You can read the labels on the PULSEs now. EPIC SPECULATION TIME!

CURIE

There is probably another PULSE in the desert, because there are train-tracks being removed or covered by sand (Can´t remember so well right now, but something is going on there) and trains vanishing or something.

Side Note:

The Proto-PULSE (Prototype - Magneton) is resbonsible for the creation ZEL!

What an Awesome Plot-Twist is that?

hansel_beer2.png

Nah, just kidding. I really liked that twist. Explains how PULSE came to be, how ZEL was created and how they knew so much about PULSE to begin with. I mean they didn´t really look like your average scientist ;)
It also shows ZEL might not be entirely on Meteor´s side, just the owner of that body is siding with them and the other two are kinda going with it, but maybe something is going to happen... ^^
Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem. Has anyone figured out what the PULSE in Ametrine City is doing? The one in the blue haunted house? I have no idea what it goes too.

Also that PULSE Avalugg was just..........BLAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks. Also, Blake is a huge asshole. >:I

Edited by jman390

Ahem. Has anyone figured out what the PULSE in Ametrine City is doing? The one in the blue haunted house? I have no idea what it goes too.

Also that PULSE Avalugg was just..........BLAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Shelly explains it when she reads the diary on the table.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... I couldn't sleep this night because reasons... and I had all kinds of thoughts spinning thorugh my head...

and I just now realize how much sense the whole concept of ZEL makes!!!

The whole Character - even the Pokemon Xem uses (I think now it is safe to refer to ZEL as non-binary...)

1. ZEL is 3 Personas in one Body, as we learned from the Book Shelly reads to us:

Meteor Member 'Zero'(? - correct me if I'm wrong here...)

Evelynn - The caring female scientist, who created the PULSE

Luminia - The the small girl from the city in the snow

2. EVERYTIME we get to fight a PULSE-Pokemon while Meteors are around - ZEL is there and actually sends said PULSE-Pokemon into battle

- Because Evelynn is the only one who knows how to handle the Pulse and 'Zero' is most likely forcing her to do the work... but HE does the battling.

3. ZELs Pokemon - Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon...

Do you see it?

Umbreon - Dark-type = symbolizes 'Zero' -> Dark = evil = the evil man from team Meteor

Espeon - Psychic-Type = symbolizes Evelynn -> Psychic = intelligent = the scientist

Glaceon - Ice-Type = symbolizes Luminia -> Ice = cold/frail = the little girl from the snow village

It even makes sense in their stat distribution!

Umbreon is a special-wall

Espeon is a special-attacker with bonus to speed

Glaceon is a special-attacker with bonus on defense

(IF I recall correctly)

When 'Zero' entered the house, he demanded Evelynns PULSE-machine and wanted to attack her (Dark is effective against Psychic!), but Luminia pushed herself in between, wanting to protect Evelynn (Glaceon has higher Defense than Espeon!), but she got to be held hostage, because her efforts didn't do much (Umbreon = Special-wall against Glaceon = Special attacker).

Now that 'Zero' had Luminia as a hostage Evelynn couldn't stop his plans anymore... she could LITERRALY DO NOTHING! (Psychic-attack have NO EFFECT on Dark-types!)

After the Experiment went wrong and all three fused together in 'Zeros' body... it is HIS mind that is dominant! (hence his first letter in the first place of Zel)

And since 'Zeros' mind is the special-wall, and Evelynn's mind show no result in getting the upper hand, and Luminia, as the little special-attcking girl, is just to weak to break the dominance of 'Zeros' mind!

Well done Ame... well done...

There'll probably be a Drowzee or Hypno PULSE machine.

since the pulse for agate is sleep related im guessing that the pulse for it is either drowsee or hypno

damnit
Well, maybe Mr. Bigglesworth's capability of speech will later be an important plot element.
Also, a Dugtrio being the PULSE victim responsible for the earthquakes would really fit in with the whole "hive mind" motif.
Edited by Truly Deceptive

People bringing up the earth quakes, im putting up the giant steelix was the pulse but the machine was unstable and created a giant reason he looks different basically I think the pulse machine was number 1 but they didn't have ways to keep it in the machine

We're talking about what caused the earthquakes in the Obsidia Ward, not Tanzan Mountain.

• 5 months later...

When you think about it, it was common sense that Swalot would be PULSE-03. He had to have been set up at around the same time so that the WTC wouldn't clean all of Muk's dirty water. By clogging the drain before they start, it would only be logical that Swalot was number 3. We didn't need Ame to confirm this tbh, just observation skills.

PREDICTION REGARDING THE EPISODE 16 TEASER

Team meteor was spending so much time up in the mountains trying to hunt down those crystal keys (with NO sucess by the way, the only one they have is one El got in 7th street), they didn't have the manpower to make sure the city stayed a crappy place. Now that Adrienn's been fixing it up, they are plotting to bust out PULSE 01 again to cause more earthquakes. Obviously, the player stops them, and then the episode concludes by fighting Adrienn for his badge. In episode 17, we go to the desert. And from there, we find a path up the back of one of the mountains, that lets us sneak into Labbrodora.

Team meteor was spending so much time up in the mountains trying to hunt down those crystal keys (with NO sucess by the way, the only one they have is one El got in 7th street), they didn't have the manpower to make sure the city stayed a crappy place. Now that Adrienn's been fixing it up, they are plotting to bust out PULSE 01 again to cause more earthquakes. Obviously, the player stops them, and then the episode concludes by fighting Adrienn for his badge. In episode 17, we go to the desert. And from there, we find a path up the back of one of the mountains, that lets us sneak into Labbrodora.

Sounds about right to me. Both Amaria's Lapras and Titania's Aegislash are Level 80, which leads me to believe that either during Episode 17 or late Episode 16, you'll fight Amaria and Titania relatively close together. Since Adrienn is the Fairy-type leader, it wouldn't be unheard of that he'd be the last Gym Leader to fight, with it being the newest type and all. I don't see Adrienn being the next Gym Leader truthfully, but I do see teaming up with him in order to repel another Meteor attack.

Edited by Antilegend

Sounds about right to me. Both Amaria's Lapras and Titania's Aegislash are Level 80, which leads me to believe that either during Episode 17 or late Episode 16, you'll fight Amaria and Titania relatively close together. Since Adrienn is the Fairy-type leader, it wouldn't be unheard of that he'd be the last Gym Leader to fight, with it being the newest type and all.

Bruh this mentality needs to stop. Guys, they can friggin train too. Aya had level 40's when we fought her, but then when we team up with her she has level 60s. Guys just stop thinking like this. These are real people, not idiots,

THEY. CAN. TRAIN.

That actually makes a lot of sense. It be pretty cool to find pulse 1 too since we've seen most of the others already.

If they could make earthquakes still with pulse 1 don't you think they'd still be doing it? It'd probably be something else. But also take note that the first few pulses didn't seem to affect the city much. 0 and 2 were like tests almost.

Bruh this mentality needs to stop. Guys, they can friggin train too. Aya had level 40's when we fought her, but then when we team up with her she has level 60s. Guys just stop thinking like this. These are real people, not idiots,

THEY. CAN. TRAIN.

Seeing Solaris' team this past episode indicates that level Pokemon levels when partnered with/facing them the first time isn't unheard of speculation. His Garchomp was 75 when on the mountain, and it's 75 when you fight it in the manor. Calm your shit.

Seeing Solaris' team this past episode indicates that level Pokemon levels when partnered with/facing them the first time isn't unheard of speculation. His Garchomp was 75 when on the mountain, and it's 75 when you fight it in the manor. Calm your shit.

Actually, it's level 76. It grew one level. :3

THEY. CAN. TRAIN.

I second that. It will take a while before we venture into the desert to face Titania, so her Aegislash, for instance, might gain more and more levels, otherwise we would have stronger pokémons.

Using the gym leaders' pokémon's levels to determine the order in which we face them simply doesn't work.

And to not drift away from the topic, I also think that PULSE 01 might be earthquake-related. Too bad we have no idea about what pokémon it is.

Though reality is that it might be pretty much any ground-type, I'll bet it is a whiscash, since it's one of the handful pokémon whose pokédex entries mentions its ability to cause earthquakes.

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

I second that. It will take a while before we venture into the desert to face Titania, so her Aegislash, for instance, might gain more and more levels, otherwise we would have stronger pokémons.

Using the gym leaders' pokémon's levels to determine the order in which we face them simply doesn't work.

And to not drift away from the topic, I also think that PULSE 01 might be earthquake-related. Too bad we have no idea about what pokémon it is.

Though reality is that it might be pretty much any ground-type, I'll bet it is a whiscash, since it's one of the handful pokémon whose pokédex entries mentions its ability to cause earthquakes.

I'd see the earthquake creator as either PULSE dugtrio or excadrill.