Item Requests

Amethyst

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would honestly like more red/crimson hair options in general; given the sprite on my trainer card is actually a fan fic OC of mine. It would be nice for the Parted Bangs specifically to receive a Red Hair option in my particular case. I feel more color options for the hair overall would be a nice touch if at all possible.

Hi Madam Amethyst

I like to request this item:

335b0qw.jpg

This is Armor of LIGHTNING in "Final Fantasy XIII-2" this is awesome armor ever.....and hope you like.....Ohhhhh I forgot her Hair,Shield and Sword are include my request item Madam AME..

Edited by ayamatsuno143

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Actually, changing my request but if you already started then I'll stick with what I have.  Demi-Fiend outfit + lines please~ (A pale skin option would go beautiful with this too but that might be a bit much to ask)  If you don't want to do this/if you have already started, I spoiler'd my previous request.

SMTDemi-Fiend.jpg

[spoiler]P3_Protagonist_render.pngH6HQe.jpgEvoker.PNG[/spoiler]

Edited by Tyli

• 3 weeks later...

Genesis Rhapsodos. Definitely all of this:

_dissidia_aces__final_round__genesis_rha

Especially the hair, cloak, and sword. Also since rotomfan just reminded me of fire emblem, Marth outfit would be cool. But Genesis would be much more preferred.

Edit: Any one of these quotes as the description would be cool too:

"We are... Monsters ... We have neither dreams nor honor."

"Just a scrape, ... I'll be fine, don't worry...Even if the morrow is barren of promises... Nothing shall forestall... My return."

"My soul corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of my journey in my own salvation... and your eternal slumber..."

"Then I will willingly accept my fate... But, I'll take the world with me!"

Edited by Flux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

SUPER-AMAZING-SABLEYE-DIAMOND-SWAG-GLASSES. why? Cuz they're SUPER-AMAZING-SABLEYE-DIAMOND-SWAG-GLASSES. And... maybe Mega-Sableye shield... but mabey. ( Not one of the reg hand holds but the same way Mega-Sableye uses it ).