Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Yeah, you would've had to pass by the Kecleon shop on the way to the tree. You said you were where the girl with the Electivire was. East from there is a red carpet with a Kecleon, and further east is the tree where the Aipom hang out.

Didnt find it. What I did finally find was the help quest pokemon. It was a teddiursa. Thanks for your help.

• Global Mods

Didnt find it. What I did finally find was the help quest pokemon. It was a teddiursa. Thanks for your help.

Wait, my brain was being dumb and mixed up the quests x . x I thought Aipom was the rare Pokemon, but actually Aipom is the trade request. I forgot there was one where you find Teddiursa. Sorry for leading you to the wrong place.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

1. Is Joltik in the game?

I check the Pokemon Location....

Joltik: pls

You see, I can't detect the sarcasm on this one

2. About the Mystery Egg...is it like Reborn that it's predeterminer right when you get your Starter?

Okay, so I just landed on the mainland after cleaning up the Dexoy. Melia says she wants to go see Venam. I've checked the sewers and her gym, but I can't find her. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Okay, so I just landed on the mainland after cleaning up the Dexoy. Melia says she wants to go see Venam. I've checked the sewers and her gym, but I can't find her. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Check her house; it's to the right of the daycare center.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to Korlif for answering my last question.

Now I am looking for Mankey so I can breed CC onto my Growlithe. The guide in the forums says Mankey is in Akora Forest. The in-game map is telling me Akora forest is where Corta Forest is. Finally, the Pokedex entry for Mankey is telling me that Mankey's habitat is unknown. Can someone please tell me what I should believe?

• Global Mods

Akora Forest is reached from Surfing east of Akuwa Town through Route 11. Mankey are in the trees, and you need a Chestnut for them to notice you. A girl in the forest gives you one, and there some laying around the forest too.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch
  • Upvote 1

In Rejuvenation, we have Link Hearts instead of Link Stones. From what I remember, the earliest we can get one is in the Sheridian Wetlands. But once you complete Version 6, you'll be able to buy them at a Vendor in Route 3 for 10,000 PokeYen each.

does anyone have the specific steps to get Ralts? not the jackpot starter one.

.m. i'd find out myself but i'm worried i'll fuck it up, like the Beldum event.

also another reason is becos' i'm really curious.

Edited by star-kin