Pokemon Generations

Azeria

I wonder why this one was on Wednesday instead of the usual Friday. . o .

Maybe it is because Thanksgiving is coming up? Maybe we'll get another episode on Friday? Who knows! All I know is that this episode was really well animated, just like all the other ones.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the double post I waited a long time for this to update but we're now at the end of the Kalos episodes but no one has posted after me. Episodes 15-18 have been posted, you can find a complete playlist here,
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQWzKIaERirwv9M89dxN3bNLY0PyuChOU

As for my thoughts on the new episodes,

Episode 15 The King Returns: I was some what disappointed with this one as it goes for a full out alternate continuity than what actually happened in BW and BW2 where N did not become king of Team Plasma and TP's split looks like it never happened in this version, ultimately culminating in a interesting end which I won't spoil. The positives are the excellent animation, music, N's interactions and said ending. However I can't help but think that this episode would've been better showing how Rood founded Old Team Plasma and his interactions with Clay or the OTP vs NTP fight culminating with N's return.

Episode 16 The Beauty Eternal: A interesting look at Lysandre and Team Flare with a brief look at Diantha before the events of X and Y. The animation is mostly good but a few bits were its off.

Episode 17 The Investigation: A retelling of the Looker and Emma postgame story besides some excellent animation and music this episode is meh IMO.

Episode 18 The Redemption: A fantastic rendition of AZ's backstory and emotional reunion with his floette, this episode has great stylized animation to go with the excellent normal animation and good music.

Edited by The Swordsman