Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Sooner or later I want a list of all your potential shippings xD

So far I know about Kage x Ryan and Danielle x Everyone. And I forgot about Lana x Mareek...

Edited by Chimchain

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Follow emmmm make stuff happen.

Jk I'm a bad influence

You! Get inside that house already and make stuff happen! I'm kinda feeling I'm letting RoG miss everything at this rate...

Bro I cannot steal the limelight all the time from mah RoG homies :U I'd love to get a move on but I'd end up hogging the show and action...

Yeah well apparently Bibs is really busy. I haven't seen him around in days so... Snap get a move on!

You don't have to avoid it. I was just poking fun at how many straight guys are going to Danielle. XD

Now that Notus is away for a few days I might abuse my host role and throw Colin in there just for fun.

You don't have to avoid it. I was just poking fun at how many straight guys are going to Danielle. XD

But Shiro is supposed to be shy ~ I know I'd probably chicken out at that point, and I consider myself a bit less awkward than Shiro so yeah :3

Danielle is one of the few girls in their year, lol, what did you expect XD

But Shiro is supposed to be shy ~ I know I'd probably chicken out at that point, and I consider myself a bit less awkward than Shiro so yeah :3

Danielle is one of the few girls in their year, lol, what did you expect XD

Good point.

D'aww, Shiro needs more love.

I was so tempted to have Zuko use Confuse Ray so Henry could flee, but then I remembered Henry can't run. Henry is starting to panic as Devin's place is the last place he wants to go right now.

I kinda need Tangela's Sleep Powder + Water to hit the guard dog to get more stuff out of the way... one thing I know is that acting rashly can bring consequences in RPs. And temptations to hosts to abuse Murphy's Law xD

Like I would ever do that? xD

I'm just a little excited to see what female temptation you have for Ryan, Chim

All in due time. She comes along on the trip.

Speaking of the trip I've decided to interfere. You can all pick rooms (4 person each) and I don't care much about that.

As far as the groups go I'm splitting certain people up:

- Kage and Ryan (Probably keeping Jacob separated from these two as well)

- Evan and Colin

- Mareek and Lana

- Mareek and Slade

- Danielle and Lana

- Danielle, Slade and Jacob

- Henry, Kenny, Shiro and Robert

Those people are way too close with each other and I want to see some different interactions.

All in due time. She comes along on the trip.

Speaking of the trip I've decided to interfere. You can all pick rooms (4 person each) and I don't care much about that.

- Evan and Colin

- Mareek and Lana

- Mareek and Slade

- Danielle and Lana

Those people are way too close with each other and I want to see some different interactions.

You'll only make their reuniting even more worth it!

Oi, time for Ryan to be social like what I intended him to be.

- Evan and Colin

- Mareek and Lana

- Mareek and Slade

- Danielle and Lana

Thank goodness. at least we won't be destroying anything... :ph34r:

The female temptation is Mr. Bigglesworth's wife.

I'm fine having Henry lose the guys as that's what he's been trying to do anyways. Kindness kills Henry

@Zephyr: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JEEENKINS!

Oh no, Shiro is gonna have to... *gasp* (I can't say it... it's too horrible...) ...interact with other people!!!

pam pam paaaaam

Bfroger, if you want, Robert could be the 'let's meet some people' kinda frame-of-mind to get Shiro to interact with others. If not, then Shiro might want to come up with something else to do, or else Robert'll likely 'come up with' that. Edited by TurboAura