Zarc and memes on a new run ( Esdeath took control ? An ice mono run ? ) [ stopped ]

Zarc

Hello guys/girls ! 

Probably you guys remember me from my eevolutions run on reborn hardcore CoM , another version of reborn made by @Commander , which i particularly enjoyed. First because i loved the new challenge on the game , and secondly because this mod allowed me to start my first trade topic giveaway. So a big thank you to you Commander.

Today i'm going to do a similar run with the redux mod , another one created by Commander , which you can find here :

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30578-pokemon-reborn-redux-moddemo-released/

This mod is very similar to reborn CoM ( more challenging and more fun ) , so it will be with pleasure that i will discover with you those new challenges ( yes it will be  the first time i will restart the game from the beginning since gen7 has appeared ).

Here is my currently team , which i could bring from my trades topics and from nices persons such as @Sayia ( for the a-vulpix ) :

( i'm right before Julia ) 

QgSnEujTSPa-Pvty_Clssw.png

Yes , i wanted to build my own team for the run , so i choosed gible as my starter ( garchomp is one of my favorite dragon ).

BUT , there is a counterpart to this : 

Indeed , CoM offered the possibility to challenge gyms leaders : or with theirs regular teams , or with theirs alternatives teams ( single or double battles ). Redux offer a third option : the Master challenge , which i guess it gonna be a true nightmare. 

So you guessed it right , i will have to beat every gym leaders on Master challenge mod , so... it gonna probably take a while , considering i'm a total noob ( as Fern would say ).

I hope this run will be as good as my eevolution one , and hope you guys/girls will enjoy it ! 

See you on the battlefield :) 

edit 07/02/2018  : considering that redux is currently on demon , i will continue the run on normal reborn. I will do another run on redux when the mod will be finished :) 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chapter 1 : Julia broken

After 15 tries with my current team , i had to catch 2 more mons to assist me on my adventures ( poochyena who evolved into mightyena , and purrloin who evolved into liepard ) , cause otherwise it was just impossible , but really impossible. 

Anyway , somes screens :

Spoiler
f9HrcK7iQ6ef55SohxDgPw.png

XFu5W_dwRkuopnv7tsk0Jw.png

9gk0ZMW6TQ_NS00rdviZ3A.png

2tQxPPX2QvuH_shc3kXMtQ.png

Ah oopps , i forgot a screen against charjabug and stunfisk

Horrible fight , thank you Commander , i almost broke my computer twice. 

Gladly for me , moxie mightyena was the MVP , i managed to maintain drilbur alive thanks to my super potion to allow him to spam bite and keep doing the job ! 

And finally , i had type null and liepard left so it was ok... 

edit : ah yes , one thing : on this mod , we can't go more on level after reaching the level cap. That's mean my mons were not allowed to gain level ( after level 20 ) before this fight. A good thing cause it prevent madness lel

I have the feeling that this run will be very funny tho , i should entertain it a bit :) 

Yes , teams on redux are differents and so far more strong than normal reborn.

edit : and my bad i forgot to screen against her charjabug and stunfisk

And nah , mightyena did well , but he was here to save me on this one. My mons will probably evolve and a 5th will join me soon :) 

• Global Mods

Will be interested to see how much content Redux currently has. Will definitely check it out in future but want to wait til it's more or less complete for current content. really enjoyed hardcore CoM E16

Chapter 2 : Annoying rivals again and team meteor's first pulse :

After defeating the horrible boom girl and her team , we were allowed to save the world once again. And we found Victoria who wanted to test our strength

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "risitas muscle"

screenshots :

Spoiler
2Vk7pZZSR0ql4z1ngbCZrA.png

43kxLrgjRa2tNTEhMJxHwQ.png

Nu-sroMYQludmM831gWcaw.png

XkR7v36sTRSaZZRs5lg82A.png

k-RedugVQd_SOSXreZjR1A.png

mDcs0brIQiuOO1eUUGP15Q.png

IE4UUhiiS5_UFAmhIfuGdw.png

A-vulpix started to OS makuhita and scraggy anrxgZFpTXGIrMWelJegWQ.png

I brought type null to the salon so now he should be in love with me enough to rekt everyone including poliwag and kirlia   8Y4UfIm4RUu-Ew28FX24vg.png

( except when kirlia's confusion CONFUSED me and forced me to use potions ! ) 

Keep spaming early dragon rage with gible requier a certain skill you surely don't have  uVHKWtsiSzm_fYUhy0Lbzw.png

Drilbur did not participate to the fight  Q2eiH3eJS2KPxVutkdtlWA.png

Victoria : " maybe you'll be allright " 

Me :     HiEpur_SSX6PPqAdTl-uGw.png

Anyway , stay tunned !! XD

Ahaha :D Love this already ;)

Also in Obsidia Salon someone give you a Soothe Bell if you have a pokemon with high friendship. But I think is only in the morning.

I also heard that soda can help you evolving him :)