Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

that being said, sis caimy random guessing skills are like 3 billions years ahead so i'll just trust her till we get some better target

[Eliminate L'Belle]

Inhales

.....yeah I got nothing. Although I do agree with the notion of revealing Chiaki. Nano's claims does seem a bit odd knowing him and we could see if he is indeed lying or not. Idk about Yahy's claim either, as much as I believe Yahy, it does seem o be an extremely rash decision. For now, I'll just go with revealing Chiaki.

[Unreveal] Monokuma

[Reveal] Chiaki

Yeah... as for Caimie's claim, yeah I know better than to get involved in that shit I'm just gonna assume she's just being Caimie for now.

But I have my eye on you....

The day phase is ending soon and I don't want to jump on a random L'Belle bandwagon. This thread has been exceedingly quiet, too.

[Eliminate] Caimie because she never cared to explain her vote. If it was just a pressure vote, then it seems to not have yielded any result.

Smh I'm out for one day and when I'm back theres 4 new pages of only confusion and despair.

Currently I have a slight scum read on both Nano and Eviora.

Nano's roleclaim is really weird and unnecessary, specially now that it says Chiaki was replaced?

My scum read on Evi is mostly because of her misunderstanding of rules.

This "misunderstanding" is an old strategy to look like a confused townie or something like that, but who knows, maybe she really did get confused.

Also I will simply ignore Caimie's vote because of the last game.

[Eliminate] Nano 

My main suspects have been Yahy and Nano for their needless claims D1, though I guess I'm not surprised with either.

Since Chiaki will likely get revealed at this point, I'll

[Eliminate] Yahy

Just noting if we ever find out michel is blackened pls find out more about ali cause if so he is trying to stop a bandwagon before it even happens zzzzzzzzzzzz. Then again Ali voted me when i did this last game lol so zzz lame.

30 minutes ago, Newt said:

Also I will simply ignore Caimie's vote because of the last game.

[Eliminate] Nano 

smh this is even more lame zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm currently seeing four different people who have been voted for as today's lynch target: L'Belle, Caimie, Nano, and Yahy. I would rather not vote for Yahy because, depending on what happens next night, we'll see whether they were lying about their spotless Peko roleclaim or not. Nano is likely to be Monokuma, Usami, or telling the truth and somehow being a near-immortal Chiaki. In the former two cases, hee's likely to be visited and killed by his counterpart tonight.

That leaves L'Belle and Caimie. Since Caimie offered no reason whatsoever for her vote, I'm going to tentatively vote to [Eliminate] Caimie. I'm open to changing that vote if more relevant information comes in.

[Eliminate L'Belle]

I would rather have Peko to kill Caimie in case L'Belle is spotless

If they are indeed maf, you are a weird caimy, caimy. But if that's the case, we just pressure people that protected him.

If we lynch caimie and she flips mafia, we wont have much info for Peko to do a night kill (and knowing Yahy, they will attack someone anyways).

And if she flips town, we just get another big questionmark in our heads

I forgot who i voted to reveal lol ill edit this if i dont change, but double post if i do

Edit: i wont change it

Edited by Yahen

I'm still not convinced about Yahy's roleclaim and their explanation about why they roleclaimed so i'm going to vote them. If Belle will flip as town, we should keep an eye on who voted for Belle, i don't say that them all are mafia but probably at least one of them it is. So:

[Eliminate] Yahy

Tfw you forget this game existed

I'm not sure why I'm getting voted just because I didn't post yet? Seems a little easy, doesn't it? I'll be voting Caimie, partly for self-preservation and partly because she's just not explaining her vote.

[Eliminate] Caimie

So there 3 votes on L'belle and Caimie, 2 on Nano and Yahy, and 1 on Eviora. As for reveals, 9 on Chiaki, 3 on Hajime, and 2 on Monokuma.

I'm going to vote Caimie for now since Nano's "role" is going to be revealed today so voting him out would be wasting the reveal if he's telling the truth, I'm unsure of Yahy's claims, and the L'belle bandwagon don't have much basis to it besides being possibly a pressure vote. Also, I'm going to change my reveal to Monokuma since Chiaki looks to confirmed to be revealed and I have the strongest suspicion that Hajime gets his transformation if he's revealed like this, no confirmation on this just a strong hunch. I'll change my reveal later if there's still a tie between Hajime and Monokuma since I rather have two reveals instead of one, even if Hajime gets his transformation. Also @Bok Choi how are ties for lynching decided.

Eliminate Caimie

Unreveal Chiaki

Reveal Monokuma

• Global Mods

"Randovoting" since I don't feel comfortable with the Caimie bandwagon, and frankly I'd rather not vote off a claimed Peko because Peko is a good girl. We're probably going to find out what Chiaki is anyway so there's no point in voting Nano just yet. Don't see anything wrong with Michel's behaviour either, so... 🤷‍♀️

[Eliminate] Newt

No real reason, I just wanted to vote him....

Since I'm not going to back on until after phase change I'll change my reveal like I said I would. As my vote, since ties are decided by rng, why not let rng take its course because I don't have anything on Caimie or L'belle.

Unreveal Monokuma

Unvote Caimie

Vote Drago cause I need to throw a vote out there.

The students debate and argue, but nobody has much evidence on who could've killed the Ultimate Nurse.
Eventually, fingers are pointed at one student...
"What! This is preposterous! You think *I* would do this?" 
Without even giving Monokuma the chance to press the button, the accused leaves. 
"Puhuhuhu..." the bear laughs, appearing on the screens. "I'll let that go this time... Puhuhu... PUHUHUHU!"
"Wait, but... Then who killed Mikan?" Someone asks. 
The bear doesn't answer, and the screen switches off. What is his plan?
Uneasy but with no course of action, the students return to the main areas of the islands

The Lynch Failed
You voted to reveal Chiaki and Hajime

Chiaki:

[Die to activate]

You are replaced with Alter Ego, who cannot be killed. However, you also lose your alignment and your votes count for zero. You do NOT count towards spotless OR blackened numbers. People may still collect from you, but you can no longer collect any. You LOSE your Primary action. You now have TWO win conditions:

1. If Monokuma or his transformation is still alive, you win if they lose, no matter if the blackened or spotless win.

2. If he is not alive, you win if the spotless win.

If you are blackened, and if you are the final blackened, you die, the game ends, and the spotless win.

Hajime:

[You are killed by any means other than a lynch, and Chiaki Nanami has not transformed or died]

No! You make your own future! You cannot be lynched unless more than half of the living players vote for you. You may kill someone ONCE at ANY TIME, after which you will transform back into plain old Hajime Hinata. If Chiaki Nanami transforms/dies while you are Hyper Hajime, you die as well. Once you transform back, you cannot transform again.

Night 2 now begins... Send in your night actions...

1. Cicada (Nicki)

2. DigitalAmber

3. Bazaro

4. Andracass

5. Amethyst

6. Lykos

7. Dragoknight

8. Newt

9. Yahen

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle

12. Chickenborn (Bean)

13. Alistair

14. Eviora

15. Caimie

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki

17. Nano

18. Astra

The students, restless from the unsolved mystery, try to plan a way off of the island.
But the four blackened students are still planning something.
Traps are set, a photo is snapped, people slink around...
And then suddenly, a clash! A screech of metal.

The student rush to see what is going on. 

On the floor in front of them... A dismantled bear. One that is all too familiar. 

The screens are dark, the atmosphere unsettling.
... An then suddenly, the sky brightens and an unknown figure steps into the open...

Newt is dead! He was Monokuma...

You cannot die (under MOST circumstances). Each night, you may visit TWO people in order, but instead of collecting Hope Shards, you are in fact looking for Magical Miracle Girl Usami. If you find her, you will kill her and transform into something much more despair-inducing…

Be careful though! Magical Miracle Girl Usami is also looking to kill you first… Use [Visit 1] player name [Visit 2] player name

[Kill Usami, and become Junko Enoshima]

Finally… You can set despair into motion. You can choose two players each night, and they will become *hopeless*. Hopeless characters immediately lose all their hope shards, and become unable to distribute or collect hope shards. You win and leave the game if all living characters become hopeless. (The game continues without you) You can only be killed if EVERYONE else votes to lynch you, and if the game ends before you are able to complete your task, you lose.

Usami is nowhere to be seen... But Makoto Naegi has entered!

Nagito is yelling something about hope...
Gundham has sent out his Dark Devas of Destruction...
You have 48 hours to discuss...

1. Cicada (Nicki)

2. DigitalAmber

3. Bazaro

4. Andracass

5. Amethyst

6. Lykos

7. Dragoknight

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle