Terra RAWR

Hypa

Whoever scripted Terra srsly kudos that some of the most entertaining dialog ive ever seen in a game ive repeated her dialogs over and over coz i get such a kick outta it xD immature yet tries to talk dirty and offend ppl XD love it , my fav npc in the game so far

A Few Of My Fav's

terra1_zps050898f5.jpg

terra2_zps1d839696.jpg

terra3_zpsb7c0895d.jpg

guess she just suits my extremely childish nature :3

I can't decide what my favourite thing she's ever said is: Where she keeps her hammer or whatever she's been doing on that couch. (Or the previous couches, for that matter.)

...Or that nothing escapes her b00ty. Unfortunate comment with or without context, that.

many of my brain cells were sacrificed in the writing of her dialogue. i am glad to know their death was not in vain.

Reborn has made us suffer, it's only fair that it makes you suffer as well

many of my brain cells were sacrificed in the writing of her dialogue. i am glad to know their death was not in vain.

They were definitely not ^_^ but there (probably) will be more dialogues with her so....more death?

My favorite would have to be the part where Cain is looking for the place where Terra hid her hammer - and she was like 'hez checking me out awww yehhh' xD Doesn't have much impact - but it gets me every time xD

although entertaining i did find her dialog at times rather difficult to read numbers as letters really gets to me ,But ohh well u cant have some1 with that kinda personality without a few quirks can we ? :P

RIP Braincells gone but never forgotten

terra4_zpsd93c200f.jpg

SHE DIDNT USE A NUMBER <3 ohh and ceil is wearing a thong

childish but i love it

although entertaining i did find her dialog at times rather difficult to read numbers as letters really gets to me ,But ohh well u cant have some1 with that kinda personality without a few quirks can we ? :P

RIP Braincells gone but never forgotten

terra4_zpsd93c200f.jpg

SHE DIDNT USE A NUMBER <3 ohh and ceil is wearing a thong

childish but i love it

xD I laughed so much when I was at that point... So looking forward to when we return there and talk to Terra again!

cha cha real smooth

followed by moonwalk exit left and I lost it

Terra way too hype

AND WHEN SHE WALKED OUT ON HER HEAD

DEAR GOD TERRA IS THE BEST

...Or that nothing escapes her b00ty.

All of this b00ty talk makes me think she's got a lot in the badonkadonk department.

That's my headcanon for her. She knows what she's got and she ain't afraid to use it. ;D

My personal favorite moment was Cain realizing that he's nowhere near Terra's level in the crude humor department

Terra: he's checkin' me out. awwww yeh ;)

Cain: [Player Character], please tell me I'm not this bad

The only other person that managed to fluster Cain like that was Radomus

All of this b00ty talk makes me think she's got a lot in the badonkadonk department.

Real talk, I'd be mad disappointed if I found out that Terra was sitting on pancakes after all her talk about b00tyliciousness. It'd just come off as envy, and Terra doesn't seem like the type that does envy.

Edited by mashonem

I actually hate Terra. I even prefer Fern because he makes the story keep going and you have to love to hate kind of thing. Kicking someone ass who is always constantly saying you're weaker than him is more satisfying than some brat like Terra. That's just my opinion. Please don't start fighting with me ;(

I actually hate Terra. I even prefer Fern because he makes the story keep going and you have to love to hate kind of thing. Kicking someone ass who is always constantly saying you're weaker than him is more satisfying than some retarded brat like Terra. That's just my opinion. Please don't start fighting with me ;(

If you don't want people to hate and/or fight with you maybe it would be better if you stopped using offensive words such as "retarded" if you dislike someone that's your opinion but "to dislike" and "being offensive" are two different things. This is already the second time i saw you being offensive for no apparent reason so you better stop or people WILL fight with you

Am I the only one who prefers Cain to Terra? There's nothing more hilarious than Cain trying to act subtle despite having his dialogue filled to the brim with innuendo.

And yeah, as what Gaunt was saying. Unlike most websites on the Internet, this community has a higher level of expectations towards respect and, to put it in a way, political correctness. Using the r-word will net you quite a lot of dirty looks and throwing homophobic slurs will most likely get you banned ASAP. So just don't do it.

Edited by Sarun

Am I the only one who prefers Cain to Terra? There's nothing more hilarious than Cain trying to act subtle despite having his dialogue filled to the brim with innuendo.

Hm? I like Cain more too, well i like them both but we met Terra only 2 times (i think) so (for me) Cain wins (for now at least ^_^)

Hm? I like Cain more too, well i like them both but we met Terra only 2 times (i think) so (for me) Cain wins (for now at least ^_^)

Style-wise, I still prefer Cain. Terra being... well, herself is pretty hilarious. Though randomly breaking out in song and flirting with pretty much every single character in the game has really taken the cake for me.