Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

For the lack of a better lynch target rn.

[Eliminate] Seal

Also since the real boomer might still be amongst us I'd invite them to claim. If Boat was Actress, which is what I'm assuming, the mafia already knows your identity.

Bok, you are one bold person for visiting Lia. I'm probably pushing too much on this but who else did you block. I asked Nicki if people without actions still get notified if their blocked and she said yes so it would give me a little more piece of mind to know other people can clear you. 

Amine, proof has mostly been based off of what we feeling in this game as our cop was killed before he could check anyone. Not the best thing in the world as what Boat did kinda threw people off since people don't knew if he was telling the truth before he got lynched so I understand basically having no idea of what to go off of. My list of notes feel like a mess and a few of my reads have been wrong, though I'm happy I guessed Boat's possible role before he went on implying to be witch (and I say possible because of actress). However, I feel like not having proof doesn't completely clears lack of contribution, which is why I'm voting you. Even if it's not much, put something on the table so we can see where you stand right now.

ok so here is the whole vote changes of all the players:

Newt: Kiet>Aldo>Bean>||>Fali>||>Bok>Boat>||>Bok

Nick: Ali>Lia

Nano: Nick

AL: Bean>||>AL

Bok: Kiet>Aldo>||>Arch>||>Aldo>||>Aldo

Astra: Kiet>Ali>||>Arch>||>Boat>Amine>||>Amine

Lykos: Astra>Fali>||>Aldo

Fali: Bok>Lia>||>AL>Arch>||>Boat>Bok>Boat

Ali: Bean>Nano>Bean>||>Boat

Kiet: Amine

Lia: Lia>Nano>Aldo>Bean>||>Newt>Boat>||>Seal

Aldo: Lia>||>Bok>||>Bok

Boat: Ali>||>

Drago: Lykos>||>AL>||>Aldo||>Aldo

Me: Astra>||>Astra>||>

Amine: ||>AL>||>Boat>

Seal: Bok

the ''||'' represents each day break and obviously the blue represents town and dead. So far we havent got a damn scum and we are not sure if we got the actress But by looking at the votes, most of Newt's votes are now dead townies except for Bok which make him suspicious on my list and I think he could very well be scum and if thats true Bok might be town.

Now Bok, most of his votes are between me and aldo who are still alive, but I cant tell much about him since I dont know wheather aldo is town or scum.

Astra is also kinda like Newt except for his vote on me and amine, so am leaning towards mafia.

Lia has a varaity of votes between town and unknowns so for now she is going to go to my town list.

Aldo is kinda quite this game which makes him kinda sus and his votes are mostly boks.

Drago is neutral and Amine is sus. And I just saw Seal last phase.

Overall I think vote wise Newt is the most suspicious.

[eliminate]Newt

14 hours ago, Arch said:

ok so here is the whole vote changes of all the players:

Newt: Kiet>Aldo>Bean>||>Fali>||>Bok>Boat>||>Bok

Nick: Ali>Lia

Nano: Nick

AL: Bean>||>AL

Bok: Kiet>Aldo>||>Arch>||>Aldo>||>Aldo

Astra: Kiet>Ali>||>Arch>||>Boat>Amine>||>Amine

Lykos: Astra>Fali>||>Aldo

Fali: Bok>Lia>||>AL>Arch>||>Boat>Bok>Boat

Ali: Bean>Nano>Bean>||>Boat

Kiet: Amine

Lia: Lia>Nano>Aldo>Bean>||>Newt>Boat>||>Seal

Aldo: Lia>||>Bok>||>Bok

Boat: Ali>||>

Drago: Lykos>||>AL>||>Aldo||>Aldo

Me: Astra>||>Astra>||>

Amine: ||>AL>||>Boat>

Seal: Bok

the ''||'' represents each day break and obviously the blue represents town and dead. So far we havent got a damn scum and we are not sure if we got the actress But by looking at the votes, most of Newt's votes are now dead townies except for Bok which make him suspicious on my list and I think he could very well be scum and if thats true Bok might be town.

Now Bok, most of his votes are between me and aldo who are still alive, but I cant tell much about him since I dont know wheather aldo is town or scum.

Astra is also kinda like Newt except for his vote on me and amine, so am leaning towards mafia.

Lia has a varaity of votes between town and unknowns so for now she is going to go to my town list.

Aldo is kinda quite this game which makes him kinda sus and his votes are mostly boks.

Drago is neutral and Amine is sus. And I just saw Seal last phase.

Overall I think vote wise Newt is the most suspicious.

[eliminate]Newt

I also voted Aldo smh

YOU GUYS ARE DISAPPOINTINF

But hey Bok thanks for your claim owo

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Arch

What about you? Besides your vote count I don't remember any contribution to the game.

Also, only voting townies is something that mafia usually doesn't do, in order to avoid suspicion. Idk if you remember, but on DnD mafia all my votes were on town until D4 or something

I just have bad reading skills pls

@Aldo @Seal please say something so we know you are alive

28 minutes ago, Newt said:

I also voted Aldo smh

YOU GUYS ARE DISAPPOINTINF

But hey Bok thanks for your claim owo

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Arch

What about you? Besides your vote count I don't remember any contribution to the game.

Also, only voting townies is something that mafia usually doesn't do, in order to avoid suspicion. Idk if you remember, but on DnD mafia all my votes were on town until D4 or something

I just have bad reading skills pls

@Aldo @Seal please say something so we know you are alive

thats basically omgus, you are not convincing at all.

Yeah the fact that no one has claimed any of the dead roles (resulting from the actress' death, thus mafia knows their identity already) leads me to believe the actress is still alive.

Meaning there are 3 mafia among Aldo, Amine, Arch, Astra, Newt, and Seal.

The actress could flip as anything at this point to make things more confusing. Best case scenario, she flips as an already claimed role. Worst case, probably another common infected just to throw things off. And ofc the janitor could serve as a wild card moving forward.

Lastly, we need to preserve our revealed roles. I would like the charger to protect Bok, and Lia can alert herself. We need to limit mafia's actions, have them burn out and reveal themselves.

@Aldo Speak now or your absence will be taken as giving up after being caught as mafia.

Current Votes:

2 Aldo (Bok, Drago)

1 Amine (Astra)

1 Seal (Lia)

1 Newt (Arch)

1 Arch (Newt)

1 Lia (Seal)

are there vanilla mafia roles? if so, i think Seal might be one and just using inactivity as a cover up because, true i contributed nothing but i try at least, whilst he passes under the radar without contributing anything, dont think he even read posts, very convenient for a mafia scum

1 minute ago, Hanyū said:

also Drago throwing suspicions here and there, while he lurks behind the scenes with his buddies... Bok Seal and Drago seems like a convenient trio of mafia

Amine.

Bok has revealed he is the jockey and no one has counter-claimed.

The janitor has not cleaned anything up.

The actress has not flipped yet.

Tell me, how in the world could Bok be mafia? Use your head.

Just now, Dragoknight said:

Amine.

Bok has revealed he is the jockey and no one has counter-claimed.

The janitor has not cleaned anything up.

The actress has not flipped yet.

Tell me, how in the world could Bok be mafia? Use your head.

wait he did what?!

Bok dont go around claiming my role smh