Early Christmas presents for Reborn!

Reignited'Light

Hi. For those who don't know me, I'm DestructiveSkitty. Not like it matters, but a intro is a intro...

Since finals are this week for most people, I'm pretty sure most people are doing nothing but studying this and that, read and write that... yeah.

But if you're like me, you can sing Fuck it all pass those finals ezpz. Since I go nothing better to do, I decided that I want to build teams for the Reborn community! I'm also a fairly great teambuilder as well. Christmas time is quickly on its way, so this is kinda my way of giving presents.

ANYWAYS

So. Gonna make some teams for the people who can't make good teams or just want something fresh.

Rules

1. Post a pokemon/core you want me to teambuild around.

2. Don't tell me to not use a certain pokemon because it's "standard". I'll use any pokemon that is best for the team.

That is pretty much it. Only Teambuilding from December 15th to December 24th. Since I want to spread the Christmas joy instead of getting charcoal this year.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :) One question? What do you base on building teams? Defense, offense, tactical?
I'm mostly a tactical guy, which uses toxic spikes, toxic, barrier - poison
Sandstorm, substitute, swords dance, ....
I like to sacrifice 2-3 pokemon so that my other 3 offense team can destroy about anything easily.. 2-3 tank and wicked pokes and the rest being offensive..
How and what do u base on when building teams? My team is missing a good poison/Fairy/bug types willing to be tanks..
By poison i want it to poison the other teams constantly without having attack moves, maybe only 1.. which also has stockpile or other defense uber move. and ofc toxic spikes or toxic is a must have.
For a fairy/bug im kinda stuck..
My team is always under changes.. mostly i am with a Darmanitan, Excadrill, scraggy and Ampharos.. As you can see i got offensive pokes.. Steel type could also come in handy if theres a good one ou there! i want merely tanks and status changing pokes now..
Thank you :)

ah yung skitty can you build around the amazing mons of lickilicky and empoleon for me :]

395.gif

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

463.gif

Lickilicky @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Body Slam
- Dragon Tail

have fun :]

Nice Skitty! I'm gonna ask an OU Bulky Offense team revolving around Mega Swampert. I do have a team moore or less like this already, but I wanna see what a pro can do with my favourite mudfish. ;)

Hmm....what kind of curveball can I throw at you, friend.

-any type of team-

Most contain Gardevoir -and- M-Gallade.

As high of a viable tier as OU.

Thanks for the kind offer. :)

(This doesn't have to be any kinds of "competitive" whatsoever. I just wanted to see what you could do with bare minimal suggestion. Fun for you, surprise for me. ;) )

An OU team around Chatot and Sableye if possible. Here are the ones i currently use.

Chatot - Leftovers - Big Pecks

Timid - 252speed/252spatt/4hp

Chatter

Boombust

Nasty Plot

Defog

Sableye - Leftovers/focus Sash - Prankster

Impish - 252 hp/252 def/4 att

Confuse Ray

Magic Coat

Toxic

Sucker Punch

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Tses

mk I'm going to plow through these teams with one post. And no. I won't have those fancy sprites because I'm so lame.
These should be in order by people who posted first. I posted explanations in the pastebin. Azery gets a spoiler tag instead because I reached the 10 per 24 hour limit. :[

shArk87
195.gif113.gif227.gif472.gif591.gif6-mega-x.png
Ok so it's just a standard stall team. Quagsire and Gliscor use Toxic, Then the rest of the team can stall out the poisoned pokes with recovery. Amoonguss is there to shut down most clefable sets, Also stops set up sweepers to a extent with Clear Smog. Charizard-X is another "special wall" that can dish out Dragon claws and Earthquakes, and cripple physical attackers with will-o-wisp.
http://hastebin.com/raw/iqumozanut

Red_Chaos
197_s.gif645_therian.gif479_whosshu.gif15.gif381.gif598.gif

A solid balanced team. You hit hard with Latios/Landorus-T/Mega Beedrill. And whenever you get low, Umbreon can heal the teammates back. Rotom Wash and Landorus make a solid Volt-Turn core. Ferrothorn is there to set up rocks and annoy the opponent with Leech Seed. Latios Defogs all the hazards that Umbreon and Beedrill don't want to deal with. What a really badass team imo.

http://hastebin.com/raw/akeheciyup

Jelly
395.gif463.gif645_therian.gif652.png6-mega-x.png121.gif

Pretty simple shit here.
Empoleon and Lickilicky counters Greninja. Lickilicky heals the whole team. And Both can phaze out set up mons.
Slapped that Landorus-t for revenge killing. Knocks Off items that cripples opponents. Then a Chesnaught and defensive Zard X for forming the FWG core. Some defensive shit right here. Starmie Rapid spins those annoying hazards. Checks Keldeo. It is so good with the power from Life Orb. Forces many switches as well, causing to buff its special attacks!

http://hastebin.com/raw/iwurezecol

Jericho
330.gif6-mega-y.png381.png647_kakugonosugata.gif36.gif212.gif

Man. Flygon is so terrible. Outclassed by the entire metagame. Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamence, sunkern... lol I'm just kidding.
So we got the standard Choice Scarf Flygon because it's a god damn revenge killer. Solid base 100 Speed with a Jolly nature+Scarf, nothing is outspeeding that. Unless you're a better flygon named Garchomp. Just kidding LOL
Then we got the Charizard-Y who obliterates every dumb fairy that counters flygon. Clefable GTFO. Sylveon GTFO and stop Protect/Wish stall. Then the Latios to Defog all those annoying hazards. It can even trick a dumb Clefable as well. Slapped a Keldeo onto it because the team is so weak to Tyranitar and Bisharp. Sub/CM fits very nicely. Clefable to set up the Stealth Rock, heals status for the whole team. Scizor is used to revenge kill fairys.

http://hastebin.com/raw/umuyulizur

Minerva
282.gif475.gif647-resolution.png380.gif625.gif464.gif

So I was like, how do I make a team with Gardevoir and a Mega Gallade. So I just decided to slap Scarf Gardevoir. Scarf Gardevoir revenge kills a lot of shit in the metagame like annoying Keldeo and the recently new Cobalion. Mega Gallade is so good, it's basically a Mega Gardevoir with high attack instead. Swords Dance up, and then the opponent can say gg. Next we got that Keldeo for those possibly annoying Bisharp. Gardevoir and Gallade could check them, but it would be too risky. It's also a great stallbreaker with Gallade as well. Bisharp is on the team to beat annoying latios/latias and is a really good pursuit trapper. Also beats those ANNOYING FAIRYS a_a
Latias is to Defog. It pairs really well with Keldeo. It can also heal Mega Gallade with Healing wish if you screw up with Gallade such as getting it burned. So it's a life token basically. Rhyperior is here to set up stealth Rocks and is a very good Defensive wall. EVs are to be able to also check Bisharp at +2 I believe. And I put the rest in attack. Great Balance-ish team

http://hastebin.com/raw/ikelohiwud

TacosAndFlowers
6-mega-x.png365.gif385.gif700.png598.gif381.gif

Plan is so simple. Make Jirachi have a easy time with haxing shit. You got that Walrein who will Toxic everything! Except steel types. That ends Jirachi... NOPE. Get that Zard X and burn everything with will o wisp oml. I gave it enough speed to outspeed Jolly Bisharp. It's not common, but you never know. You wanna burn every steel type there is. It's pretty good. I added Sylveon so that if Jirachi gets burnt or parahaxed, you can use heal bell to restore the whole team. It also pairs well with the rest of the team with the Dragon/Fairy/Steel core.
Ferrothorn sets up rocks as it is almost essential for every team. It also annoys teams with Leech Seed and Iron Barbs damage. And finally, I added Scarf Latios with Trick and Defog. It's a nice revenge killer and a really powerful mon. It also tricks annoying walls that can pose a threat to Jirachi. Defog to get rid of the hazards that harm Jirachi.

http://hastebin.com/raw/raqiyodame

Etesian
472.gif395.gif212.gif151.gif645_therian.gif6-mega-x.png

I don't really understand the Tailwind Gliscor, but I made it so that the whole team can benefit from it. AV Empoleon checks Greninja. You said you wanted a Choice Scarf Durant, but I felt like Scizor is more better for this team. It hits much harder with technician, and Choice Scard Durant is so lame. :[ I gave it enough speed EVs to outspeed a Mega Manectric with Tailwind up. Mew is the defogger for this team. It cripples a lot of Physical pokemon. It can even outspeed Bisharp and burn it before it gets hit with a Knock off. Landorus-T sets up rocks and gives some momentum for the team. It also checks Talonflame which can be a huge problem.
Seems like a very solid Balanced team imo

http://hastebin.com/raw/uxasuhuyeh

Tses
441.gif302.gif479_whosshu.gif645_therian.gif663.png598.gif

So I didn't like your chatot and Sableye sets at all. Mega Sableye can basically do what your Sableye set does. It doesn't even have recovery other than the possible form of Leftovers. So I added a LO with Defog Chatot and a CM Mega Sableye instead. Added Rotom wash and Landorus-t for the volt turn core. Landorus sets up rocks as well. I also added Talonflame and Ferrothorn. Talonflame breaks fairy types who try to set up. A great stall killer. Ferrothorn is there to set up more hazards so Mega Sableye can sweep efficiently. It can also spam Leech Seed to drain the opponents HP each turn which is really helpful.

http://hastebin.com/raw/nonodajoge

Mikzal
428.gif472.gif479_whosshu.gif251_s.gif485.gif646_black.gif

This team was pretty easy to build. Lopunny is such a great mega. Gliscor is there as the annoying toxic stall gliscor you wanted. And the team is much better with a Volt turn core. It's in the form of Rotom-w and Celebi. Rotom wash can beat skarmory, and celebi checks Keldeo. I added Heatran as something who can check fairys very well. Taunt shuts them down, then toxic makes them helpless. Good Heatran set imo. Then I just added a Scarf Kyurem as a revenge killer. 170 Base attack is nothing to laugh at!

http://hastebin.com/raw/apiyucerix

Can't Type
547.gif214-mega.png485.gif479_whosshu.gif6-mega-x.png620.gif
I'm not familiar with the Doubles metagame. So I can't really give too much info about the team. Just pick the best mons when you're in team preview I guess. I just slapped some mons that benefit from whimsicott.
http://hastebin.com/raw/gafehodowu

A team based on lucario (OU or UU is fine) would be cool. He hasn't really been seeing much action since his mega was banned. I generally run:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified

252 spatk 252 speed 4 hp

Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for a balanced team which reolves around Mega Gallade and Volcorona, preferably viable in OU. Thank you so much, Skitty, you're awesome! And an early Merry Christmas to you!

Edited by AuthorReborn