Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

5 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Maybe he also didn't read that there is another poisonous role?

I'm dumb, but not THAT dumb

3 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

[Eliminate] Corso

Care to explain?

I really hope I'm right about who I'm shooting

3 hours ago, Corso said:

Care to explain?

a) You've very narrowly dodged two lynches already b) I don't think (key word being think) you are my teammate c) There are already votes on you already and d) I want a reveal on who you are. (Edit: By votes I mean I'm trying to go for a multi-vote again and you're the only other person someone has voted for)

I could be wrong about you and you and the person I'm shooting could be my teammate but hey I'll take that risk xD

If there's one thing that is correct here, that would be Lia.

Spoiler

Dammit Nick. I know I said that host intervention normally happens in this type of game but I didnt expect you to this. Well, then again I did stuff and throw away some gamebalance so its prolly indirect retaliation of god or smth. 

Looking at what happen, most prolly that was a missile calldown or whatever it was called, afterall amine didnt talk shit last phase. Well sonya could have also obtained Johnny daddy's hp but my guess is scorpion buddy is just faster. too bad for sonya I guess. Now her only ally doesnt have a direct attack and has unreliable way of doing sht together with her. I almost feel sorry for her afterall, she is the last direct attacker for her team. Keyword "almost". So mostly this is practically sonya against the world of warcraft... wait this aint warcraft you say? well fck you too.

Now Analysis that nobody asked for but most prolly everyone wanted to hear anyway cuz everyone is just tsundere at heart. Dun worry bean luv u too. #NoHomo

Spoiler

First of all there is some sort of misunderstanding here that actually goes into my favor somewhat. Specially if the plan is to indirectly coerce the crowd onto me... tbh that is actually what I was trying to do for the past 2 nights so thank you for helping me in this regard. Less work on my part now.

Now I dunno about this ally shit. i wont join that shit sounds shit only for nerds. Im a cool kid so nerds stuff aint for me. NERDS!!!!! Also I keep telling you guys am a walking deadman so much better to not associate with me by all means. Specially if you think you are correct. Your'e just painting a marker on your back which I cant remove kek.

Now for guessing with low hp i have 3 guesses. My guess is still goes to Nicki for the same reason i keep pushing for the last 2 phases. 2nd is Kiet considering on night 2 he didnt died when I deliberately asked for a calldown, it means the targeting was randomly distributed to yahen, him and drago on night2. And if yahen is any indicator, drago and kiet should be damaged to an extent as well. Now, looking at kiet's behavior of trying to crowd control, that is the most obvious by the book method of "ignore me please am good guy" shenanigans that absolutely dont work in this society specially to me who is edge incarnate in this game kek game. With that kind of behaviour am guessing he is also somewhere nearing his end. now since i go for 3 object rule... I just go with drago as 3rd guess for the reason that he survived the 2nd night as well.  Anyway, scorpion I live shit on to you if you trust my words that is.

for voting

[vote] Ali well if corso is surviving that lynch, this guy is also slippery as a soap on prison. i would normally vote on the sharkbaits but you guys arent seemed to be convince with what im saying as to who has low hp so fine i'll reduce your allies for ya. then again those guys with low hp might be your allies as well so kek

[reveal] erron that hidden ability sounds good shit now that shit have guns lmao

Hmm, well this is certainly interesting. Looks like we're lined up for a triple lynch

in b4 Corso decides to screw it up again

I suppose I could put my vote on you if that happens~

[Ally] Kiet

Now time for The List™!

Votes

3 Corso - (Nano, Ali, Lia)

3 Nicki - (Kiet, Candy, Lykos)

3 Ali - (Corso, Bok, Boat)

1 Boat - (Bean)

Reveals

5 Kabal - (Bok, Drago, Candy, Ali, Lykos)

4 Milleena - (Knightly, Corso, Kiet, Lia)

1 Noob - (Nano)

1 Skarlet - (Bean)

1 Erron - (Boat)

Allies

Astra - (Nano)

Nano - (Astra)
Michel - (Corso)

Lykos - (Lia)

Lia - (Lykos)

Bean - (Candy)

Drago - (Bok)

Bok - (Kiet)

Boat - (Ali)

Kiet- (Drago)

Btw, can we get one more reveal on Millenna? Thx~

@Nano4 @sailboat @Chickens

1 hour ago, sailboat said:

Now for guessing with low hp i have 3 guesses. My guess is still goes to Nicki for the same reason i keep pushing for the last 2 phases. 2nd is Kiet considering on night 2 he didnt died when I deliberately asked for a calldown, it means the targeting was randomly distributed to yahen, him and drago on night2. And if yahen is any indicator, drago and kiet should be damaged to an extent as well. Now, looking at kiet's behavior of trying to crowd control, that is the most obvious by the book method of "ignore me please am good guy" shenanigans that absolutely dont work in this society specially to me who is edge incarnate in this game kek game. With that kind of behaviour am guessing he is also somewhere nearing his end. now since i go for 3 object rule... I just go with drago as 3rd guess for the reason that he survived the 2nd night as well.  Anyway, scorpion I live shit on to you if you trust my words that is.

The funny thing is, that i wasn't hit Night 2 once. Why? Maybe cause of an ability? Who knows. You might know when you get me 😉

Maybe i am still one of the person who is still at full hp and try to get the attention onto others or i might be on the verge of dying.
You can gang up on me if you want.

What i was trying to say with my messages was, that some of you don't even have damaging Night Actions. So the +1 in Atk would be a waste on those characters. While others benefit more from this.

Also the poisoned player will die regardless anyways (not like we have a clue who the person is right now).

So it's just a new addition to get rid of players. But we can openly talk about them, which means we can coordinate shots. But you guys will probably shoot me anyways 🤷‍♂️

DAY 6 -- MIdDaY rEpOrT

Shots were fired. A lot of them. And we got 2 casualties.

We also got our vote tallies mixed up a little.

First off, let's congratulate SAILBOAT for finishing KIET and gaining the +1Atk for N6. 

I hope it's going to help you a lot. 

Kiet has fallen

He was...

Kabal

7Y9XLcp.png

Native to Chaosworld, Kabal has taken "survival of the fittest" to the extreme. Arrogant and reckless, he has always boasted of his skills with the hookblades, and never denied a challenger. When the god of wind, Fujin, tried to create some order in chaosworld, Kabal confronted him, eventually killing him in single kombat. Fujin's powers were transfered to the closest vessel. With Chaosworld too small to hold his ego any longer, Kabal joined Kano in his quest to konquer all Realms.

Hide contents

He has 6HP

Blade Runner: Basic Attack: Does 1HP damage.
Tornado: If visited, receives +2Def the next night. If not, receives +1Atk the next night.
Need for Speed: Always moves first. (Top of the priority bracket both for attacks and support abilities).

I'm going to count this as 1 hidden ability revealed. Top notch work.

There's also 1 more casualty.

CORSO. Killed by... DRAGO

He was... 

Ermac

SUIZnTE.png

A legion of souls trapped inside one body; a curse casted by the sorcerer Shang Tsung to eliminate all the residents from the land between the realms. At first, this tornado of souls fought every soul they met, and enjoyed crippling their opponents. Ever since Ermac was forced into submission by Kotal Kahn, the souls decided to pledge their allegiance to their new master. Their collective power and wisdom has proven to be a valuable asset.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Consensus: Ask which realms 2 players belong to. The answer will provide the realms, but not who is in which.
Judgement: Target a player. Their votes will be reversed for the next day (eg a +1 becomes a -1).
Wormhole: Force a player to randomly change realms for this and the following night.

The rest of the shots were as follows

KIET: Sailboat (kill), Bok (shot a corpse)

CORSO: Astra (wound down to 1HP), Drago (kill)

LIA: Kiet 

ASTRA: Alistair

ALISTAIR: Corso

NANO: Bean 

BOAT: Nano 

You will be reminded with your remaining HP in DMs, just in case you weren't paying attention.

Time to resume your voting processes. You have work to do.

6 hours left.

Well, 2 deaths. Interesting. wew would of gotten a wrong ally from that

[Ally] Candy

[Eliminate] Nicki

Now time for The List 2.0™!

Votes

3 Nicki - (Candy, Lykos, Drago)

3 Ali - (Corso, Bok, Boat)

1 Boat - (Bean)

Reveals

5 Kabal - (Bok, Drago, Candy, Ali, Lykos)

3 Milleena - (Knightly, Corso, Lia)

1 Noob - (Nano)

1 Skarlet - (Bean)

1 Erron - (Boat)

Allies

Astra - (Nano)

Nano - (Astra)
Michel - (Corso)

Lykos - (Lia)

Lia - (Lykos)

Bean - (Candy)

Drago - (Bok)

Boat - (Ali)

Candy - (Drago)

@Jace Stormkirk @L'Belle If you 2 come back and reveal Milleena I will do a big happy.

3 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

That's lovely, Kiet. I don't oppose a double Nicki + Ali lynch, so I'll reserve my vote and try to pay attention just in case someone tries to break the tie. 

Good plan Lia.

@Dragoknight Corso is dead you killed him with my help so Ali should only have two votes. I suppose you can add my votes as well. 

Eliminate Boat

Reveal Noob

We could try for the triple again and do you guys really think I'm going to reveal my ally. And to my teammates, attack Ali for shooting me.

Oh I see.

[Unvote Nicki] [Eliminate] Ali

The List 3.0™!

Votes

2 Nicki - (Candy, Lykos)

2 Ali -  (Boat, Drago)

3 Boat - (Bean, Bok, Astra)

Reveals

3 Milleena - (Knightly, Lia, Drago)

2 Noob - (Nano, Astra)

2 Erron - (Boat, Ali)

1 Skarlet - (Bean)