References within Reborn

AndrewErblak

Nobody noticed when Charlotte told Cain "you're just an average Disney princess aren't you?" Dude has a passion for the music and singing in an extremely high pitch I guess.

Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean it hasn't been noticed.

• 4 weeks later...

After picking up the Mystery Dungeon games, I just noticed another reference: The miner you get the Mining Kit, before talking to you, "mines" a rock and shouts "Yoom-tah!", a catchphrase of the Wigglytuff in the MD series.

After picking up the Mystery Dungeon games, I just noticed another reference: The miner you get the Mining Kit, before talking to you, "mines" a rock and shouts "Yoom-tah!", a catchphrase of the Wigglytuff in the MD series.

"Kwee... Kwee... KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

(Xatu was the best, in both 1 and 2.)

I think I found an Attack on Titan reference, once. It was a long time ago, but I still remember where: That area that makes up the intersection between the Grand Gates and Lapis Ward. That area with like a bunch of people. Somebody made a reference like, "On that day, mankind received a grim reminder." I laughed so hard when I saw it, seriously. And I'm a pretty big AoT fan. :3

Edited by Dei

• 1 month later...

Look in the south west side of the rocket base in glitch city. You will find someone we all know and love.

The entire Rocket Hideout bit was a reference to TPP.

Speaking of which, I kinda hope that they'll do a run of Reborn at some point, just to give them an epic challenge with the level cap and the limited amounts of decent Pokemon.

The entire Rocket Hideout bit was a reference to TPP.

Speaking of which, I kinda hope that they'll do a run of Reborn at some point, just to give them an epic challenge with the level cap and the limited amounts of decent Pokemon.

That "epic challenge" would more than likely cause everyone in the TPP community to rage quit.

Edited by Snubb

Anyone who has watched Shofu's playthrough of Reborn should talk to the woman on the second floor of the Ametrine City apartments.

She talks about a certain "powerful" evolved Pokemon.

That is all.

oh yeah the final evolution of pidove the nice and powerful Staraptor,hahaha

• 3 weeks later...