Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gave Jory the updates regarding the garden. I may update once my battery decides if it wants to stay in save energy mode or high performance. (I'm at 12%...)

I'm looking forward to working with all of you as well! Since I'm new to RP hosting, I'd appreciate a PM on each RPer's part when you expect a response from me~ Also, tonight I'm going to be out of commission for a block of about 7 hours (from 4 EST or even earlier until 11 EST). I'll do my best to make time for everyone, but please don't expect me to run it as quickly or efficiently as Chimchain. I hope to help everyone have a good time, especially with Chim's input.

Don't open if you don't wanna be spoiled about ORAS

600px-362Glalie-Mega.png

Imagine Tal evolving into this thing 0.0

Oh gawd...

On a side note, what are we gonna do about these Haxorus D:

Side note: That's amazing.

Main thing: 1) Would Slade be 'pulled to the group' with us

2) Shiro has a Fairy and Ice type. That give you 'last stake' ideas?

Side note: That's amazing.

Main thing: 1) Would Slade be 'pulled to the group' with us

2) Shiro has a Fairy and Ice type. That give you 'last stake' ideas?

I was thinking Shun could do something but she is still too weak... and now I cant ask Chim if I can have Shun evolve in that situation... I could realease Tal so she can use her ice skating technique tho

I managed to get on my dad's computer for a second. (My laptop is hopefully recharging). Those Haxorus won't fight you. You're in Devin's garden...

I managed to get on my dad's computer for a second. (My laptop is hopefully recharging). Those Haxorus won't fight you. You're in Devin's garden...

I have a feeling we've already provoked them enough to infuriate them ~

I was thinking Shun could do something but she is still too weak... and now I cant ask Chim if I can have Shun evolve in that situation... I could realease Tal so she can use her ice skating technique tho

Makes sense, but we need to consider the Slade-part. We did run to get him, and ExLink hasn't replied yet, so either we wait till he gets on and get Slade's 'reaction', just pull Slade outta there too, or we direct the rest of the group over to Slade.

Why else would they be going after-

Let me guess, testing us?

Edited by TurboAura

I'm going to give ExLink a chance to respond first before I make a post again. Maybe he will be the one to notice that the Haxorus aren't attacking them.

Makes sense. Think about it, Mighty Salamence Roar, Haxorus 'sneak up' behind certain people... The rest of us were just reacting to the situation.

Edit: And Slade is oblivious to everything apparently. Just great. should I just send Robert to Slade around the Haxorus to 'get to him'?

Edited by TurboAura

My dad went to bed so I can use his computer for a while. I'll try to update before I'm off again.

And Haxorus is very territorial. They are just showing how they would react in the wild. There is only one dangerous Dragon around and he didn't make an appearance yet.

@Azery: You completely ignored the Gible's...

Like to revise my RoG man Corwin, so here's the revised profile

Name: Corwin Westone

Birthday: 12-27

Hometown: Driftveil City

Division: Combat

Starter/Current Party: Drillbur. (Current: Excadrill, Metang, Kirlia, Swanna, Croagunk)

Appearance: 6' Bulky but agile. Dirty blonde hair parted over one eye, which varies by season. Always wears a trench coat whose color also varies by season. Carries two sheathed knives in his coat's belt but never uses them except out of desperation. Blue denim pants always, and dark brown boots always.

Backstory: Corwin's parents were joint owners with Clay to the PWT and wanted him to recieve an education in competitive battling so he could become a Gym Leader. Corwin despised this and forced himself to slack off and not work. In his second year at Ymora Academy, he personally dropped out, just walked away leaving a note, only taking his Drillbur. He spent several weeks in the woods training with his Drillbur. He started to get hungry and seek out food - which was not plentiful there. He encountered a relic in the woods and just sat down in hopelessness. Soon, a duo of unknown trainers appeared speaking about this relic. Corwin wondered what they wanted with the relic and straight up asked. The trainers challenged Corwin and he handily swept them valiantly. The trainers were shocked by his skill and asked if he wanted to join a noble cause - the RoG. Corwin initially said no but his hunger got the best of him. He agreed in exchange for a hot meal, which the trainers were glad to provide. Soon Corwin found himself under the wing of the RoG. His loyalty currently extends far enough to where he'll obey as long as he has food and a place to sleep.

Personality: Extremely intelligent, but truant as well. Prefers not to battle, only when he sees the moment as fit, such as for RoG's services. Outdoorsman, likes being outside for long periods. Often slips away from his designated RoG station to just enjoy nature. The RoG leaders in charge of him have come to accept this as long as he comes home.

Edited by Antares

• Support Squad

Y'know what? I'm thinking, if possible, maybe Claude could pick up a tyrunt too. It'd give him some nice character growth as he learns to cope with his fear, and essentially validate him in my eyes.

Well he technically shouldn't be as Chim was initiating an event with James but you ignored it and made him go off to the Haxorus event instead.

Edit: And how did I know Kage would be wearing Ryan's shirt ;p