Introducing the Auth

Mczipo

Also, Vinny deserves a mention for how active he is on Reborn and how often you will see him in reborn. When you have a legit post count thats rivaling Inuki/Edge, you deserve to be here. Even if he lost his Moddieship, he is arguably one of the most helpful members in Reborn.

:3

EDIT: But hey... my posts, Inuki's posts and Edge's posts aren't legit :I

Edited by Vinny

Thanks fren, but when you consider the amount of people that already been part of the staff... yeah, there's a lot of other mentions that would fit better there. Only difference is that... well, i'm still here xD

I'm more surprised that there isn't an honourable mention to Mashew and Nyrias. I'm guessing this is for "active" staff members?

orly vinny?

Seems so. Otherwise, we'd see Yuki, Tempest, Mash & Nyrias, and others.

well i'm assuming this is for everyone that's auth as of now/has some sort of access to authy records and none of those are auth anymore :I

When you have a legit post count thats rivaling Inuki/Edge, you deserve to be here.

HMMMM

I remember when Vinny bought the post count change item. Wayyyy back when he had Sinnoh's male trainer as his avatar. And oi, he grew up fast.

Just so you know, I Smash people in to the ground at least as well as Godot does. fight me zipo, it'll be fun!

I'm just not as into other fighting games as much as he is. =P

"Shoot 'em in the head, shoot 'em in the head, reload... and shoot 'em again"

Don't worry, I'm not Lee Ermy- this army life is not my style fps's just happen to be a specialty of mine. I'm pretty laid back so give me a holler. If you're in a bind, you'd want me in your corner.

Great idea with this thread Zipo! Also thanks to all mods for keeping this place as amazing as it is in all aspects.

Now, if you think it would fit, I´d like to provide a more detailed description for my friends Hukuna and Sheep, two great guys who do their work extremely well. Of course, I hope they approve of it too. XD

Hukuna- The Role Playing Sensei. Hukuna is always ready to tell a good story and has an impressive imagination for this, thus being the head of our RP Forum. The title Sensei, given by the forum´s members, comes from the fact that he is always ready to welcome and introduce new people to the wonders of the role playing world, as well as helping everyone improve their writing.

Sheep- You´ve got a doubt about the game? Sheep is always the first to be there trying to help. New to the forums? He is always there in the welcoming committee, ensuring you know all the basics you need to start having fun around here. Our official double-post deleter is a great guy who threats everyone with respect and empathy. Also a skilled battler that will make you give your best if you want to beat him.

• 1 month later...

I would rather people write something about me XD, like it would feel more natural if somebody wrote something about me, rather than me doing it myself.

((then again I am one of those that doesn't like to toot my own horn, and I don't feel I would be all that accurate talking about myself.))

and yea I can't personally edit it, I only have those powers down in the RP forums.