Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

I'm really excited to play this game but when I downloaded and triggered the bomb in the ship at the start of the game, I can't seem to figure what happens next. All the doors become locked and this message appears when I try to go up the stairs..

http://i.imgur.com/SlM4zCA.png

Is it a bug or am I missing something in the game?

You probably triggered the bomb immediatly stepping out of your room, the bomb room is unlocked immediatly in the current release but it is supposed to be locked. Just restart your save and play the starting sequence like it's supposed to be played :P

You probably triggered the bomb immediatly stepping out of your room, the bomb room is unlocked immediatly in the current release but it is supposed to be locked. Just restart your save and play the starting sequence like it's supposed to be played :P

Ah, that helped so much, thank you! Now I can enjoy this awesome game <3

My game always seems to crash when I catch a new Pokemon. I play on Wine on my Mac. Anyone know how to fix it?

PS. great game except for this glitch

This bug is already known. so just don´t run with your character when you find a wild Pokémon. Otherwise, it will not let you capture.

There is a tile in Silver Rise that acts like an ice tile. It makes it so i cant leave this little ice ring. Its right next to ice so I just keep sliding. I can't just KO myself because if Tristan's heals. I would screenshot it but I don't know how. I'm actually stuck and can't move on with the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Never mind I'm just really bad at puzzle solving.

Edited by Pickels

Btw now that i realized that I have on my team a togepi and I need another shiny stone(because I aready used on roselia so besides MT Hardened exist another one?

And the underground battles... Does happen something if you just keeping winning? Like, someone kidnapping you or stuff?

And someone could tell me where i can find two keys to unlock a door in one of the houses in Blackview?

And the underground battles... Does happen something if you just keeping winning? Like, someone kidnapping you or stuff?

You don't get kidnapped or anything (sadly), but once you win enough battles they don't allow you to get credits anymore.

I think you might be mixing up Desolation with Rejuvenation. Rejuvenation has acts and is in act 2 right now, but I don't think Desolation was ever mentioned to have acts.

If you do the Tristan event after beating Emily yhen you get a screen saying: "End of Act 1", and that means Desolation's current release is the game's whole act 1.

• Global Mods

If you do the Tristan event after beating Emily yhen you get a screen saying: "End of Act 1", and that means Desolation's current release is the game's whole act 1.

Oh. I actually did do that but didn't remember.

I'm guessing there's 4 acts then. 4 gyms = act 1, and 4 x 4 is 16. (last act can also include E4 and Champion)

Is there a specific way to progress through the beginning boat scene? Because after I got my trainer card, I explored all the rooms, found the thing in that last room to the right, and now I can't go anywhere. I'm stuck in the hall and vaguely certain I just broke some scripting from not following my friends to wherever it was they wanted me to go...

Guys i beat rogue clefable in some mountain i dont remember name . where do i find the trainer?

The trainer is in the Northeast park of Blackview City. You still have to find Azumarill, Wigglytuff, and Togekiss if you haven't already (use the topic search).

Sorry to post again so soon but I am in desperate need of strategies for Connor; he trashed me. I couldn't land a single hit in on his vulpix - the first pokemon he send out by the way. My team was only three levels below him, at worst - I expected a bit of a challenge, sure, but not to be absolutely obliterated. Jeeze.

Sorry to post again so soon but I am in desperate need of strategies for Connor; he trashed me. I couldn't land a single hit in on his vulpix - the first pokemon he send out by the way. My team was only three levels below him, at worst - I expected a bit of a challenge, sure, but not to be absolutely obliterated. Jeeze.

Go catch a bidoof and a lotad, they will help you. Make sure your lotad/lombre brings mist. Also what's your team?

Edited by FairFamily

Grind 3-4 pokemon up to level 19-20. (I had a growlithe with flash fire and a wartortle so...I lucked out)

Post your team and I'll give you more advice.

Go catch a bidoof and a lotad, they will help you. Make sure your lotad/lombre brings mist. Also what's your team?

Yeah, I figured it was probably just a poor team setup so rather than spend time grinding I chose to reset and pick up a better team, rather than frustrate myself. Regardless, at this point my team is now Unaware Wooper, Keen Eye Pidgey, Pickup Zigzagoon (for the bonus items, since no store early in), RainDish Lotad (it was shiny and I ran out of pokeballs after that) and Overcoat Sewaddle.

I'm planning on grinding up the wooper and lotad to try and at least hold him back until I can set up something, once I get to him again. My mistake before had been just grinding my Sewaddle and assuming Connor was a later-on leader, so I didn't bother with catching a water-type since I had a grass-type for all the cave-'mons, and how a water-type was a liability in a forest.

Not sure how a bidoof could help, though...

Yeah, I figured it was probably just a poor team setup so rather than spend time grinding I chose to reset and pick up a better team, rather than frustrate myself. Regardless, at this point my team is now Unaware Wooper, Keen Eye Pidgey, Pickup Zigzagoon (for the bonus items, since no store early in), RainDish Lotad (it was shiny and I ran out of pokeballs after that) and Overcoat Sewaddle.

I'm planning on grinding up the wooper and lotad to try and at least hold him back until I can set up something, once I get to him again. My mistake before had been just grinding my Sewaddle and assuming Connor was a later-on leader, so I didn't bother with catching a water-type since I had a grass-type for all the cave-'mons, and how a water-type was a liability in a forest.

Not sure how a bidoof could help, though...

Bidoof evolves into Bibarel at 15, which is normal/water, but since you have a Wooper and Lotad you'll be pretty much good to go.

Is there a specific way to progress through the beginning boat scene? Because after I got my trainer card, I explored all the rooms, found the thing in that last room to the right, and now I can't go anywhere. I'm stuck in the hall and vaguely certain I just broke some scripting from not following my friends to wherever it was they wanted me to go...

Go to the top of the boat, talk to person, go to right side of boat exterior. Follow prompts as given.