Terra RAWR

Hypa

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I honestly find her very annoying. I don't like her personality nor...way of writing. xD

Yep now you're public enemy N^2 (N^1 is Revengercm) ^_^ but seriously it's ok to dislike a character (regardless the motive) just don't be offensive about it (like Revengercm)

i dont particularly like the way of writing either but i love the crude unobjective trolling that this char represents she will troll any1 her friends for years and ppl she just meets "hey he is checking me out" and "ceil is wearing a thong" being perfect examples

i dont particularly like the way of writing either but i love the crude unobjective trolling that this char represents she will troll any1 her friends for years and ppl she just meets "hey he is checking me out" and "ceil is wearing a thong" being perfect examples

u 4ktua11y liek h3r. u jst d|\|t $@y 1t kuz u h4z a pank4k3 up ur butth0l3!

i said i like her :P i created the thread coz i like her duh :P god it took me soo long to understand what u just wrote thats the only thing i dislike about her is that terrible writing lol if she was a real life person (ame plz tell me she is) i would hang out with her soo much the banter would b immense

• Developers

i said i like her :P i created the thread coz i like her duh :P god it took me soo long to understand what u just wrote thats the only thing i dislike about her is that terrible writing lol if she was a real life person (ame plz tell me she is) i would hang out with her soo much the banter would b immense

Every gym leader is based off a real person, so yes.

league ewww...... i still wanna be immortalized in a leader still sounds epic and if some1 with such quirkiness and umm eccentricities as terra can make it , it gives meh hope :3

I think you're getting the Leagues mixed up haha. There was a Reborn League, but its gone now.

Anyways, Terra is very interesting to say the least. Can't wait to see her again in-game.

the gameplay itself is useless maybe its just down to my taste. the only thing LoL has going for it is its semi decent graphics other than that i do not see why people play such a pointless game.

I wanted to post something about how I like Terra as a character, but seeing as the topic drifted away from that, I'll just throw my two cents about LoL.

Mainstream stuff became like that for a reason. This game have very potent competitive and casual side, so it gained fans with different tastes.

Because of a shaky internet connection and college stuff I'm not playing as much as I used to, but I have good memories of it. It's still fun!

sorry back to terra she is epically inappropriate at all times and that is what makes us all love her k ? xD

She Is the Female Shin Chan

shin chan takes me back , i blame it for some of the sociopathic behaviors ive got

Edited by HyperKiller