Zarc and memes on a new run ( Esdeath took control ? An ice mono run ? ) [ stopped ]

Zarc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After 4 tries , i finally managed to beat Kiki beside the huge disavantage i had cause of type :/ ( and with a little luck too. ) 

Vs Kiki :

screenshots :

Spoiler

tIXCSDF.png

ESiOwtR.png

7AFNLUQ.png

JLbwIQE.png

IJ9vkEU.png

8OSATmv.png

So.... my first battle against her end up with all my mons dead and she had her last pokemon medicham with 1 moth****HP !     

And... after this and my 4th try , i managed to easily win this thanks to...a-ninetales who just 1vs6 <3      fdPDWS1.png

I have to admit that combo snow warning + aurora veil is very powerull , which as Wolfox said make ice mono run more playable.

So , basically my strategy was very simple : hold and protect ninetales no matter what and it worked perfectly. I was a little lucky her marchamp did 2 medidate before realize he was dead. 

vtxMDHy.jpg

Then ninetales took care of her entire team , using froslass and mamoswine as a bait and only to keep him alive thanks to 2 super potions and keep aurora veil perma active during the fight ! 

Conclusion :  HUEHUEHUE                   Image associée

After we show Kiki who's da fooking boss , we had to rescue Justin Bieber who was captured by team meteor :D 

And we had to deal with the duo Aster and Eclipse :

screenshots :

Spoiler

qsMrHrk.png

Hg4tnS6.png

lr9CaM3.png

CxLTkms.png

28C5dre.png

And Taka 

screenshots :

Spoiler

tAKxT4N.png

spmCRKp.png

ujxQYra.png

VTIZ13D.png

28J3yLy.png

I'm not going to talk about the first match , cause it was pretty easy : aurora veil combo + spam attacks and theirs teams were rapidly dead.    

OBkPGhw.png

Vs Taka it was a bit different , all of his team was weak against my ice mons... except this f***** klefki ( GOD I HATE THIS POKEMON ) , and furthermore ITS A F**** KEY !!              flsSrCs.png

And of course i had nothing to deal with it , AND he used his 2 hyper potions on him !

Well , i managed to do it , but it was close at the end...    puBsqcc.png

We reached the top of Pyrous mountain , when Solaris and his powerfull garchomp were waiting for us. Everything was planned for our defeat...

But.

Esdeath is full of surprise.

Vs Solaris :

screenshots :

Spoiler

D0xGgBU.png

7jIaRBU.png

Ma8CPvQ.png

h1Cp5RX.png

Yep , Solaris lost. Let me explain you clearly what happened :

I had a telluric seed i received from the beginning of the adventure of redux , and it still was on my bag. I gave it to walrein who have strong defense/HP and telluric seed boosted his defense more. So i was hoping he could hold one attack of garchomp and he hold earthquake ! 

Second thing is : my walrein was a breeded one and he has yawn :) So i used it right after the garchomp attack , make walrein loose on purpose to allow yawn effect to show up on the next turn. 

Then i sent glaceon who learned  blizzard at level 45. Garchomp was sleeping of course , so blizzard hited once , it was super effective ( x4 against garchomp ) but the field managed to reduce it , so it wasn't enough ( almost half of garchomp life left ).

But blizzard had another effect : clean the field from fire. No more effect from the field. So now i had just to hit one more blizzard and victory was mine. 

Yes , i was very lucky on this one : lucky that walrein managed to survive the first attack , which allowed him to do yawn. Lucky that my blizzards hited everytime. And finally lucky that Solaris didn't used one full restore he had on him. 

Conclusion :                    image.jpeg.7aa23b66e95a07adfac811b2e9d49746.jpeg

I could have won on another way : send glaceon with telluric seed , with his strong defense he would have been able to hold one garchomp attack probably. 

Hit one blizzard to clean the field. And with an epic luck , he would have been frozen :D 

So , let's continue the run shall we ?

I'm about to face Cain in order to progress and confront Aya ( omg ).

vs Cain

screenshots:

Spoiler

8SSJ9dY.png

VkiGxX4.png

ewF5lBm.png

Kx4we9B.png

oj9ire2.png

TA6OJpO.png

Nothing difficult here , all my mons killed theirs opponents. I was afraid of primarina as i don't really have effectives attacks to face her , but ninetales managed to 1vs1.

So , now we have a problem. Indeed , we are about to face Aya...

Thing is : Aya. In France. It's this right now :

image.jpeg.46c034aae372b617e5546dde8c1d382c.jpeg

or this :

Sooooooooooooooo the great day is come , but first i have to deal with green Brad Pitt aka Fern.

Vs Fern :

screenshots:

Spoiler

Vm8NtGP.png

gnVTNkS.png

PfpfLA9.png

5sKsIks.png

2JLHSYa.png

mX8I3d3.png

Conclusion :

Image associée

Vs Aya , no comments @Alistair

screenhots :

Spoiler

BMOreuz.png

mk7CPtq.png

Hyke6Kj.png

wP0tFwa.png

GnHirJx.png

So , the battle began and classic : snow warning into aurora veil from ninetales         B3ZDqIP.png

Then 2 m***** criticals hits from toxapex slurge waves !!           f5lUKao.png

But glaceon blizzards were a thing : 0 miss + ton of damage ( LoL reference bois ) 

So..... rest was kinda easy. Glaceon almost solo her entire team , i only lost 2 pokemons. 

0dyX9rs.png