PZA Finis!

Amethyst

Wait a sec Seccy, Scarlet has said that he had no clue until you told him right before the auction. Plus, Scarlet had quit PZA altogether, and was only there because I asked him to be as a favor.

Because you weren't trusted, you weren't told.

• Support Squad

The real masterminds behind this were actually DD and I. We were actually Vermillion all along. We knew that you and roxas would only bagel together which is why he let roxas bid for us. I sold my core just the day before this all happened. In total me and DD made 40k out of this whole thing and our alliance won. If anyone is the winner is would be us us!

kam shut the fuck up lol

There you go Jelly, fify

• Upvote 1

By Scarlet? Or by everyone in Vermillion? Because Rose is a very trustworthy person. Is there any evident logs that prove about your alliance with Vermillion?

By Scarlet. Sure, Rose can be trusted, but why risk her telling a 'trusted' spy? Quit with the salt and be happy with the win.

And this wasn't really Vermillions win. This was SCS's win. We just happened to pick Vermillion as the one left standing.

By Scarlet. Sure, Rose can be trusted, but why risk her telling a 'trusted' spy? Quit with the salt and be happy with the win.

And this wasn't really Vermillions win. This was SCS's win. We just happened to pick Vermillion as the one left standing.

lol "the salt".

What the hell are you even talking about? All I asked was for some proof? And you don't show proof, so therefore I'm salty? ?.?

• Upvote 7

No, you're salty because of comments you made elsewhere. I'll see if I can be bothered to grab logs later, but for now I have rl stuff to do.

We are sticking with the story that all this was programmed during the challenge. The certain thing is that Cerise was to fall this week. We were aware. Therefore it's not one's or two people's victory. Even if Cerulean didn't fall, at worst we'd have two major alliances battling each other both on the "field" and the auctions.

There are two possibile scenarios:
a ) Scarlet and Secundum came to an agreement as the challenge moved on, probably after the first "bagel".

b ) Secundum decided to choose either Cerulean to dominate the auction (given Cerise was weakened and Vermillion just started building up strength) or Vermillion to win and end this PZA.

I'm inclined to believe the first option.

Sec, instead of copy-pasting the logs, which would include lots of work to find, you can just add Elsa to the discussion and let her see herself.

Edited by nickcrash

• Support Squad

No, you're salty because of comments you made elsewhere. I'll see if I can be bothered to grab logs later, but for now I have rl stuff to do.

I'm just sayin' skitty isn't affiliated with an alliance.

Hmm.. I could post some incriminating logs here, but I won't.

1. There was at least 1 bagel planned this week.

2. an outside source pushed for a second and it was denied.

3. both plans were carried out and one alliance remained.

GG, Vermillion.

• Upvote 1

The result was rather unsatisfying for multiple parties (including some in the winner's circle) and the means of victory was hardly competitive. Of course there will be bickering. The bottom line was Vermillion likely threw a last ditch 'Hail Mary' and it paid off. There are semantics that make the win sketchy and there is most definitely a reason the rules are going to be changed. Until then, The game's over.

It's officially the time for griping and calling foul. I'm not going to lose my friends over it though. I can point to several things I did and didn't do to contribute to my team losing, there's a certain montra I believe in.

"Let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone."

My performance was far from perfect, and I think that equally should be a part of consideration as to why Cerulean went down. I did my complaining yesterday. Now's the time to own my faults and prepare for next season.

• Upvote 6

• Administrators

i just wish we could have some shorter tourneys that only last maybe a month and a half tops. not these gargantuan upbringings that either leave a sour taste in most people's mouth at the end or die out because of everyone losing interest. maybe coordinate seasons of pza and nations so they don't come one right after the other and maybe find another host for prcl (i'd be willing if enough people are interested). have maybe month-long breaks in between them where we have ladder competitions again? (please ame) maybe make a tournament committee to sort these things out?

About the length of the event, PZA was intended be enduring. Sort of like a board game set up in the back of a room that anyone could go and make a move on whenever they felt like it. I think the problem is it felt grating after a while because of the auctions which called way more attention to the game than was necessary. So that would be like if the board game in the back of the room actually shouted at people every week. That's totally annoying, and a design flaw on the game's part. With auctions out of the mix in any future renditions I would hope people would be more comfortable with it proceeding as a quiet game, concurrent to other events.

About ladder competitions, because names are registered on showdown it's easier to regulate the ladder than on PO... We can maybe bring those back in the future. Depends on what kind of logs I can secure. No promises, but it's not totally off the table like it was on PO.