Episdoe 14 Extra battles

alaneapen

The new Riolu event and helping a scientist deal with a "Virus" on his computer are the only two that come to my mind at the time. If there are others, someone will probably add it.

EDIT: Thanks for the confirmation :]

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

If you needed a more detailed guide for it, look at the spoiler. Credits to brianwee2013.

Lucario is at the top of the building. Go to the house near the sign to talk to the man inside about Lucario. Then go to the right of the city, where there is a path that is close to the entrance but leads upwards. You will find Lucario at the end with an egg. After that, return to the house to talk to the man. Go left up the mountain until the cave. Before the cave, there is a path to the left side that was blocked before. It leads downwards to a cave. You will find Riolu (as an egg) there.

Eclipse's battle count as an extra?

I finished the episode, but haven't fought him.

I think you mean Aster, Eclipse is the one that's dead. (sorta? Not sure if having your soul burned counts as death)

If you go back to Eclipse' house after defeating Aster (and I think Blake) Aster will be there and will apologize to Eclipse father. He will then quit Team Meteor and that's it. You don't really get anything else as far as I know. You can't go into Eclipse' room either.

• 2 weeks later...