Alpha to Omega : A Rising Ruby Alphabet-Locke : Part 26.5 - Progress Report

DerogatoryTrainer

pokemon desolation is on the pokemon reborn forums and it features a reputation system every major character shows green text when you do something they like and red text when you do something they don't like depending on how high or low reputation is with certain characters events can go very differently  which this makes your choices in the game a lot more impactful

this is a rom hack of omega ruby to be difficult I'm impressed your doing this well

Hey you got lucky with Winona, that Altaria has given me problems since gen 3. It's suffering brings me great pleasure...

Also I don't think that Gyarados was going for any strategy, I just think that these games have terrible AI.

I swear I've had encounters where they would try to put my Pokemon to sleep, when it was already asleep.

And now it's confirmed that Steven has superpowers, although I'm not too sure how useful rock sensing powers would be...

Oh well, it's still more talent than I have!

• 2 weeks later...

When the difference between a hard and a joke leader is determined by an AI dice roll, ha!

Of course Steven would have more than he let on. Maintaining the title of a champion with a  static dual-type team, one being rock, shouldn't be easy.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say rip solomon, you were too good for this world, but after seeing his reaction to his death, he probably deserved it

triangles huh, I always knew they where the most evil of shapes followed by rhombus's of course

Edited by YinYang9705

Hey welcome back, I hope you're feeling better :)

It's a shame Solomon died, Alakazam are pretty good Pokemon.

But I suppose he at least went out in a way that made him happy. So... good for him I guess?

It was also great to see Cheshire again, even if it was just an illusion caused by head trauma.

The important question is what Toucher did to you while you were asleep...brr at least it's not a Hypno

Your team is pretty strong now, too bad your Alakazam died (it was hilarious but still), if you get to the Elite 4 will you use your best/favorite 6 or whatever you have at the time?

Oh no Toucher evolved.

Be careful with that Hypno, all of them are suspicious, I've never met one I could trust...

But on the bright side none of your Pokemon died this episode, and Sierra got to Mega Evolve.

She is now EXTRA fluffy.

Wow, I think this was the shortest time between episodes yet!

Is it just me or does Stern not seem like the sharpest tool in the shed...

At least you have the common sense to look for subs in Subway! I mean come on, it's in the name man!

You have six badges already? I didn't even realize how close to the end you're getting, guess you just gotta keep chugging along!

Two new episodes! Why did my internet decided to die at such a crucial time...argh doesn't matter i'm back in business now to the comments:

Ahh the "genius" plans of the evil teams in Pokemon never fail to disappoint me (it's almost as if they made this game for kids...wait a minute)

Never liked the temporary evolution concept like why not just make them permanent? I would love to have a beautiful winged Absol...still it's better than those stupid dances you have to make for the zmoves.

Courtney is really...strange? I don't understand why she talks like that (some "herbal remedies" perhaps?)

P.S.

Drink responsibly, or don't that's fine too