Mamoswine OP?

Azeria

• Veterans

Well Ame has decided to give us a Pokemon that is quite overpowered,quite early.

After Shelly is Shade and Shade lost 4 out of 6 pokemon to this pokemon

what is this pokemon : Mamoswine

When most leader lose 3 pokemon to the same thing its quite powerful

but what is most dangerous is that it makes Aya a complete and utter joke with Earthquake which costs you a measly Common candy or 2 to level it back after getting it to 46.

All in all i would recommend this beast to anyone having trouble with Shade/Aya

• Administrators

I know what I did. Admittedly I did not expect it to be so good against Shade (but it makes sense since his team is very electric based now from the field, ground types in general do well against him)

...but as for Aya, come 14 she'll be laughing at earthquakes anyway.

I know what I did. Admittedly I did not expect it to be so good against Shade (but it makes sense since his team is very electric based now from the field, ground types in general do well against him)

HOLY SH*T

No... no, nooo

do anything but just don't buff her..

While you're at it, give her something that reduces Psychic attacks damage too.

I see it now, a poison field that either gives Earthquake dual ground/poison typing or halves Earthquake's damage.

Mamoswine was good in my current playthrough, but I find him a liability in double battles. Then again I have a tough time justifying use of any flying type in this game. Feels like there's a ton of rock and electric types in the second half of Reborn so far. Guess that's what Air Balloons are for, I guess.

Edited by Alilatias

This

Also i would suggest giving her a field that "corrodes" Steel types so they're not immune to poison anymore

This. What if every pokemon that isn't poison type gets poisoned ? And they lose HP a little every time because of the field effect I mean. Poison + field effect damage to non-poison types.

This

Also i would suggest giving her a field that "corrodes" Steel types so they're not immune to poison anymore

This. What if every pokemon that isn't poison type gets poisoned ? And they lose HP a little every time because of the field effect I mean. Poison + field effect damage to non-poison types.

Shut-up.gif

This

So we're trying to make a corrosive field that basically buffs the hell out of poison types. Why don't we just double poison type's defense while we're at it?

Cus Ice types have always been known for their stellar defensive abilities <_< I'm trying to make a mono ice team, it would be lovely to not have to deal with people crying nerf the most nerfed type in the game >_<

You won't say that after fighting Serra. Took me 10 tries and a lot of nightmares to beat her in ep.9.

... Actually I lost to her in the online league too. Yeah everybody, respect the Ice type.

You won't say that after fighting Serra. Took me 10 tries and a lot of nightmares to beat her in ep.9.

... Actually I lost to her in the online league too. Yeah everybody, respect the Ice type.

well if I could throw out a double team every time with a snow warning/hail duo, I'd be beast also with ice, but its kinda harder with singles

Good point, I've already got her badge, what do I need to worry about ^_^

"Make sure that her field gives a free Minimize boost to all poison types too"

Am I doing it right?

xD the psychic attack thing was just a joke.

I mean, if Aya's going to laugh at EQ, why not give her a field that prevents psychic damage? And maybe steel types take super effective damage from poison types on her field

inb4 ame thinks my comment was a good idea...