Yours Truly

Alright so good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the OOC for yet another RP ran by Yours Truly, which in this case is a D&D 5e game set in the world of Ultima Thule! A supercontinent of wonders! Excitement! Magitech creations! Extra uncaring deities intermingled with ascended mortal ones that do care! Secrets of the setting that you're going to have to learn by playing the game, and a mysterious new source of power that you are definitely not getting. But for now, all you know is that this will be one strange journey, and that the Pirate King Gorgo Gottfried must never fulfill his plans for taking over the world!.

Yes I know that's a lot of details missing, but to be honest this is less of a recruitment thread and more of a place for the players I've gotten to place their sheets somewhere it won't get buried in logs. Feel free to apply though, just join the following link and ping UlrichVonLucian. Discord Server At most I'm looking for two more players though. Also yes I do have things actually planned for this game, but I'd rather just lore dump the relevant bits for people in the server or through PMs.

Setting Details

Stand Vestige Rules

Placeholder

Considering the fact that I've gotten 7 out of 6 players in the game, and that I'm already drowning in Vestiges that I'd have to stat out, I am going to have to close the signups for now unless someone leaves, as even with a Co-GM I wouldn't want to run a 5e game with more than 7 players anyway.