Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

I don't even know what to think anymore....

Lia has a point, I'm more suspicious of Amine atm and I find it odd how it swung from 0 votes to 3 on Bok in a matter of 5 minutes.

Just wtf.... let's pray rngesus makes the right call.

[Unvote] Aldo

[Eliminate] Amine

Current Votes:

3 Amine (Astra, Lia, Drago)

3 Bok (Newt, Amine, Aldo)

1 Aldo (Bok)

1 Newt (Arch)

1 Arch (Newt)

1 Lia (Seal)

• Global Mods

DAY FOUR - END.

Well now, this is… interesting.” An unknown, feminine voice booms from seemingly nowhere. It had a hint of excitement to its tone. “I wasn’t expecting this to happen at all, hehehe…~” Her voice was showered in uncertainty, but she still sounded excited.

The Director had spawned in several more zombies, including some Hunters and Spitters, to try and deal with the Survivors. The Survivors had to attacking using some melee weapons like axes and police batons that they’d found lying around the streets.

But they would only be effective for so long before they’d begin to dent and become blunt… The Survivors were almost at their wit’s end, but one of them remembered that they had a molotov. “Head’s up, guys!” A voice boomed, before the bottle was thrown into the crowd of undead.

“What the f-- ow!” Unfortunately, it wasn’t properly aimed as it hit all of the Survivors, and some Infected as well. “Sorry…” “Yeah, well, you’d better be.” Fire engulfed the surrounding area, setting fire to some bushes and spreading rapidly. The flames seemed to dance in the wind.

Most of them managed to get out unharmed, but some were injured. “Hehehe… Oh, this is fun.” The voice echoed once more. It was weird that nobody could hear it. Maybe they could. Maybe they were oblivious. I don’t know. She didn’t know either, she just spoke. Probably to no one, but she still spoke nonetheless.

The flames eventually died out, and a bunch of bodies were left burned to a crisp. Almost literally. “My, my… that’s such a shame.” The voice sounded more twisted as time went on; more sadistic, but now maintaining a monotonous tone.

Amongst the burned corpses was a very charred Jockey. His smile was still there, and his gaze was still piercing, almost as though he could still be alive. But I assure you, poking him with anything would confirm that he was, in fact, very dead.

Spoiler

There was a tie in votes between Bok and Amine. RNG has decided that Bok shall be lynched.

unknown.png

Bok has been lynched! He was the Jockey.

It is now Night 4. You have around 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. I will end the phase approx. 30 minutes early, from now on, to give me enough time to write the next phase posts. Day 5 begins at around 10:00PM / 22:00 GMT on Sunday.

Zombies
1. Bok as the Jockey. [Lynched D4]
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat as the Boomer. [Lynched D3]
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]
13: Ali as the Spitter. [Killed N2]
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]

15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali as a Common Infected. [Killed N3]
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

• Global Mods

DAY FIVE.

The night was long. The moon was illuminating, casting shadows on nearby buildings. The street lamps barely worked anymore. There wasn’t anyone left who could operate them, let alone anyone who could fix them, anyway. The Survivors had to rely on their flashlights and any batteries they could find that worked properly. Their backpacks, consisting of food, water bottles, batteries, health kits, and pills, were beginning to look empty. They just had to hope that they’d be close to ammo piles and supply shops, getting closer with each step they took. Otherwise they’d be completely wiped out and done for.

They discovered a door, which lead into a pharmacist. It didn’t have much left in there, but there were still some vital items the Survivors could use. They picked up the pills that were laying around. Ellis approached a box, which contained a few medkits. “I’ll be takin’ these health kits here.” He sighed a little, furrowing his eyebrows. “No ammo over here. Y’all find anything?” Nick shook his head. “Nothing here, sport. There probably isn’t anything else here that we can use.” He picked up some protein bars, tucking them away in his backpack.

Their conversation was cut short as they heard banging on the door. “Shit, we forgot to barricade it!” Ellis packed the rest of his findings in the backpack and began to run to the exit in the back. They didn’t have much time, so they just booked it. The banging became more persistent. “Hehe, oh, I wonder; what’s going to happen next?!” That feminine voice came back. It sounded a bit more amused than before, even if it still sounded flat.

After some time, the door broke down, and a few hordes of zombies ran in, infiltrating the pharmacy. The Survivors weren’t able to find much, but they gathered as much as they could. The building wasn’t empty by any means, but it wasn’t as full as it was before the Survivors found it. The Survivors ran out of the back door. “Shit! C-Close the door, dammit!!” Nick yelled, before putting all of his weight onto it. The door slammed shut, but it wouldn’t be long before it started pounding again.

“Damn.. now that was close.” Ellis chuckled. “It’s not over yet.” They shifted their weight onto the door, but it was no use. They decided to just leg it once they felt ready, which was probably about 5 or 10 minutes after. They were still greeted by zombies, but they just used their weapons to cut through the crowd. They only had a small amount of ammo between them. They couldn’t afford to use it here.

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. They made their way through a number of zombies. Unfortunately, their relentless hacking and slashing resorted in a few self-inflicted injuries and “friendly fire”. “Can you watch it?” “I’m sorry.” They exchanged a few grunts, apologies, and, more importantly, friendly banter.

A number of bodies piled up on the ground. Most of them were unidentifiable due to being decapitated. There were also some discarded heads that had most likely rolled a few feet away from their bodies. It was hard to tell, but you could probably assume that’s what had happened.

Arch has died!

Depending on your decisions, this could be a LyLo situation.

It is now Day 5. You have approximately 48 hours to discuss and vote. Day 5 ends at around 7:30PM (19:30) GMT on Tuesday.

Zombies
1. Bok as the Jockey. [Lynched D4]
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat as the Boomer. [Lynched D3]
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]
13: Ali as the Spitter. [Killed N2]
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1
]

15. Newt
16. Arch as ??? [Killed N4]
17. Fali as a Common Infected. [Killed N3] 
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

what the fuck

Okay I'm sorry Bok but I hadn't checked the thread after my vote.
[Eliminate] Amine

I believe that the other two mafia, together with Amine, are either Aldo, Drago, or Seal.

Drago seems to much in a hurry to end this game. Am I mafia just because I made dumb decisions? Why would all three mafia join a bandwagon to protect an obvious mafia player like that? This would be not only a giant gamethrow, but would also ruin Nicki's game, tbh.
So Drago, why are you so sure me and Aldo is mafia? (although I think Aldo also is.)

Seal didn't do anything in the entire game and voted Lía last phase (?)

Aldo well

idk he seems a bit obvious

I deemed Amine someone who wouldn't counterclaim in such an unoptimal person, and for that, Yes, it was a super mistake, and for that I apologize. I'm not too dumb to realize it now.

I'm a Common Infected. I may have missvoted, but that doesn't change it. Do think. If I was mafia with Amine, it would have made no sense to vote with him yesterday when it wasn't LyLo or MyLo, and put myself at great suspicion. But you won't hear my say sorry twice.

Although, my reads got all shaken up, so I'm head scratching. It's hard to tell if Seal is town or mafia because he was silent most of the game. I believe @Seal should speaking like he promised too aforementionedly.

The way people are suggesting to rush makes me think they want to avoid something. Lia already claimed. Drago, Newt, Astra and Seal have yet to claim. I already said I'm a Common Infected. Arch's role was hidden by what I think is the Janitor and someone could try to claim it, but I believe we should roleclaim, either today or tomorrow. Lest we want to do a mistake on such a trivial situation.

I don't think claiming would be safe until after the charger has died since charger can't self-heal. Granted, actress could flip with the charger role and also find the charger but with how this game has been going, I think trying to keep the charger a mystery would be more beneficial to town(unless Arch was the charger so that case, we're screwed). With how Arch was unrevealed, I think Amine is the janitor so they use his ability before he died to help his mafia buddies. That would leave fabricator and actress. Actress can still scout out roles, which is bad, while fabricator would probably be stuck doing the kills. 

I do find it weird that mafia would pile onto one person only for it to be a rng roll to whether if their teammate survived it or not, especially since they were at a point to where they had to go through one more day phase to win, even when taking in account Amine's ability. Newt, I can probably give a pass for voting Bok because is was before the struggle between me and Lia but Aldo, you posted in the middle of it and kept your vote on Bok after Lia said it was Amine was lying. I don't trust you one bit after that. 

Right now, it's between Newt, Seal and Drago for the last possible mafia in my mind. Seal maybe have been in active but his voting patterns makes me think he's not mafia(Seal, say something this phase please). Newt acts townie but actions is giving me the feeling of otherwise. Sure, it's stupid for mafia to pile on to Bok for a rng lynch but saying Amine was a confused townie and voting Bok throws me off. Drago is here because he's hasn't completely claimed anything and I felt like I have to put him here out of consideration. He's the most townie I feel out of the three so if he mafia, props to him then. 

1 hour ago, Astra125 said:

I don't think claiming would be safe until after the charger has died since charger can't self-heal. Granted, actress could flip with the charger role and also find the charger but with how this game has been going, I think trying to keep the charger a mystery would be more beneficial to town(unless Arch was the charger so that case, we're screwed). With how Arch was unrevealed, I think Amine is the janitor so they use his ability before he died to help his mafia buddies. That would leave fabricator and actress. Actress can still scout out roles, which is bad, while fabricator would probably be stuck doing the kills. 

I do find it weird that mafia would pile onto one person only for it to be a rng roll to whether if their teammate survived it or not, especially since they were at a point to where they had to go through one more day phase to win, even when taking in account Amine's ability. Newt, I can probably give a pass for voting Bok because is was before the struggle between me and Lia but Aldo, you posted in the middle of it and kept your vote on Bok after Lia said it was Amine was lying. I don't trust you one bit after that. 

Right now, it's between Newt, Seal and Drago for the last possible mafia in my mind. Seal maybe have been in active but his voting patterns makes me think he's not mafia(Seal, say something this phase please). Newt acts townie but actions is giving me the feeling of otherwise. Sure, it's stupid for mafia to pile on to Bok for a rng lynch but saying Amine was a confused townie and voting Bok throws me off. Drago is here because he's hasn't completely claimed anything and I felt like I have to put him here out of consideration. He's the most townie I feel out of the three so if he mafia, props to him then. 

I suggested the roleclaim to be today or tomorrow. And I suggest so because the way things are being oddly forced to end in a rushed way while I'm being missuspected will be the ending. What I do know is that mafia hides in the people that have yet to claim, and by roleclaiming, and I believe they'd be forced to counterclaim a town role in such scenario. It's the situation where it's easy to find mafia, just as I've seen in DnD.

also dumb me forgot to vote confirmed mafia

[Eliminate] Amine

Apologies. I needed a moment to rethink everything. Rushing will get us nowhere. I just want to finish this game with what little sanity I have left

As for Newt and Seal.... I have to admit, I have nothing either way.

There's 4 town in 5 town roles. Charger, tank, witch, and 2 common infected. There's only one thing I can think of to come to the bottom of all this.

We have Amine today. We would need to claim tomorrow, and then we can piece this together.

I'm confident we can get this. Even if Arch was one of the power roles, we should be able to figure out the liar among the 2.

• Global Mods
16 hours ago, Aldo said:

Would LyLo or MyLo ever be announced even if Actress is dead?

To make it fair for both factions, the answer is both yes and no.

Today "may" be a LyLo situation depending on your decisions, as stated in the phase post. :]

• Global Mods

CRIMSON RAIN?

In a small alleyway, some inhuman squealing could be heard. There was no explanation for what was about to happen, but something big was happening, that was for sure. “Hey! Shall we take a looksee?” The familiar voice lulled you in, it was almost impossible to say no. Even though it was just a girl’s voice… it was enticing, in a way. She giggled. No matter how far you tried to follow the voice, it was just that… a voice. You couldn’t see the being it belonged to, but you had a feeling it was there, and it had been for a very long time now…

You followed the mysterious girl’s voice. She lead you to an alleyway. Incoherent screaming and squealing could be heard. You zoom into where it’s coming from. It progressively gets louder the further you peek. You can’t quite make out what they look like, because there’s a (convenient) shadow overcasting them, but you can tell that one of them is attacking the other.

Blood suddenly sprayed everywhere, and I mean everywhere. “Oh ho hoooo! This is getting interesting! Hehehe~ I wonder what this could beeeeee?” The voice grew distorted as the owner of it became more excited, after witnessing what just happened. She cleared her throat afterwards. “Ahem… yes, well.. Uh. Yeah.” Her voice faded after that. A shower of crimson followed, splattering blood and guts everywhere. A figure walked out and smirked, revealing his face slightly. As he walked out, like a badass I might add, the head of the victim rolled across the floor. He simply kicked it out of the way and carried on walking

Seal has properly killed Amine! He was the Charger.

* 24 hours remain.

Depending on your decisions, this could be a LyLo situation.

Zombies
1. Bok as the Jockey. [Lynched D4]
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat as the Boomer. [Lynched D3]
6. Lía
7. AL as the Uncommon Infected. [Lynched D2]
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine as the Charger. [Shot D5]
10. Seal
11. Lykos as a Common Infected. [Killed N2]