Music track that comes to mind?

Jan

• Developers

So on the train today I was thinking... what song from the game immediately pops in your head (If any) when you think of Reborn?

Mine would have to be the Lapis ward, and Seventh street respectively!

The "Legendary" battle theme, first time i heard it was against Solaris and i immediately understood i was screwed even without seeing the Garchomp

Seriously all music in Reborn is great

Edited by Gaunt

• Developers

The "Legendary" battle theme, first time i heard it was against Solaris and i immediately understood i was screwed even without seeing the Garchomp

I love this track as well. I listen to it daily, lol.

Easily Fluid, the song that plays at Apophyll beach, and it remixed a lot, I really like it, even though I don't know the original song it came from and the game too.

Edited by Magus

Reborn Title Theme (BW Route 10 Remix)

FindMuck (Lavender Town Remix - 23)

Fluid (Mystery Dungeon Sea of Time Remix)

Bright (RSE Hoenn Oceanic Museum Remix)

Battle Misc (FRLG Deoxys Battle Remix)

Light Realm (HGSS Johto Ice Path Remix)

Route 2 (HGSS Viridian Forest Remix)

Surfing (XY Anistar City Remix)

Labradorra (XY Route 15 Remix)

I do wish we had gotten to hear the Deoxys Battle theme more

This one's a tie.

The first of these two even-steven tracks is the title track, which is Glitchxcity's take on Unova's Route 10 theme. My favorite generation of Pokemon games is Gen 5, and I remember liking the track before I came across Reborn or even Glitchxcity. So, when I heard it when "starting" the game up for the first time, it felt appropriate. It's a fantastic tune.

The second is the lead strain from the Peridot Ward. I remember how increasingly annoying this track would be the longer I spent in Peridot. It's not a bad piece however. It just emphasized the urgency to progress. In the early game, you spend quite a bit of time in the ward.

The old Peridot Ward song. The song just screamed how you weren't in an average Pokemon game. I mean, just listening to the song and going around Peridot Ward made it feel as you're in the completely wrong part of town where homicide and gang activity are considered the norms.

• Developers

The old Peridot Ward song. The song just screamed how you weren't in an average Pokemon game. I mean, just listening to the song and going around Peridot Ward made it feel as you're in the completely wrong part of town where homicide and gang activity are considered the norms.

I agree.

Beryl Ward's music. It's not my favourite (although it is one of my favourites) but it's mournful enough so that it fits Reborn City very, very well, which is where you spend the early game, and thus, your introduction to Reborn.

I really like the 'Bright' theme. I'm not a huge fan of 'depressing' music (however, it fits the atmosphere of Reborn very well) - and 'Bright' (Oceanic Museum remix) is like almost the only 'bright-sounding' track in Reborn. 'Fluid' comes in second place