Official Gym Leader Help Thread

Deleted User

@lolokxd maybe set up trick room, kill couple of mons with a-marowak or use gardevoir in trick room, if I remember correctly samson has some pretty fast mons on his team (hawlucha and mienshao come to mind), when either marowak (or gardevoir) is taken out or trick room ends, bring out some mon to sack and use that time to heal up gardevoir to full health, then proceed to kill a couple mons with that, in order to take out that annoying hawlucha I'd suggest catching a crustle with sturdy and killing it off with a rock wrecker

I think you can also catch a braviary or hawlucha on route 2

Sadly I dont really remember the mons that samson has so I cant be more of assistance but maybe these help enough or someone who has a better memory sees the post and is able to help out more

But definitely lvl up your mons closer to lvl cap 

2 minutes ago, Teme95 said:

@lolokxd maybe set up trick room, kill couple of mons with a-marowak or use gardevoir in trick room, if I remember correctly samson has some pretty fast mons on his team (hawlucha and mienshao come to mind), when either marowak (or gardevoir) is taken out or trick room ends, bring out some mon to sack and use that time to heal up gardevoir to full health, then proceed to kill a couple mons with that, in order to take out that annoying hawlucha I'd suggest catching a crustle with sturdy and killing it off with a rock wrecker

I think you can also catch a braviary or hawlucha on route 2

Sadly I dont really remember the mons that samson has so I cant be more of assistance but maybe these help enough or someone who has a better memory sees the post and is able to help out more

But definitely lvl up your mons closer to lvl cap 

Ok, thanks for the suggestion/help!

Yeah definitely use trick room against Hawlucha(who's kind of broken in this fight, he can easily wreck your entire team due to the seed/field boost), but be careful about conkledurr who can abuse trick room just as hard and is tough to take down.

also his Lucario has a focus sash and swords dance + extreme speed, keep that in mind. If you can OHKO it samson may use a potion to heal it which will give you a free turn to kill it.

My Starter                                                 Traded                                                    Note : ( * ) Means SHINY  ( All Of Them Is Shiny  😁 )

Fire / Dark                                                 Psy / Stl                          

Incineroarhttps://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/incineroar.gif Lv : 60 *                   Metagross    https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/metagross.gif  Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                          Intimidate                Moves:                                                     Clear Body                                

Flare Blitz                                     Telluric Seed           Hammer Arm                                          Silk Scarf

Outrage                                                                          Hyper Beam

Cross Chop                                                                    Meteor Mash

Darkest Lariat                                                               Psychic    

Traded                                                                          Traded                                 No More Colored Texts 😥

Water / Fairy                                                               Grass / Ghost                    

Primarina    https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/primarina.gif      Lv : 60 *                    Decidueye                https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/decidueye.gif                 Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                         Liquid Voice            Moves :                                                       Long Reach

Hydro Pump                               Sea Incense             Leaf Blade                                                  Rose Insence

Sparkling Aria                                                               Sprit Shacle

Hyper Voice                                                                  Sucker Punch

Moonblast                                                                    Brave Bird

Traded :                                                                        Met : Tanzan Mountain

Dragon                                                                         Ground Dark

Goodra          https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/goodra.gif          Lv : 60 *                      Krookodile             https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/krookodile.gif         Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                    Sap Sipper                   Moves:                                                       Anger Point

Outrage                                  Wave Incense              Earthquake                                               Telluric Seed

Dragon Pulse                                                               Foul Play

Power Whip                                                                 Crunch

Muddy Water                                                              Outrage

Help Me On The Move Sets And Held Items In The Comments Below 😁!

37 minutes ago, Shutter said:

My Starter                                                 Traded                                                    Note : ( * ) Means SHINY  ( All Of Them Is Shiny  😁 )

Fire / Dark                                                 Psy / Stl                          

Incineroarhttps://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/incineroar.gif Lv : 60 *                   Metagross    https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/metagross.gif  Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                          Intimidate                Moves:                                                     Clear Body                                

Flare Blitz                                     Telluric Seed           Hammer Arm                                          Silk Scarf

Outrage                                                                          Hyper Beam

Cross Chop                                                                    Meteor Mash

Darkest Lariat                                                               Psychic    

Traded                                                                          Traded                                 No More Colored Texts 😥

Water / Fairy                                                               Grass / Ghost                    

Primarina    https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/primarina.gif      Lv : 60 *                    Decidueye                https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/decidueye.gif                 Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                         Liquid Voice            Moves :                                                       Long Reach

Hydro Pump                               Sea Incense             Leaf Blade                                                  Rose Insence

Sparkling Aria                                                               Sprit Shacle

Hyper Voice                                                                  Sucker Punch

Moonblast                                                                    Brave Bird

Traded :                                                                        Met : Tanzan Mountain

Dragon                                                                         Ground Dark

Goodra          https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/goodra.gif          Lv : 60 *                      Krookodile             https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/krookodile.gif         Lv : 60 *

Moves:                                    Sap Sipper                   Moves:                                                       Anger Point

Outrage                                  Wave Incense              Earthquake                                               Telluric Seed

Dragon Pulse                                                               Foul Play

Power Whip                                                                 Crunch

Muddy Water                                                              Outrage

Help Me On The Move Sets And Held Items In The Comments Below 😁!

For Metagross, I'd give it physical attacks like zen headbutt instead of psychic etc. For primarina, having hydro pump, sparkling aria and hyper voice (liquid voice) are redundant. I like hyper voice because of accuracy and only foes get targeted. The set I ran was: hyper voice, moonblast, aqua jet and encore. Sing instead of encore might be useful in some fields, and if you can breed perish song that'd be useful for some boss battles.

Hope that helps~

12 hours ago, Candy said:

For Metagross, I'd give it physical attacks like zen headbutt instead of psychic etc. For primarina, having hydro pump, sparkling aria and hyper voice (liquid voice) are redundant. I like hyper voice because of accuracy and only foes get targeted. The set I ran was: hyper voice, moonblast, aqua jet and encore. Sing instead of encore might be useful in some fields, and if you can breed perish song that'd be useful for some boss battles.

Hope that helps~

Thanks !

But Where Is The TM PSYCHIC ? Pls. Someone Tell Me !

I Like Hyper Voice ( Liquid Voice )In Double Battles Too !

If I Had All The TM'S I Will Go With ( Primarina )

Sparkling aria                          Torrent / Liquid voice

Moon blast

Ice Beam  or  Hyper voice

Psychic

Edited by Shutter
Add More !!!

3 minutes ago, Shutter said:

Thanks !

But Where Is The TM PSYCHIC ? Pls. Someone Tell Me !

I Like Hyper Voice ( Liquid Voice )In Double Battles Too !

I don't think TM Psychic is in the game yet

So I need help with the triple battles in Fiore Mansion (ik its not a gym battle but still). I always beat the first one with ease, the second one i have got to beating more easily but the third triple battle always has me completely stumped. I feel like I get outsped by all of his Pokemon and my Abomasnow feels so crushingly useless its not even funny. I haven't even  gotten to the Garchomp and I beat Terras Garchomp with like all the RNG i could get, so im scared for that too. I have an Alolan Vulpix  and a Furfrou in the box but I find Furfrou useless for this fight, and Vulpix i just deem too weak until I get her Ice Stone from the Department Store. Can anyone recommend how I should beat them and which Pokemon I should lead with (I lead with Grace the lvny, cuz I like the fact that i wipe out both the lvny from the first fight b4 she can get her sticky web off and the walrein from the second fight)

All the pokemon are around 73-74 from candies cuz they get to 76 otherwise during the fight.

If you want any other information I'd be glad to provide cuz honestly im sick of doing these battles and i kinda wanna be free after i beat ciel to do whatever i want in reborn for some pokedex completing

Here's my team

Leavanny  no nature

Chlorophyll held a miracle seed

X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Nature Power, Shadow Claw

Delphox modest nature (yess.....)

Blaze (I didn't like magician since i didnt have any physical moves) held a charcoal

Cut(need someone for it), Flamethrower, Psychic, Fireblast

Sharpedo jolly nature (mehh)

Speed Boost held a sea incense

Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Dark Pulse (yes ik hes the hm guy)

Golem  sassy nature 

Sturdy held a hard stone (for the battle)

Earthquake, Stone Edge, Strength, Rock Smash

Mawile  no nature

Sheer Force held a metal coat

Play Rough, Iron Head, Crunch, Sucker Punch

Emolga  sassy nature (switch out with aboma)

Motor Drive held a Electric Plate (also using xp share on her to get her very high cuz she can end up doing a lot of work)

Discharge, Volt Switch, Acrobatics, Air Slash

Abomasnow sassy nature (switch out with emolga)

Hail Ability held an Ice Plate 

Wood Hammer, Frost Breath, Blizzard, Sheer Cold (dont have any good grass type move tms rn)

EDIT I WON IM SO HAPPY AHAHAHAHAHAHA 52ND TRY AHAHAHA

Edited by mrdynamo1211

@mrdynamo1211 

Okie first things first i need to know what else do you have in your box.mystery egg pokemon ? anyways you kinda missed a free ice stone before agate. it is at citrine mountain you can only get access it if u go to route 1 and complete some of the heracross and pinsar puzzle. But oh well too late. i dont think there is an ice stone around agate area. Also if u are sick and tired of using move slots and team slot for HM head over ---> HERE <--- the modification/swm mod helps with HM problem and many more very useful.

As for team help well i will need to get back to you later as i will need to do a run with some mons which can be capture around the agate area.

Hello.

I'm having a rough time with Kiki, main reason is : I don't have a psychic pokemon. The egg I had in Obsidia wasn't a Drowzee. So if anyone can guide through what I have or maybe an idea where I can catch a pokemon to train to be good against her I'm all ears!

In the meantime here's my team :

Noibat lvl 39 (berry)

Infiltrator

Quirky

Wing Attack

Air Cutter

Razor Wind

Roost

Ampharos lvl 43 (berry)

Static

Docile

Electro Ball

Discharge

Confuse Ray

Electric Terrain

Growlithe lvl 42 (berry)

Flash Fire

Bold

Heat Wave

Fire Fang

Crunch

Flamethrower

Delcatty lvl 41 (berry)

Normalize

Jolly

Rock Smash

Double Slap

Feint Attack

Wish

Mightyena lvl 42 (Protective Pads)

Moxie

Serious

Tackle

Crunch

Embargo

Bite

Greninja lvl 44 (Wave Incense)

Protean

Mild

Water Pulse

Round

Water Shuriken

Cut

Just now, Eylan said:

Hello.

I'm having a rough time with Kiki, main reason is : I don't have a psychic pokemon. The egg I had in Obsidia wasn't a Drowzee. So if anyone can guide through what I have or maybe an idea where I can catch a pokemon to train to be good against her I'm all ears!

In the meantime here's my team :

Noibat lvl 39 (berry)

Infiltrator

Quirky

Wing Attack

Air Cutter

Razor Wind

Roost

Ampharos lvl 43 (berry)

Static

Docile

Electro Ball

Discharge

Confuse Ray

Electric Terrain

Growlithe lvl 42 (berry)

Flash Fire

Bold

Heat Wave

Fire Fang

Crunch

Flamethrower

Delcatty lvl 41 (berry)

Normalize

Jolly

Rock Smash

Double Slap

Feint Attack

Wish

Mightyena lvl 42 (Protective Pads)

Moxie

Serious

Tackle

Crunch

Embargo

Bite

Greninja lvl 44 (Wave Incense)

Protean

Mild

Water Pulse

Round

Water Shuriken

Cut

I'd choose a Swoobat with ability Simple. Iirc you get Calm Mind + Psychic or Air Slash early on, and can sweep (just beware that Air Slash lowers accuracy of all mons)

Guys, send help on Ultra Haxxorz R.obbed G.oddess Terra? (I actually can't stand her at all.) As of right now I can get to her Garchomp but no further; the only solution I can think of is putting Frost Breath on someone who's not Dewgong (because Flamethrower), and praying. I might be underleveled or something.

Absol Lv72

-Psycho Cut

- Sucker Punch

- Future Sight

- Perish Song

Not a great set but I just caught him for Perish Song utility, and he's one of few things I can find that will hit Nidoking super effectively. Too bad his EVs are trash. 

Venusaur Lv70 @ Black Sludge

- Petal Dance

- Poison Powder

- Leech Seed

- Petal Blizzard

Swoobat Lv66 @ Twistedspoon

- Attract

- Air Slash

- Charge Beam

- Psychic

I need to level him up. Psychic is classified as "OP pls nerf", so he works nicely against the mons with the Synethetic Seed and ??? typing.

Dewgong Lv72

- Surf

- Waterfall

- Ice Beam

- Dive

Open to movepool suggestions.

Toxicroak Lv71 @ Toxic Plate

- Sludge Bomb

- Nasty Plot

- Sucker Punch

- Drain Punch

Galvantula Lv72 @ Zap Plate

- Sticky Web

- Bug Buzz

- Giga Drain

- Discharge

Currently the only thing fast enough to outspeed Nidoking. Bug Buzz is super effective, who knew?

Also in the box:

Simisear Lv71

- Acrobatics

- Flamethrower

- Fire Blast

- Shadow Claw

Sandslash Lv72 @ Grip Claw

- Earthquake

- Swords Dance

- Dig

- Shadow Claw

Why would you put Nasty Plot and Sludge Bomb in Toxicroak....

Toxicroak

- Sucker Punch

- Drain Punch

- Poison Jab

- Swagger / whatever

Galvantula

- Sticky Web (lower speed every pokemon out)

- Thunder Wave (halves speed, 50% chance not attacking)

- Bug Buzz

- Discharge

Venusaur (Chlorophyll)

- Sleep Powder

- Sunny Day (ups speed and for 1 turn solar beam)

- Solar Beam

- Leech Seed / whatever

Though I'm not sure how good these pokemon against Terra. I think Venusaur and Galvantula have chance.

1 hour ago, Giratina said:

Guys, send help on Ultra Haxxorz R.obbed G.oddess Terra? (I actually can't stand her at all.) As of right now I can get to her Garchomp but no further; the only solution I can think of is putting Frost Breath on someone who's not Dewgong (because Flamethrower), and praying. I might be underleveled or something.

Absol Lv72

-Psycho Cut

- Sucker Punch

- Future Sight

- Perish Song

Not a great set but I just caught him for Perish Song utility, and he's one of few things I can find that will hit Nidoking super effectively. Too bad his EVs are trash. 

Venusaur Lv70 @ Black Sludge

- Petal Dance

- Poison Powder

- Leech Seed

- Petal Blizzard

Swoobat Lv66 @ Twistedspoon

- Attract

- Air Slash

- Charge Beam

- Psychic

I need to level him up. Psychic is classified as "OP pls nerf", so he works nicely against the mons with the Synethetic Seed and ??? typing.

Dewgong Lv72

- Surf

- Waterfall

- Ice Beam

- Dive

Open to movepool suggestions.

Toxicroak Lv71 @ Toxic Plate

- Sludge Bomb

- Nasty Plot

- Sucker Punch

- Drain Punch

Galvantula Lv72 @ Zap Plate

- Sticky Web

- Bug Buzz

- Giga Drain

- Discharge

Currently the only thing fast enough to outspeed Nidoking. Bug Buzz is super effective, who knew?

Also in the box:

Simisear Lv71

- Acrobatics

- Flamethrower

- Fire Blast

- Shadow Claw

Sandslash Lv72 @ Grip Claw

- Earthquake

- Swords Dance

- Dig

- Shadow Claw

Muh dude, you aren't exploiting the hidden gem that is swoobat with ability simple and Calm Mind. The field boosts psychic types. Get yaself Calm Mind and Psychic on Woobat, and if yaw play gud, you'll sweep her mons until pesky swagsire. If you're looking for a gud ice type to go against her, however,  mamoswine with Thicc Fat is prolly your best bet 👌

On 6/21/2018 at 1:14 AM, Candy said:

Muh dude, you aren't exploiting the hidden gem that is swoobat with ability simple and Calm Mind. The field boosts psychic types. Get yaself Calm Mind and Psychic on Woobat, and if yaw play gud, you'll sweep her mons until pesky swagsire. If you're looking for a gud ice type to go against her, however,  mamoswine with Thicc Fat is prolly your best bet 👌

POGGERS FAM I totally forgot about Calm Mind. I had it on him before, but I had to take it out for Charge Beam when my old Electric-type stopped being effective. But I have Galvantula now so I can reteach it. Hopefully I can figure out how to set it up without Swoobat getting rekt by a Stone Edge or something. Dewgong has Thicc Fat already and higher Sp Def, and still gets punk'd, but I'll look into Mamoswine. The ground typing might help? Thanks!

Why would you put Nasty Plot and Sludge Bomb in Toxicroak....

Toxicroak

- Sucker Punch

- Drain Punch

- Poison Jab

- Swagger / whatever

Galvantula

- Sticky Web (lower speed every pokemon out)

- Thunder Wave (halves speed, 50% chance not attacking)

- Bug Buzz

- Discharge

Venusaur (Chlorophyll)

- Sleep Powder

- Sunny Day (ups speed and for 1 turn solar beam)

- Solar Beam

- Leech Seed / whatever

Yeah in hindsight I'm not sure why Sludge Bomb is there either. Probably because I wanted STAB but had no Move Relearner at the time? Most of the time he spams Sucker and Drain Punch anyway. I'll look into the movesets. (Sunny Day I'm not as keen on, because that powers up everyone's Fire-type moves too, and Terra has plenty of those.)

Completely forgot about the Speed cuts with Paralysis. Wow I'm a dumbass. Thank you!

EDIT: Electric-type moves are useless against Ground-types. So is Swoobat, incidentally, since literally everything can OHKO it and it's kinda slow. I can still make it to Garchomp and no further, but I'm going to train up a Mamoswine and replace Swoobat with it. (Need Dewgong for the Water coverage.)

EDIT2: I had to EV train the Mamoswine but it worked! Get rekt rawrchomp.

Edited by Giratina

I'm having trouble with Titania >.>

Current Team:

Blaziken| 85
Expert Belt
Speed Boost
Gentle
Blaze Kick
Rock Smash
High Jump Kick
Acrobatics

Crobat | 85
Poison Barb
Infiltrator
Jolly
Aerial Ace
Fly
Cross Poison
Leech Life

Noivern | 83
Silk Scarf
Telepathy
Modest
Boomburst
Hurricane
Dragon Pulse
Steel Wing

Greninja | 81
Focus Band
Protean
Naive
Night Slash
Extrasensory
Surf
Waterfall

The rest I switch around between random PC Mons, I can get a hold of most mons ig I think, so really any suggestion for any mon is a-ok

@Mu7e

If you have Magic Seeds, use them. If not, go buy some. You see, Magic Seed grants you Attack buff (one stage) as well as King's Shield for one turn. Teach your Blaziken Bulk up and now not only have you increased your Attack, but also Defense and Speed. Fire-type is not super-effective on Steel in the Fairy-tale field, so you should use High Jump Kick. With all of this said, Excadrill is still going to be a problem, so I suggest you get rid of it or let one of your mons get knocked out before bringing in Blaziken - that way you can make use of the one-turn KS the Magic Seed provides you.

I personally like both Diggersby and Bewear as they're useful in this battle. Diggersby's Earthquake (with Huge Power ability) deals massive damage and can even OHKO several of her mons. Bewear on the other hand can deal very well with her A-Sandslash: Brick Break is enough for OHKO and it removes Aurora Veil should she go for it. Bewear and Diggersby are Normal-types, meaning Aegislash can't use Shadow Sneak on them at all, and because of the field effect Sacred Sword isn't super-effective. Diggersby might still get OHKO'd, but Bewear can take one or two of those. I'd say Diggersby is still the better choice against Aegislash because Diggersby outspeeds it, and can use STAB Earthquake.

To be honest I don't see Noivern or Crobat being very useful against her. Even if you taught Noivern Flamethrower, I don't think it's going to do all that much aside from potential chip damage on her Scizor.

Edit: forgot to add that Smart Strike gets super-buffed by the field effect, so this might be something you can try yourself. Escavalier could make good use of it.

This may be a stupid request, but can anyone give me step-by-step directions or a video of Amaria's Gym? I've spent over an hour in total wandering around; first to find her, then just looking for the entrance/exit. The hallways all look the same and while I've been following the walkthrough (first time player), I think she's in different places than it describes because I fought Taka. Luckily I can reset to before I jump in the water, and I've already got the warp going.

Edit: Please disregard, My fourth attempt to navigate was finally successful. Though, I can confirm: She's either in different places, or the guide uses a very circular route to her.

Edited by Grinnerz
Help no longer needed.

Terra is rekking me ;w;

Nisa (Empoleon) @Mystic Water L75
Torrent
Brave
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Dive

Ace (Flygon) @none L69
Levitate
Impish
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Steel Wing

Chitaru (Arcanine) @charcoal L74
Intimidate
Quiet
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Close Combat

Lara (Noivern)  @none L73
Telepathy
Timid
- Dragon Pulse
- Acrobatics
- Boomburst
- Dark Pulse

Suzuka (Roserade) @Black Sludge L75
Natural Cure
Calm
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam

Electabuzz- heal fodder

edit: some pc pokemon

Emilie (Meowstic) @Lefties L66
Infiltrator
Modest
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Marisa (Mismagius) @none L68
Levitate
Impish
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Power Gem
- Dazzling Gleam

Luca (Lucario) @Lucarionite L68

Inner Focus

Sassy

-Aura Sphere

-Earthquake

-Dragon Pulse

-Flash Cannon

Edited by arcticGalaxies
forgot some pc mons

On 6/29/2018 at 7:33 PM, arcticGalaxies said:

Terra is rekking me ;w;

Nisa (Empoleon) @Mystic Water L75
Torrent
Brave
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Dive

Ace (Flygon) @none L69
Levitate
Impish
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Steel Wing

Chitaru (Arcanine) @charcoal L74
Intimidate
Quiet
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Close Combat

Lara (Noivern)  @none L73
Telepathy
Timid
- Dragon Pulse
- Acrobatics
- Boomburst
- Dark Pulse

Suzuka (Roserade) @Black Sludge L75
Natural Cure
Calm
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam

Electabuzz- heal fodder

edit: some pc pokemon

Emilie (Meowstic) @Lefties L66
Infiltrator
Modest
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Marisa (Mismagius) @none L68
Levitate
Impish
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Power Gem
- Dazzling Gleam

Luca (Lucario) @Lucarionite L68

Inner Focus

Sassy

-Aura Sphere

-Earthquake

-Dragon Pulse

-Flash Cannon

Can I ask what part of Terras team is giving you the most trouble?

Switch electabuzz out for mismagius or meowstic(both should level up a bit though). Remember that psychic is powered up on terra's field and  Mismagius has immunity to ground moves, although she loses her STAB effectiveness as ghost moves become physical unfortunately. Try to set up toxic spikes if you can as it will help with quagsire and palossand who can become very hard to take down as they'll lose their weakness via seeds and quagsire will spam amnesia to become a tank of destruction, which you don't want.

Actually wait how do you have a Lucarionite???

I am having trouble with shelly. Especially her illumise setting rain dance off with damp rock and prankster to male it attack first.

My team:

Vibrava

earthquake

rock slide

crunch

sand tomb

Galvantula

Electro ball

signal beam

thunder wave

electroweb

delphox

psychock

flame charge

fire pledge

light screen

Bewear

payback

baby-doll eyes

brutal swing

take down

misdreavus

confuse ray

psybeam

spite 

hex

Milotic

Haze

Water pulse

mirror coat

dragon pulse

all pokes level 34

(Edit) 

Nevermind just beat it by powering through while rain dance was on.

Edited by peden