Zarc and memes on a new run ( Esdeath took control ? An ice mono run ? ) [ stopped ]

Zarc

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vs Cain :

screenshots ( and there is a little error : he is supposed to have a popplio an an alolan grimer and he still have dewott and normal grimer :/ ) :

Spoiler
4W259kfpR7aciBh-O150BQ.png

4XjGCwcmRyOEuL_nT0ICiA.png

VzHFtC60Qki9ETwiQ9TF6A.png

double KO !

FzKVkCpWSGS7JherI6oMKw.png

NLjqw-skTNepECccLu5Zyw.png

1Qerz4vBRzGn3EM_gnQibg.png

RssOkVZFSgC557P5_hwHGQ.png

So , the battle started and grimer already began to spam minimize...   p_cXylMwT9SbGTjbKk-VCA.png

I almost broke my computer again    NJIq_Lq4Qmm66f0jGYJUkA.png

3HLzRu7lQ8GdayG_6m9PSg.png

After having calmed down , i continued the fight.

Then double KO between dewott and vulpix thanks to the snow !    h09qjrwsT_SMZNWO_2c_HQ.png

Gible almost died to nidorino  VIBqmxekQ36MNykf6d8ikA.png

Type noob always MVP    biHpqm5kTjeXeSr5wVe1aQ.png

After defeating Cain , Florinia and Amaria got caught so easely and we had to save the world from bad guys again.

Vs Zel :

screens :

Spoiler
cfeM9jEhTd6uDzjO4hPMmg.png

afnj5-m_Q-Scowbg0mJXjg.png

0Jxy7kOqTC6LZ1EXEZOraA.png

And we faced a big monster    MGSn1jA0SPG0G2Yl-YcAKQ.png

Vulpix managed to put several damages to him thanks to the snow and freeze-dry !  But died in the process...    0FdpicwGSiiKM4l0xbLEzw.png

Then gible's dragon rage was a serious business again   iN_r1PEvR8W3j10sP0-lpg.png

Of course xD he is his signature move

Chapter 3 : The Green Family.

We wanted to reach Flobot but her top dog green brother just closed the doors before us , so we had to slaughter somes childs in order to reach him and his sister. 

Which remember me something btw hmmm

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "anakin vs childs"

Anyway , after having somes fun , we finally managed to find Fern and the war started :

vKht7jBkTTOfPcj5xpDhAg.png

screenshots:

Spoiler
n_ZeKnlfRn65gkgIrXFRiQ.png

mOsPX-NqQ0W0IFUN6mVsYA.png

k-DWOEBBR0uAGP_MgZ6Q3A.png

Xvwi43NPQm6ZOQKSaY3R4Q.png

fMWoV_xxS_aNqUT1aDvHRg.png

egSRfNDjSvCbRxFKSBzttA.png

Well , what to say... he started with ludicolo    image.png.52b05b4e6cb3cf85eb2c466a3dc4ff9b.png

Then he switched 2 time with his grovyle , which forced him to use his 2 super potions already      Q8y2ufNdTlKsRfH9Rx8swg.png

I almost killed my vulpix cause i completely forgot roselia's poison jab     UXssbFdYRF_yNmko1yaELA.png

Larvesta against ferroseed    Gsto9xeHT925fR_irI0o8w.png

I didn't used dragon rage and gabite on this fight      nIeus6u0Q86s5ZjWvFsuWQ.png

Ps : His dartrix is missing 

Vs Florinia 

screenshots :

Spoiler
Ppa6LKO4TWmVxeDld4luYw.png

nTF_jNOYRkqxmdEh6KURKQ.png

U4Hyl4FJS0aP9DtbMpyNsw.png

9zjVnucsTUir6h_Jc2ZV9g.png

wfHBkqhoQwC5KN-Vj2aoDw.png

jnG-M7Z8SX_CHbLObTGrMQ.png

rAkXH8vFT8mUDTxS5wXlRQ.png

I beated her on my 3rd tries. 

I had to buy a berry to countain her breelom's spore :D 

The battle begin with an OS on cacturne with a critical freeze-dry ( luck ). Then thanks to the berry , sylvally managed to beat breelom without any problems    image.png.17bb6b5a48b41c59af5c380522969c2d.png

The battle between larversta and courgeist was kinda long ( ember vs bullet seed/shadow seak and super potion ) , but the little bug managed to kill it after all.

I needed gabite to 2 shots grotle with dragon rage , but he managed to put a stealth rock before      n9XfYHq9QxC4qZixF-W2QA.png

I wasn't expecting dragon dance on tropius xd but sylvally used crush claws to lowed his defense , so i easely killed him.

The last battle was vs her ace : cradily. I wanted to slow her attacks with aurora veil first ( which will be perfectly useless for what happened next )  , and she OS the poor cute thing with rock slide :( 

Then gabite took the lead , spaming dragon rage against cradily which used sandstorm lel , then super potion used from her. I won cause she used curse two times instead of giga drain       u3STsNSqQz2mXjcZsDNN8A.png

I will see what i do next , cause redux is actually a demo and a few things are missing ( master option with Florinia or gen7 mons on rivals ). So maybe i will alternate with the 2 versions of the game.