Choose My Team! Remastered (Latest Defeated: ZEL)

Filthy Casual

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 21: Psyched Out

After a brief training session, Temere decided to meet up with Cain in order to rescue the children.

lRjVGi9.png

Cain, of course, didn't want Temere's help. After all, why would he want his help after his behavior in Apophyll? However, Cain realized he didn't have a choice if he wanted to save the children. As such, the duo made their way into an abandoned building.

NWpPNl9.png

Apparently, this "Yuyeru" building was the old economic powerhouse of Reborn until earthquakes destroyed the building. The duo explored the building, taking out Meteor grunts along the way until they happened to run into another friend:

9056YAN.png

Indeed, it looked like the children were being held there. With Charlotte's help, we were able to open the lock to the next room. Unfortunately for us, however, we had learned an unexpected twist...

zNmTwgo.png

According to Team Meteor, the earthquakes were not natural, but instead caused by the evil organization. After quickly dispatching both of them, it was decided that the two would continue up the stairs.

QwHu3fU.png

There was only one thing to do left: take down Sigmund!

Spoiler

HcOmKmp.png

jqfUmNb.png

The battle begins with Sonic and Nidoking double teaming the Raichu with Thrash and Dig, taking it out.

7MPV2TR.png

Nidoking hurts himself in confusion, getting blown away by an Ice Punch in the process. While Sonic is hit by a Crunch, he gets off a Dig. However, Sigmund switches Electivire out.

IUceYiV.png

A Dig barely does anything to Lanturn as Sonic is taken out.

PYHRask.png

Bonsai goes for an Earthquake. However...

Ope5PRT.png

CAIN! WHY DID YOU SWITCH IN THE VENOMOTH?!

As you can guess, Venomoth gets team killed. However, Lanturn and Luxray are also brought down.

gz5seZX.png

Electivire decides to foolishly attack the Samurott, KOing it. This allows Bonsai to get off a free Earthquake, KOing Electivire while Eelectross tries to go for a Discharge (LOL).

fU2aCaD.png

Bonsai spams Razor Leaf while Muk is taken down.

hA7QjGc.png

Fortunately, another Razor Leaf KOs the duo.

wU9NTXp.png

Bonsai is a monster!

Despite our battle, Cain wasn't happy with the outcome.

f2QwO08.png

He seemed distressed over Heather's emotional state. Of course, before we weren't allowed to stay down for too long, as we still had to save Anna.

4aAFEY2.png

Unfortunately, Sigmund got exactly what he wanted with both the Ruby Ring and Amethyst Pendant. As he ran off, we were left to try and comfort a horrified Anna.

Before we end the episode, however, there is one more team member I would like to introduce you to:

Spoiler

kQgh4sj.png

With that being said, next time, we'll be taking on the next gym leader! Who should we catch? What should their names be? Who should we use for the upcoming fight? Also, since we elected to use the shiny Venipede and Quagsire, what should their names be (if they have any at all)? It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

JqeFqn1.png

SbJs1Ox.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Trapinch

Sandile

Skrelp

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Edited by Filthy Casual

Chapter 22: Fodder

After a long wait, we finally have returned to this LP! We started off the day by trying to find Anna a place to rest. After all, she was feeling quite sick. Along our way, we caught a new member...

Spoiler

Tooth the Sandile!

yQjT0wj.png

Eventually, we made it to Charlotte's house. Inside happened to be her older sister, as well as member of the Elite 4, Laura!

L73ZFTM.png

Laura told us that there was medicine in the town nearby. We quickly rushed to get it, only to find that the Pokemart was in a rather peculiar spot...

B2EnPsK.png

Apparently, the townsfolk have been having difficulty with teleporting objects. As strange as that was, we were interrupted by a couple people before we could think too far into it.

MTLS7d8.png

Meet Serra and Bennett, a mother and son. Serra used to be a famous model before she gave up her career in order to help her son. Bennet is...

...well, he's...

...we'll wait before I get into the kind of person he is...

Serra began by talking about Luna, her adopted daughter, much to the pleasure of Bennett. She had run out on the family along with her friend, a Gardevoir (strange, but Temere met a talking Braixen, so it could be worse). Before he could have time to think about this, however, he met another new character...

PgY8XiL.png

...oh, no! I thought I escaped the Church of Theolia!

Seriously, though, this is El, a religious person on the hunt for his daughter who happened to be named Luna. Bennett, however, decided not to open his mouth... strange, but we'll let it slide for now...

Regardless, Temere decided to take Serra's challenge. Because we defeated so many trainers along the way, we even got another cool new evolution!

Spoiler

58TFnSa.png

Eventually, we were stopped by Bennett in the last room. He decided to challenge us, wanting to move one step closer towards his dream of becoming a gym leader. It was time for a fight!

Spoiler

uhbvQLO.png

WmEnGIk.png

The battle begins with Corey going for an Acrobatics. Bennett decides to counter by...

g43n3M6.png

...sending his team in to die...

Bennett pretty much sent his Pokemon out to die! Granted, I'm not complaining! Corey got some good EXP out of that!

After our battle, there was only one thing to do left: to take down Serra!

Spoiler

1OU2byH.png

L1Ou7t1.png

The battle begins with Scrafty setting up two Dragon Dances before KOing with a Brick Break. However, Frost Breath takes its toll.

HTb93mx.png

A High Jump Kick decimates Vanilluxe.

YXpfkcD.png

Scrafty unfortunately misses the Crunch, going down in the process.

q2nGpvK.png

Luckily, The Thing is not only able to waste Serra's Ultra Potions, but also KO Jynx with a critical hit field-effect boosted Mirror Shot.

PkgynTM.png

The Thing unfortunately goes down to a field-effect boosted Frost Breath.

wSg2a6F.png

M.M. Tower is able to KO with Gear Grind.

MVPE0vV.png

Another Gear Grind decimates Aurorus.

eQIgfNR.png

Brock gets off one Sucker Punch before going down. However, Poison Touch manages to activate.

BAZXy15.png

Corey is sent out as fodder so M.M. Tower (Klinklang) can heal.

rGRDvTm.png

One more Gear Grind is just enough to take out Frosslass.

hcN7Q7O.png

But that's not all! We even got this evolution!

AO7iESL.png

This meant we received yet another badge! To make matters even better, the Pokemart teleported off of the house, allowing us to get the medicine! However, we were also treated to this cutscene...

HqHMAd9.png

Bennett gave up Luna's location in exchange for a position in the Elite Four. Of course, this meant he would have to abandon his mother. Crushed, we couldn't just leave her there. We offered to comfort her however we could. While it didn't help in the long run, she decided to let us stay for the night as a thank you. She even gave us access to some of her husband's spare clothes! This means we will be changing Temere's outfit next episode! What should Temere be wearing?

Also, next time, we will be delivering the medicine to Anna. Who should we catch? What should their names be? An Eevee was recommended. Which Eevelution should we use? One vote has been cast for Flareon so far. Which six team members should we use? Also...

Spoiler

After the Sirius battle, should we go after Sigmund, or try and apprehend Sirius?

It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

15bzXWG.png

XchKwcI.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Trapinch (NEXT EPISODE)

Skrelp

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

Chapter 23: Sigmund the Prank Master

After spending the night at Serra's house, Temere knew he had to continue his adventure. However, before he left, Serra offered our hero some extra clothes! Meet the new and improved Temere:

pKpO56O.png

However, that wasn't all! Temere also spent some time capturing some new team members!

Spoiler

fQvwhzz.png

trjDhX6.png

I'm probably going to need your help for Eevee and Zorua. The wind just refuses to show up!

Eventually, we decided to buy Anna's medicine. Luckily for us, we made it back just in time!

MIS92mN.png

This greatly pleased Anna, who decided to feed the medicine to her doll. Despite this, she still seemed to feel better. Anna decided to thank us for our help by offering a solution:

BL2j7AS.png

Without hesitation, Temere decided to switch out his team members in order to to prepare for this fight. Indeed, it was time to-

5BqDZyb.png

...wait.

Indeed, Dr. Sigmund and Sirius had found the location of the children. Our group decided to set up defenses around the house, not allowing anyone into the building. Unfortunately for us, we found an unwelcome guest.

MtXSjtt.png

"Hello everyone, welcome back to another exciting episode of Prank Invasion! I'm Dr. Sigmund Connal, and on this episode, we'll be pulling off the Kidnapping Children Prank!"

Needless to say, Sigmund send some grunts after us to stall for time. After quickly putting them down, we were confronted by another figure...

cpydRop.png

Indeed, it was time to fight!

Spoiler

eHHtqiN.png

4XCUUDu.png

The battle begins with Scrafty manhandling Chandelure with a couple Crunches.

v2jpayy.png

Corey goes for Haze to negate Intimidate. Acrobatics takes care of business.

xOPA8oV.png

Manectric tries to go for Fire Fang. However, Bonsai tanks the hit, KOing with Earthquake.

KLSQksO.png

Lynx is unfortunately unable to KO, going down to a Night Slash.

R34m7WA.png

Luckily, Starlight finishes the job with Aerial Ace.

5P6Z14m.png

Brock almost KOs with Drain Punch. However, Probopass gets off a Thunder Wave. Probopass then switches out for Seviper.

zQnNjhX.png

Seviper proceeds to wall Brock to death.

QXP1YRV.png

Thankfully, Corey is able to decimate Seviper with Acrobatics.

rEYZ5tY.png

Scrafty finishes the job with Brick Break.

yJJG7jC.png

Easy.

Before we could confront Sirius, however, we heard a scream upstairs from Laura. We quickly decided to confront the threat.

V6P4TFX.png

"You're on Prank Invasion! Anything you want to say to the camera?"

However, before he could upload his prank to Youtube, we decided to confront Sigmund.

J2jVSr4.png

"LOL, it's just a prank, bro!"

Sigmund, unable to kidnap the children, decided to kidnap Laura instead. As such, next time, we'll be saving her from the clutches of Team Meteor! Who else should we catch? What should their names be? Which six team members should we use? It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

vwxP9yk.png

W1aOPlE.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

Chapter 24: Madame Lin

Before deciding the status of Anna and Noel to Saphira, Temere decided to spend some of his time training. As such, he caught a new team member...

Spoiler

Sonicboom the Noibat!

KNeqsGr.png

Not only that, but we got an awesome evolution!

m1PZDGG.png

Finally, on the way back from training, I found this:

wB1pSK3.png

Should we use him on the team? If so, what should his name be (if any at all)?

After spending all of that time training, it was needless to say that Saphira wasn't too happy with us. She decided to take out her anger by attacking Team Meteor directly.

HT5dWB2.png

Of course, without Temere's help, she wouldn't be able to get too fa-

V4Otg4A.png

...okay, maybe she can tear down the doo-

Zvwk8P1.png

...wait, did she kill them?! I don't remember any of our allies killing in Rejuvenation! This is-

BSMPjSK.png

Yeah, she even killed that woman who help Charlotte captive! Saphira is brutal!

A6eoiX9.png

"Bro, it's just a prank! I swear, I didn't mean it!"

Despite the horrified cries of Sigmund, Team Meteor had a bigger threat: the PULSE Abra. It had been responsible for teleporting everything nearby, including the Pokemart. Abra's energy was so unstable, it decided to teleport us to the bottom of the mountain.

PApYvmL.png

Both Temere and Saphira decided to look for ways out of this chasm. Along the way, they even found...

qFOIKg0.png

...welp.

Spoiler

jJOcnE8.png

The battle begins with Sonicboom continuously going for Super Fang. Steelix continuously misses. He eventually brings Sonicboom down with a Stone Edge, but the damage is done.

qAe3CYy.png

Bonsai goes for Leech Seed, ensuring that the Steelix will go down. Bonsai goes down next turn.

igp4L0j.png

Brock finishes the job with Drain Punch.

z03eBox.png

Despite his size, the Steelix went down without much of a hassle. This allowed for Saphira to commandeer the beast.

3g3VoLt.png

With its help, both Temere and Saphira were able to escape the chasm. Saphira decided to use the Steelix to save Laura while Temere would defeat the PULSE Abra in a battle.

AVOnzCL.png

In fact, even Team Meteor wanted the Abra gone! It had been causing too many problems for the organization, and with this mysterious "Lin" character arriving, it would be poor to have the Abra upset her. It was time to put the Abra down!

Spoiler

8Sjk1l1.png

sXSZCoy.png

The battle begins with Sonicboom attempting to use Super Fang. Unfortunately, that doesn't quite work, as Abra outspeeds and picks up the KO.

iWgzqe5.png

Bonsai hits the Leech Seed. However, as it turns out, the Abra has Magic Guard. Bonsai goes down for no reason to a Hyper Beam.

ryJ5tAB.png

At this point, the only way to win is to paralyze Abra with Spark. Luckily, that's exactly what happens. Lynx goes down, but performs admirably.

9XU6YXl.png

Aconitum misses both Hydro Pumps (WHY?!).

qiOoJ0k.png

Starlight gets multiple Close Combats in before going down.

BNMfYXC.png

Brock is able to finish the job with Sucker Punch.

YWwzQ7g.png

After our victory, we ran into none other than the true boss of Team Meteor, Lin! Lin then proceeded to...

Qk0eoJW.png

...talk in a cold and calculated voice...

jioXPnJ.png

...while talking about power...

FVV6vKV.png

xHSlJl8.png

...and demonstrating said power to show the futility of family bonds...

...WAIT A MINUTE!

zvIXT6k.png

Here's my problem with Lin: she's pretty much every fan-game anime inspired villain ever. To me, she takes the throne which honestly belonged to Solaris. He was set up so well, so why take away his position? If she was set up slightly better, she (at least to me) would have been more memorable, but as it is, she's really bland. What I would have done differently is make Lin a third party after the keys to the ancient Reborn city. Eventually, after Solaris's defeat to the MC and Florinia/Julia, Lin would come in and berate Solaris for being an inefficient leader. Solaris, placing too much faith in his grunt's loyalty, would let Lin run a mission to stop the MC. However, after her mission results in Ame's death, the Meteor grunts would start to follow Lin more. This would result in a Solaris/Lin battle, where he gets blown away. Lin would take control, and Solaris would be forced to team up with you to stop Lin after a final battle (probably at the end of Victory Road). While she's definitely not a Madame X clone, I still believe that a lot of fan games suffer from this type of villain who only seeks strength (yes, even if Taen and Reukra are better characters, they also fall into this archetype).

Still, we used this opportunity to flee from the scene, wanting to heal our party. As such, next time, we'll be taking on Noel for our next badge! Who should we catch? What should their names be? Which six Pokemon should we use for the next episode? It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

2KFenvV.png

h5QIR3T.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

Requesting Help For:

Eevee

Zorua

Rant about Lin

I love Lin's character the most. You know why? Because she's the true leader of Team Meteor. She's the very top person. Meaning, she doesn't associate herself with lower people. When asked who you were, Sirius said that you were just a new grunt. Then she completely ignores you like you're none of her business. That's because she has way bigger plans and ideas than to trouble herself with a lowlife like you. You're not even close to a threat to her.

The scenario that you said could never happen because Lin has completely established her power over the entire Team Meteor. Solaris doesn't even want to try and confront Lin because he knows that he'll simply get blown away.

According to me, Lin behaves like a true leader, not trying to babysit a bunch of main characters but simply passing on a strong message and finishing the job.

Edited by Zander

2 hours ago, Zander said:

Rant about Lin

I love Lin's character the most. You know why? Because she's the true leader of Team Meteor. She's the very top person. Meaning, she doesn't associate herself with lower people. When asked who you were, Sirius said that you were just a new grunt. Then she completely ignores you like you're none of her business. That's because she has way bigger plans and ideas than to trouble herself with a lowlife like you. You're not even close to a threat to her.

The scenario that you said could never happen because Lin has completely established her power over the entire Team Meteor. Solaris doesn't even want to try and confront Lin because he knows that he'll simply get blown away.

According to me, Lin behaves like a true leader, not trying to babysit a bunch of main characters but simply passing on a strong message and finishing the job.

I see the point you make. However, I would argue that her presence is a bit unearned. I like to see it like this: you run into Solaris a couple times before you actually learn his name. He's not an immediate threat, but you can tell that he shouldn't be trusted. In fact, the second time you run into him, he straight up tries to kill you, and would have succeeded if Amaria didn't interfere. With the Garchomp incident, if you're a filthy casual like me (no pun intended), you immediately see him as a goal to reach, as you may want to pay back Solaris for your humiliation...

...only for all of that to be stripped away when Sirius says "Oh, Lin's the leader, by the way. We're going to act intimidated even though there was no buildup to her character/established position whatsoever." It just felt a bit strange to change the villain after Solaris's buildup. While I didn't say it in the last part, I feel as if Madame X from Rejuvenation does a slightly better job at this, as she not only acts very similarly to Lin, but is built up from the other admins in smaller ways. Still, it's just my opinion, and I also see where you are coming from.

Chapter 25: A Thorn in our Sides

While our colleagues were in low spirits, we couldn't deter from the mission. Despite Saphira's possible death, we decided that it was now the appropriate time to fight Noel.

sGCKMdL.png

With a new strategy in hand, we quickly went to battle!

Spoiler

IZEOgF4.png

BV9dnN5.png

The battle begins with Aconitum blowing away Wigglytuff with a Sludge Wave. This changes the terrain of the battlefield. However, Wigglytuff also manages to get up some Stealth Rocks before she goes down.

ic8iNeR.png

Porygon-Z gets hit with a Toxic before Aconitum goes down.

OJ79iVB.png

Bonsai goes for an Earthquake, tanking a Psychic. The residual damage from poison finishes Porygon-Z off.

Ehqj2kE.png

With the Intimidate, Swellow gets destroyed by a Spark/burn combo.

oTUx88v.png

Cinccino misses Rock Blast (LOL), allowing Starlight to KO with Close Combat.

VshHUGL.png

Starlight outspeeds and KOs with a Reckless Brave Bird.

EvcZwNQ.png

M.M. Tower is able to finish the job with a Gear Grind.

QkVP7EZ.png

I'm not going to lie: this took a lot of attempts. Noel has given us the most problems so far.

With our victory in tow, Noel gave us a new objective: to search for Saphira. We decided to heed his advice, pulling out another old member from the box (Phantasos the Deino) in order to get her some EXP with the EXP Share. However, while we expected the search to take hours, as it turns out, it only took minutes!

VQc5KGP.png

Saphira gave us both the Ruby Ring and Amethyst Pendant, both items hunted by Team Meteor. Afterwards, she left, allowing us to continue our journey. We were ready to move forward with our journey, too, if it weren't for a pest...

u9CPTgT.png

Fern had begun bragging about his multitudes of badges, despite the fact that we had been occupied the whole time. It was time to put him in his place!

Spoiler

9qxMmqF.png

i2ikO6D.png

The battle begins with Brock and Fraxure trading blows. However, with Brock's Drain Punch, he is able to outpace Fraxure.

4thm1WA.png

Corey is outsped, taking an Extrasensory to the face. However, he lives, decimating Roserade with Acrobatics.

qw6telX.png

Bonsai is able to annihilate Krookodile with a Razor Leaf.

427rDRI.png

Scyther gets blown away by a Spark.

uY5XrGb.png

Aconitum OHKOs Serperior with Sludge Wave, changing the field.

wn9Il3R.png

With his last Pokemon, all Brock has to do is... is...

1lfhRf2.png

rm3Vk8p.png

FUCKING END HIM FOR THAT PUN, BROCK!

w0swDUl.png

With Fern out of the way, we decided to move on ahead to the next gym! Who should we catch? What should their names be? Which six Pokemon should we use? Also...

Spoiler

Who should we side with? El, or Radomus?

It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

lygzZVN.png

FonFGra.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

Just know that Randomus was actually correct. At least that's what I understood from the entire discussion when I read it properly and thought about it. That being said, that Arceus simply blew me away so I had to forcefully side with El.

If possible, side with Randomus , but if it's too much then you could take El

19 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

This would result in a Solaris/Lin battle, where he gets blown away. Lin would take control, and Solaris would be forced to team up with you to stop Lin after a final battle (probably at the end of Victory Road).

That would be awesome though! That's honestly a very cool ending.

Now, as for Radomus or El, I think you should side with Radomus. First of all, he's just a cool dude. Second, I don't like religious fanatics and El fits that description. I'm sure you can beat him (even without cheesing with DB or counter+sturdy). I beat him using endeavour and then I tanked a hit to just defeat it. Make sure El goes through his Full Heals first though!

Chapter 26: Harbinger of Death

Before he could challenge the next gym leader, Temere knew he needed to do some training. Because of this, he trained and evolved a few more Pokemon:

Spoiler

f1rsoSd.png

z4wOuie.png

ESy9HOJ.png

However, there was also one more important evolution that could potentially break Radomus in two...

Spoiler

CYnqUne.png

It's time to dominate this game!

With our new evolutions, it was time to fight the next gym leader, who apparently owned a large castle. When walking inside, Temere happened to find none other than Luna, the same girl Bennett was gushing over!

ImhK17k.png

However, that wasn't all! Temere also found both Radomus and...

T9fCCxu.png

...oh, no...

4N94HTO.png

NOT AGAIN!

If there's one thing Temere learned from Braixen, it's that you should never rely on a talking Pokemon! They'll always let you down somehow.

Regardless, Radomus had both Luna and Gardevoir leave the room to discuss something private with Temere.

M2vQKPg.png

Apparently, El had been possibly abusing Luna as a child. As such, Radomus let her take refuge in his castle, acting "both the role of maid and princess". Before we could continue the discussion, however, we were interrupted by none other than Cain!

gtp006m.png

He had claimed that he had been catching more diverse Pokemon in order to counter Radomus's psychic types. It was time to battle!

Spoiler

yCzsHy4.png

jeQHP5G.png

The battle begins with Tooth decimating Muk with a couple Earthquakes. Indeed, with the Moxie boost, it was time to sweep...

THnfbzQ.png

...is what I would say if Nidoking didn't outspeed and go for Megahorn, knocking Tooth out.

RD2O6eQ.png

Luckily, Bonsai decimates Nidoking with an Earthquake.

ZtK5Jmz.png

Starlight KOs Galvantula with a POWERFUL Brave Bird.

dMPoSNs.png

While Samurott goes for Swords Dance, Wiggles gets the KO with a critical Thunderbolt.

RjnXSPR.png

LOL

BjyZWf5.png

Brock is able to decimate with a Drain Punch.

Be2gy11.png

Overall, an excellent team win!

Unfortunately for us, while we were battling, El had come in and kidnapped one of Radomus's allies...

QjuUvUq.png

6k1Chxl.png

Indeed, it was time to rescue-

xLzAzyk.png

...okay, one thing Temere knows is to never trust a guy who happens to have an obsession with hats. That's just weird...

...anyway, as I was saying, it was time to rescue-

zNjik6v.png

Oh, I should mention this. Along the way back, we ran into this mysterious red headed woman, who happened to be talking to a Meteor grunt. After we told her that we saw her in the act, she told us this:

O9cxv48.png

On a side note, I didn't know this cutscene was in the game. I'm now thinking that in E17, we're going to get betrayed by Titania, who will attempt to battle us in order to secure the Sapphire key, ensuring the safety of Amaria's life. Who knows, maybe it could also double as a gym battle?

...anyway, it was time to rescue Gardevoir! We happened to find El running by the Reborn city gate. We chased him through a tunnel and into a side entrance leading to an ancient temple.

v2QRyoO.png

However, before we could catch up with El, we were stopped by two people: a person named Adrienn and...

...Gardevoir?

ygnF05O.png

Gardevoir began telling us that Radomus had not only mind controlled Luna, but also herself to be Radomus's slaves. El had pleaded to us that he just wanted to have his daughter back. With that plea, as well as Radomus's sketchy love for hats, Temere was going to side with El...

BzMlbD6.png
...until Gardevoir decided to open her mouth, because once again, you should never trust a talking Pokemon! With that new information in mind, Temere decided to side with Radomus. Needless to say...

Spoiler

...it was the right decision!

45L24EH.png

sS3zYtt.png

InHois7.png

Serious question: how could Ditto create a perfect replica of Gardevoir? Dittos are not able to transform their faces, always keeping those same eyes and face. On top of that, Ditto should not have been able to communicate with the player, as it shouldn't have been able to imitate Gardevoir's ability to communicate! Whatever El has been doing to that Ditto, he's been extremely successful!

Our discovery led El to talk about how he used to be blind. Apparently, as soon as he started praying to Arceus, he regained his vision. Of course, this was a nice, heartwarming-

MylPVYb.png

Of course you will. What are you going to do, pray me to death?

vybQrxo.png

ji5OH9W.png

Wait a-

ObRBfu3.png

FUCK!

Spoiler

fmHk0Mb.png

W2sWtVM.png

The battle begins with Brock attempting to activate Poison Touch with Sucker Punch. Unfortunately, this doesn't work, and Brock gets blown away.

UgDttTF.png

Bonsai tanks a Shadow Ball, allowing him to go for Leech Seed. With the health recovered, he is able to tank another Shadow Ball, breaking the field with Earthquake. Bonsai goes down to a Judgement, but performs valiantly.

LNsetFO.png

Tooth unfortunately doesn't avoid the Focus Blast, going down.

8UoB8GV.png

Wiggles, however, is able to avoid the Focus Blast, paralyzing with Thunder Wave. She wastes all of El's Full Heals, eventually going down to a Judgement.

lhg5FFR.png

Arceus gets hit by a POWERFUL Close Combat. However, Arceus breaks through paralysis and KOs Starlight with a Judgement.

huWpVSA.png

Phantasos is sent in to Dark Pulse Arceus to death.

rdtXFAV.png

WHO'S YOUR GOD NOW?!

With the battle completed, Radomus was able to have Gardevoir teleport out of her prison in order to subdue El. With that done, there was only one thing left for him to do...

...put on another hat...

1aAuyaG.png

...seriously, WHERE DOES HE KEEP GETTING THEM FROM?!

With that done, our friend decided to head out of the temple, but not before we received an ominous message...

Spoiler

morjsa1.png

azdsw0d.png

1ymwZT2.png

lxmU7T3.png

Why do I get a feeling this is going to be a Puppet Master-esque type of character?

However, as we made it back to Reborn City, Adrienn started to freak out...

sdHqJzT.png

Apparently, the last time xe had seen his city was when it was still thriving. This meant that the chamber had kept xem trapped in time for years! With this new knowledge, xe took it upon xemself to fix the city, no matter how long it would take.

Next time, we'll be taking on Radomus! Who should we catch? What should their names be? Also, which six Pokemon should we use for our battle? It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

854qO07.png

lq0BehX.png

Still Need to Catch

Litwick

Cyndaquil

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

Well with the whole Titania thing, I think you forgot that

Spoiler

Amaria actually dies at the waterfall so no revenge reason for Titania

Also zwelious evolves at level 64 into a hydreigon I'm sure. How'd this one evolve so soon?

Edited by Zander

Just now, Zander said:

Well with the whole Titania thing, I think you forgot that

Hide contents

Amaria actually dies at the waterfall so no revenge reason for Titania

Also zwelious evolves at level 64 into a hydreigon I think. How'd this one evolve so soon?

I totally forgot about that scene! Also, after level 60, I fed it four Rare Candies, just feeding it five Common Candies after it evolved.

Just now, Filthy Casual said:

I totally forgot about that scene! Also, after level 60, I fed it four Rare Candies, just feeding it five Common Candies after it evolved.

Ah okay that makes sense. Good to have the op monster in the game

Chapter 27: Betrayal

After our victory over El in the sanctum, one question was still on Temere's mind: what happened to him? Did Radomus hand him to the authorities? Did he brainwash him? Or did he-

AFfwrgJ.png

Come on! I was sarcastic about that last question!

Despite how anxious this made Temere, fearing that Radomus's plan could easily backfire, this didn't deter him from his objective: defeating Radomus!

Spoiler

net6FaA.png

qTqBi73.png

The battle begins with Phantosos getting off a Dark Pulse on Reuniclus while Starlight goes for Aerial Ace on Gallade. Both survive, allowing Gallade to OHKO Phantosos while Reuniclus sets up Trick Room.

d5h46mm.png

Bonsai, holding the Iron Ball, goes for Earthquake. With the help of Starlight, Gallade goes down.

JfiIFIh.png

Starlight gets blown away by a field-effect boosted Psychic. Bonsai brings both Metagross and Reuniclus to the red. Metagross hits Bonsai with an Ice Punch. Inexplicably, Bonsai survives.

xlcgTz0.png

Brock KOs Reuniclus with Sucker Punch while Bonsai KOs Brock (sorry) and Metagross with Earthquake.

cFBW1sr.png

Bonsai goes for Earthquake again. Wiggles goes for Thunderbolt, unfortunately paralyzing Slowking in Trick Room. Bonsai finally goes down to a Superpower.

7TfCQrb.png

Tooth gets hit with Scald. Wiggles is also hit by a Psycho Cut from Malamar. However, they both live, allowing Tooth to go for Earthquake, KOing both threats while putting herself at +2 attack.

KiE588o.png

Gossip Gardevoir gets blown back by Earthquake.

0TiaMwc.png

That came down to the wire!

With our victory, we received our next badge! This made Radomus quite sad that the battle had ended...

bFNVkRG.png

...wait a minute, where did Butler El go? He was just here a second ago...

...he faked being brainwashed, didn't he?

GkhR0Rq.png

THERE IT IS!

We were in no shape to fight El, who turned out to be one of the Elite 4. Cain decided to buy us some time, fighting El in our steed. Unfortunately for us, El had succeeded in kidnapping Luna. Luckily, Radomus gave us an idea.

7qiFGlo.png

7th Street was considered the Black Market of Reborn City. One would need ties to a gang in order to gain access down there. Luckily for Temere, he had already joined the Aqua Gang!

OzFjhpj.png

Temere used his position in the gang to gain access to 7th Street. While down there, he was horrified to see the abhorrent conditions they were living in. After all, the underground in Grand Dream City was much nicer!

pYj1i1t.png

Don't worry, Cyndaquil! I'll be back for you! I still need 7 more Red Shards...

While looking for Luna, we happened to run into none other than Bennett.

KtY1qx7.png

WSPsNA4.png

He had explained to Temere that they were both looking to save Luna. Temere took this cue as a way of saying that he wanted to save her from El. However, Bennett's true intentions were made very clear soon afterwards...

vTOuUMY.png

DAMN IT, BENNETT!

With Temere being captured and thrown in a dungeon, this is where his story would end...

...if not for Randall!

Mad7CuG.png

He was kind enough to let us out, giving us another chance to save Luna!

pgwel5P.png

Unfortunately for us, El had prepared ahead in case this would happen. He had prepared a hostage...

Ymxra20.png

Indeed, things looked bleak for our hero. The only people in that room were Temere, El, Cain, Bennett, a chained up Luna, and four grunts, one of whom had a strange mustache...

...wait a minute, isn't that-

2sQJdSy.png

THANK YOU RADOMUS!

Without hesitation, Radomus proceeded to teleport all of us out of the sanctum. Unfortunately, El managed to swipe Luna's emerald key. Everyone had no choice but to flee from the scene. Before we did that, however, we had to catch another team member...

Spoiler

Lumier the Litwick!

rHuVn8q.png

Next time will be the season 2 finale! We will be taking on Luna for our next gym badge! Who should we catch? What should their names be? Which six team members should we use? It's up to you!

Current Team

Spoiler

T6MTlhR.png

wjR9mPu.png

Still Need to Catch

Cyndaquil

Zorua

Beldum

Porygon

Eevee

A quick update for everyone! I'd like to give a huge shoutout to @Anti_Hero for helping us out! He just traded over three of the Pokemon we've been looking to catch! Say hello to the newest members of the team:

Spoiler

cfmGGGU.png

bjqt7eU.png

VONmz8x.png

In regards to the Eevee: what should we evolve it into? Also, what should it's nickname be? So far, we have one vote for Vaporeon.