Today I Learned

Arkhi

The "fundamentals of right and wrong" are just a construct of the patriarchy made to oppress the female population.

Are you serious? His sentence and your response have no common ground (like at all)

Are you serious? His sentence and your response have no common ground (like at all)

1. It's a joke.

2. In reality, it doesn't matter so much what is said first, but rather how it's portrayed, no matter how detached from reality it is.

TIL my father can say some surprisingly stupid stuff by accident.

1. It's a joke.

2. In reality, it doesn't matter so much what is said first, but rather how it's portrayed, no matter how detached from reality it is.

1. Still haven't heard from the person itself so i'm not sure about that.

2. What?

1. Still haven't heard from the person itself so i'm not sure about that.

2. What?

What I mean with 2 is that it doesn't matter that much what actually happened, most people will go with how it is portrayed...you could call it the 'Fox News-effect'...

z9HcJ27.png

That's why they fly by and wave to him at the end.

66 disney easter eggs

Most of the peddler and Genie's lines were completely improvised too. When he did the peddler's scene at the beginning, they literally gave Williams a box of random stuff and he told a story with it.

There is also some deleted footage somewhere, and he essentially kept going. One part of the extended story he pulled out a woman's bra and was like Ooooh! A double yamaca

Today I learned that I could be a proper businessman and cut deals with people in my life that makes them fair to both parties, or unfair to the other depending on how much I care for them. I also learned that my friend has finally gotten her GoFundMe account up and running, and would love some help with it if anyone is interested. You don't have to donate, but sharing the link would be helpful. PM me if you are interested.