Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Bfroger, if you want, Robert could be the 'let's meet some people' kinda frame-of-mind to get Shiro to interact with others. If not, then Shiro might want to come up with something else to do, or else Robert'll likely do so.

Do with Robert whatever you want. We'll see how Shiro will act in whichever scenario you impose on him

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmmmm okay Chim I trust you lol #YOLO

I never thought I would see those words :D

Claude didn't just fall into a pit. Wat

I hope he isn't scared of heights.

The female temptation is Mr. Bigglesworth's wife.

I'm fine having Henry lose the guys as that's what he's been trying to do anyways. Kindness kills Henry

@Zephyr: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JEEENKINS!

^Verily. Welp Chim I've decided to take a leap of faith xD edited post. Zeke is inside-- I hope I didn't screw it up for the others, though..

I hope he isn't scared of heights.

So glad Henry took a burn to the ankle to avoid that. Henry seeing that Salamence would be priceless though (Bagon is his least favorite Pokemon).

Edit: I've only had a really bad first degree burn, so I could only imagine the pain Henry is in since it's obvious his nerves didn't shut down.

Edited by commander218

Speaking of the trip I've decided to interfere. You can all pick rooms (4 person each) and I don't care much about that.

As far as the groups go I'm splitting certain people up:

- Kage and Ryan (Probably keeping Jacob separated from these two as well)

- Evan and Colin

- Mareek and Lana

- Mareek and Slade

- Danielle and Lana

- Danielle, Slade and Jacob

- Henry, Kenny, Shiro and Robert

Those people are way too close with each other and I want to see some different interactions.

You're breaking my heart, Chimchain.

And you had to throw in my favorite dragon Pokemon in there (Flygon). I will be fangirling when it comes back to the ground.

Don't worry, I'll ship Danielle and Alvin soon enough :D

And the Flygon is under Claude's control. It will fly to where he requests except if the request is to leave Devin's domain.

By the way Tacos you never mentioned in your backstory that Wally was Ryan's father. I've no problems with it if it was a random name but don't give him a mega Gallade. It wasn't around back then and some mega's (ORAS in this case along some others) are still being discovered. Mega Salamence is one of them.

Edited by Chimchain

@Darklight: I guess you and Shiro could have some alone time. At least you have options. I'm pretty sure Lana and Sissy are the only people who would even talk to Henry out of his options.

@Chim: Poor Alvin again (seriously, he hates Danielle as much as Henry). I really want to see Claude fly off into the sunset now. Hope he's not as terrified as Henry would be.

@Tses: I never said anything about a cave being there. And the Swablu on Devin's roof are too high to reach. (Plus no one can find eggs at this point)

@Commander: Shiro and Danielle is one of the weirdest ships mentioned in this thread. And there were a lot of them.

The path leads there. :3 I didnt say that i will take the eggs. :3 only i saw em with the altaria...

No it doesn't. There is no cave and it would certainly be weird for a path to reach from the ground to a roof.

Don't worry, I'll ship Danielle and Alvin soon enough :D

And the Flygon is under Claude's control. It will fly to where he requests except if the request is to leave Devin's domain.

By the way Tacos you never mentioned in your backstory that Wally was Ryan's father. I've no problems with it if it was a random name but don't give him a mega Gallade. It wasn't around back then and some mega's (ORAS in this case along some others) are still being discovered. Mega Salamence is one of them.

At this rate, Danielle x everyone will be canon.

I'm jealous of Claude now. lol

@Commander: Too many options make my head spin~

Edited by DarkLight

Like I would ever do that? xD

All in due time. She comes along on the trip.

Speaking of the trip I've decided to interfere. You can all pick rooms (4 person each) and I don't care much about that.

As far as the groups go I'm splitting certain people up:

- Kage and Ryan (Probably keeping Jacob separated from these two as well)

- Evan and Colin

- Mareek and Lana

- Mareek and Slade

- Danielle and Lana

- Danielle, Slade and Jacob

- Henry, Kenny, Shiro and Robert

Those people are way too close with each other and I want to see some different interactions.

Eh, whatevs. Guess it's time to start having him interact with Evan and Henry and Jacob and a few others now...

I'll happily accept that.

I mean, Henry is all like: "Get away from me, I don't want anyone around myself now! Shut up. I'm cranky. Stuffffff. Ouch, my leg hurts, where is my Vicodin!? (Vicodin = Tal)" while Robert is all like: "I feel really uncomfortable being around these people I don't know and you apparently do but I am still really glad because you seem to be making progress and you are happy, Shiro!"

~

Edited by Bfroger6

Chim, any caves around? I'm thinking of sending Claude on a horrifying spelunking trip. Y'all are welcome to join too.

Nope no caves around. And I was asked about catcing a Pokémon in Devin's garden: all dragon types belong to Devin. The wild ones around are things like Rattata, Pidgey, weak bug types, few grass types, ... I think it would be easier to catch another one in te Academy Forest in Chapter 3. From there on out I only have 2/3 more opportunities planned to catch Pokémon, so then everyone is free to catch a Pokémon whenever they want.