can pretty much read it just fine. Do you have any favorite books? If you like writing some, you should check out the creative writing section.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Stick around, I'm sure you'll find something and some people where you can freely express your interests!

^you probably should for a formal welcome, but it seems that many of the older members never bothered making an intro thread, so it's fine too if you want to be fed to Lord Xatu don't feel like it.

Irashaimasse, Lisa-san. Soshite, haijimemashte. Atashi-sama wa Zephyr-heika desu. Daaku-type wa honto suki desu.

Jk I just wanted to unleash my weaboo, and I don't really refer to myself using such prideful, high and mighty honorifics lol. Anyway, welcome to Reborn! Check out the Creative Writing sub forum or the Roleplaying section if you'd like to submit or see fan fiction come to life. Hope you enjoy your stay you'll be here forever! c:

Hey, fellow german. Willkommen im Reborn-Forum. Hab viel Spaß mit uns feinen Leuten und lasse deinen Verstand draußen an der Tür hängen, denn für den wirst du hier drinnen keine Verwendung finden. *looks up* Dammit, I´m already to late with that one? Am I a slowpoke or something?

Anyway... Welcome to the forum ´n all that. I think everyone already said what I would say, so... I´ll just take a look at that huge anime-list :D

I don´t see Evangelion on your list (It´s good, just watch "The End of Evangelion" instead of Episode 25 and 26), and you might be missing out on Panty and Stockign with Garterbelt (If you can handle perverted humor).

Otherwise I recommend anything by Hayao Miyazaki, those movies are just beautiful (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl´s Moving Castle and Nausaciaa of the valley of the wind). And maybe Kill La Kill, if you don´t mind the fanservice and the nudity, it´s still very fun to watch.

And I really recommend Higurashi When They Cry, if you can handle something werid and fucked up ^^

I also don´t see Cowboy Bepop on your list. That one is very good, even though it starts out a bit slow. One of the greatest anime of all time.

But dayum. That list is so long. You´ve watched so many anime, so much more than me.

Anywayyy, that´s all I can say now I guess.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Should probably show myself once in a while...

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! Like Jericho said, ask any of the staff on that page that he linked you or himself ( We also have staff/admin/;some kind of official title as our membergroup underneath the avatar if that's more helpful ), for any questions you may have. He kind of already covered all the formal stuff, but we'd be happy to go into detail for anything you may be curious about. Enjoy it here, we're glad to have you!

Welcome! I recommend Hunter x Hunter 2011 10/10 anime. It may be a shonen but the fights are actually realistic, and Madhouse made them look amazing. In my opinion the best anime I've seen so far. It's on hiatus, but atm it's got 148 episodes. No filler to my knowledge. Currently watching for the 3rd because I love it so much. So, yeah :mellow:

Oh wow! Thank you all for the nice welcome.

We have a common interest here! I finished cooking college, and I aspire to be a chef one day.

Edit: Btw, if you want a romance anime, try SAO. I think you will love it.

That is nice, good luck with your dream. I already watched SAO, and I do love it.

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Added to my plan to watch list, thank you. I already knew about this one but never came around to watch it. I like the opening already so I will definitely watch it.

Well I took German for 5 years, can't say I remember enough to hold intelligible conversation, but I can pretty much read it just fine. Do you have any favorite books? If you like writing some, you should check out the creative writing section.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Stick around, I'm sure you'll find something and some people where you can freely express your interests!

I don't think I am good writer, but I will take a look maybe there is something interesting to read.

Never tried competitive battling, so idk, maybe.

Hey, fellow german. Willkommen im Reborn-Forum. Hab viel Spaß mit uns feinen Leuten und lasse deinen Verstand draußen an der Tür hängen, denn für den wirst du hier drinnen keine Verwendung finden. *looks up* Dammit, I´m already to late with that one? Am I a slowpoke or something?

Anyway... Welcome to the forum ´n all that. I think everyone already said what I would say, so... I´ll just take a look at that huge anime-list :D

I don´t see Evangelion on your list (It´s good, just watch "The End of Evangelion" instead of Episode 25 and 26), and you might be missing out on Panty and Stockign with Garterbelt (If you can handle perverted humor).

Otherwise I recommend anything by Hayao Miyazaki, those movies are just beautiful (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl´s Moving Castle and Nausaciaa of the valley of the wind). And maybe Kill La Kill, if you don´t mind the fanservice and the nudity, it´s still very fun to watch.

And I really recommend Higurashi When They Cry, if you can handle something werid and fucked up ^^

I also don´t see Cowboy Bepop on your list. That one is very good, even though it starts out a bit slow. One of the greatest anime of all time.

But dayum. That list is so long. You´ve watched so many anime, so much more than me.

Anywayyy, that´s all I can say now I guess.

I already watched all those movies, don't know why they are not on the list. Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop are mecha/action animes, I am not really a big fan of those unless they have a amazing story. I will check out Kill La Kill. Really wanted to watch When They Cry, BUT its a horror :unsure:and I am too scared to watch it. Thank you for the welcome and the recommendations.

Welcome! I recommend Hunter x Hunter 2011 10/10 anime. It may be a shonen but the fights are actually realistic, and Madhouse made them look amazing. In my opinion the best anime I've seen so far. It's on hiatus, but atm it's got 148 episodes. No filler to my knowledge. Currently watching for the 3rd because I love it so much. So, yeah :mellow:

If they finish it I might give it a try. I hate cliffhangers so I usually only watch completed animes. Thank you.

Edited by LittleDevilex