Break a Pokemon with one change.

Chevaleresse

Typloshion would probably be ALOT better....

Yeah, I figure it's no fair that only Talonflame gets a lovely ability like that. Think of the destruction! Death to Scizor and Ferrothorn!

That would be awesome. Shut down completely by Heatran though.

True, although really you'd just have to switch into a ground or water type which would work out well for synergy (possibly Azu or a defensive Landorous-T).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volatile Eruptions as the ability name? And Typh would still be able to be beaten by checks etc...((I think, giving it an ability like that would be tough to tell until it happened and was tested. More importantly does it get Will o Wisp/other supporty type Fire moves? [are there even ones that aren't Will o Wisp? lol.] There aren't a lot, but new sets could be born if so. Though Choice Specs Eruption would probably be the most popular.))

Huge Power/ Speed Boost Mega Gallade

Typlosion with a new ability that is essentially Gale Wings, but for Fire type attacks (Prioraty Choice Specs Eruption, gg).

The best thing about the gallade part is that its possible in certain situations. It gets skill swap, and (mainly in doubles) you can get some pretty awesome stuff onto it. I've done it with protean and parental bond so far.

The best thing about the gallade part is that its possible in certain situations. It gets skill swap, and (mainly in doubles) you can get some pretty awesome stuff onto it. I've done it with protean and parental bond so far.

Same here, but it'd be even greater with it as the base ability. I have only ever used Inner Focus against Elite Four Sidney's Shiftry, but it's definitely not worth the cost of the ability slot.

Volatile Eruptions as the ability name? And Typh would still be able to be beaten by checks etc...((I think, giving it an ability like that would be tough to tell until it happened and was tested. More importantly does it get Will o Wisp/other supporty type Fire moves? [are there even ones that aren't Will o Wisp? lol.] There aren't a lot, but new sets could be born if so. Though Choice Specs Eruption would probably be the most popular.))

It gets Sunny Day and WoW, but it doesn't get a lovely move which Arcanine does which goes by the name of "Morning Sun" even though it's a normal type move. If they gave him Morning Sun and turned it into a Fire Type move (as it ought to be), he'd become far more viable. He would definitely need the support of a Rapid Spinner or a Defogger to live up to his full potential of course, with his weakness to Stealth Rocks and Spikes. GameFreak, if you're reading this, I would love for this to be the Ability for Mega Typhlosion (I know they aren't but I can dream).

Sand Stream Garchomp, then once you mega evolve, you get sand rush. So much brokeness.

In general, a Pokemon whose base form has a weather-inducing ability, and whose mega form has a weather-abusing ability. Dunno, Swift Swim Mega Politoed? Solar Power Mega Ninetales? The latter would be particularly clever IMO, in that Charizard does the reverse: so they could just start off with Ninetales setting and Charizard abusing, and then swap halfway through the match...

Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X. Mix that with broken Baton pass and blaziken, and you have a +2 attack, +2/3 Speed Mewtwo X with Huge Power. Calcs if possible anyone?

99999999999999999 dskmamncb421vnj3532fakcdm0998u1uhgwoef fv your ds is broken bye.

I feel like Archeops with any other ability as long as it is useful to the pokemon would be kinda broken, I mean its offensive stats are not far from Mega Metagross who's a monster.

Edited by Firebane