Magenta's Little shop of Pokemon

KindleofDreams

NOTICE: Currently not active. Too busy with work/Life.

Hey there everyone!

My name is Magenta and I consider myself a completionist. Currently up to 660 pokemon seen, of which I have around...600 completed myself.

With the help of @Zarc I have completed quite a bit of my pokédex. So I'm here to offer my services to (slightly ease his burden) but also help you guys in completing your pokédex.

So if you're like me, who like their pokédex cleared as much as possible, you're at the right adress. I'm not in the position of time to breed you perfect pokemon with certain eggmoves/hiddenpowers. So this is purely an - I need X pokemon - to fill my pokédex.

Though if you're looking for specific pokemon for your playthrough, I can get those for you as well. 

Though I have a few "rules" because I don't use mods to play this game.

Rule #1 : I can only breed available pokemon in the game. This means I cannot breed Ditto's, this also means I probably dont have pokemon from previous episodes, though you can always ask.

Rule #2:  I'm not able to give perfect IV pokemon. In some cases I can but im mainly helping you clear your pokédex.

Rule #3:  I can "give", certain items that are needed for evolving your pokemon, if you cannot get them yourselves. I.E. All the evolution stones / Link stone and a certain few evolution items (Mostly gotten from the Departmentstore). 

Rule #4:  Things I breed are generally of the lowest evolution line.

Rule #5: Don't ask me to breed certain eggmoves on pokemon. 

I'll try to do what I can, as fast as I can. 

So if you need anything that I can give you, let me know.

What I want in return?

Nothing in particular. Just give me anything you can give or want to give.

Happy hunting!

-Magenta

Edited by KindleofDreams

47 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

Hi, do you happen to have a gastly??? i seriously want one cause gengar is one of my fav. when can we do the trade?

I have one [ @KindleofDreams i hope you don't mind, since i wanna get rid one of my gastlys ] but you have to hurry @Iron Avenger because i'm really sleepy now

but i hope you don't mind with the 3ivs @Iron Avenger, and i'll accept any mon , even the garbage one

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

On 10/20/2017 at 5:02 PM, KindleofDreams said:

Hey there everyone!

My name is Magenta and I consider myself a completionist. Currently up to 660 pokemon seen, of which I have around...600 completed myself.

With the help of @Zarc I have completed quite a bit of my pokédex. So I'm here to offer my services to (slightly ease his burden) but also help you guys in completing your pokédex.

So if you're like me, who like their pokédex cleared as much as possible, you're at the right adress. I'm not in the position of time to breed you perfect pokemon with certain eggmoves/hiddenpowers. So this is purely an - I need X pokemon - to fill my pokédex.

Though if you're looking for specific pokemon for your playthrough, I can get those for you as well. 

Though I have a few "rules" because I don't use mods to play this game.

Rule #1 : I can only breed available pokemon in the game. This means I cannot breed Ditto's, this also means I probably dont have pokemon from previous episodes, though you can always ask.

Rule #2:  I'm not able to give perfect IV pokemon. In some cases I can but im mainly helping you clear your pokédex.

Rule #3:  I can "give", certain items that are needed for evolving your pokemon, if you cannot get them yourselves. I.E. All the evolution stones / Link stone and a certain few evolution items (Mostly gotten from the Departmentstore). 

Rule #4:  Things I breed are generally of the lowest evolution line.

Rule #5: Don't ask me to breed certain eggmoves on pokemon. 

I'll try to do what I can, as fast as I can. 

So if you need anything that I can give you, let me know.

What I want in return?

Nothing in particular. Just give me anything you can give or want to give.

Happy hunting!

-Magenta

do you happen to have a magikarp. i really want lord magikarp.