6SS3G- 3rd Gen Shinies

Nefalem

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Seviper! I added purple along with it to also reflect Arbok a little bit.

tumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo2_250.pngtumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo1_250.png

And I personally use Gimp.

Looks cool almost is like a albino seviper, the purple bums are also a nice touch.

But one minor inconsistency IMO if seviper was supposed to be symmetrical. On his back sprite there isn't any purple around his eye.

and also his eye in the frontsprite looks a bit weird/like a pokeball. :mellow: because of the 2 black dots which bind his pupil to the other part of the eye

Edited by Cornerman

Looks cool almost is like a albino seviper, the purple bums are also a nice touch.

But one minor inconsistency IMO if seviper was supposed to be symmetrical. On his back sprite there isn't any purple around his eye.

and also his eye in the frontsprite looks a bit weird/like a pokeball. :mellow: because of the 2 black dots which bind his pupil to the other part of the eye

Ah, thanks. The backsprite is different on the regular sprite as well, but I did fix it to see how'd it look :)

tumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo1_r1_250.png

Edited by gamien

Ah, thanks. The backsprite is different on the regular sprite as well, but I did fix it to see how'd it look :)

tumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_ng1ij7gV9n1u1hoxeo1_r1_250.png

It looks very nice. I really like this zangoose-albino-seviper, it looks kinda kick-ass ;)

Looks alright to me ^^

I'll try my hand at making them oilier later on when I get home.

Out of curiosity, what programs are you guys using for spriting? I know some use Photoshop and I think Ame uses another program, but yeah

I use Gimp. It´s free and easy to use ^^

Glasses are brighter now. Also, without shoes now, because Lombre is going to look kinda weird with those and the purple/white/red color scheme might be enough, I hope ;)

Also made a Lotad with a Beak that matches the evolutions a bit more, but is still brighter as it is the case with the default Lotad:

Only thing missing is the foam-finger or whatchamacallit-Hariyama I asked Rielly to try. Well, try to put the reborn-insignia on it, because - just to say something similiar to obsidia´s cheerleader: Reborn we represent, we pack a punch and we don´t relent ^-^

And we´re all waiting for that Hariyama to show up or not, so all we can do for now is to sit, wait and enjoy a delicious soup I guess ;3

Oh... and we STILL need the two shinies for castform :/ Though I will do them myself if necessary ;)

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I'll try my hand at making them oilier later on when I get home.

Out of curiosity, what programs are you guys using for spriting? I know some use Photoshop and I think Ame uses another program, but yeah

Ame uses Graphics Gale, but I personally prefer Gimp. It can do more in general, and it's simpler for spriting in my opinion.

Hariyama with the foam finger.

attachicon.gif297_1.pngattachicon.gif297b.png

As Jericho said. Try making it yellow. This color kinda hurts my eyes ^-^

Though I think a foan hand would look a bit bigger than Hariyama´s actual hand, like a giant glove for its... giant glove^^ And then it´d hide its face, which would be kinda weird, so I thought you´d do´d make one for its left hand, since it´s back there and that. And there´s one thing that is kinda off about the backhand at the backsprite: The little fingers. They look bent backwards and should be facing forwards like they do in the frontsprite.

I´ve done and maybe changed up castform´s sunny sprite a little. Made the bright part a bit more intense and gave it a dark cloud below.

Ice-form was supposed to look icy. And the normal form looks a bit darker, and swamp-y, poisonous and that. Well, at least I tried ^-^

I tried to do the sunny-form with smoke, but I didn´t have much time today. Might try it later or tomorrow, not sure though. If it´s ok as it is, then I´m happy. If it needs smoky clouds rising out of holes forming some kind of cloud-ring above it, I dunno if I can do it, but I´ll try ^-^

I also made an ice-forme where I switched the color, just because I was curious if it looks better:

Water-Forme has already been done and done well, so I´m not going to bother with it ^^

gamien, on 11 Nov 2014 - 6:07 PM, said:

snapback.png

tumblr_inline_nevwvdelkl1t3s0sl.pngtumblr_inline_nevwvmZRbJ1t3s0sl.png

Melting ice maybe? But over all, these look pretty great. c:

Good idea. Would make sense, considering the global warming (I thought making him frosty due to ice age would be cool... ^^). Only problem is I don´t know how to do that. I might try, but I don´t know if it´ll end up looking good xD

I´ve done and maybe changed up castform´s sunny sprite a little. Made the bright part a bit more intense and gave it a dark cloud below.

Ice-form was supposed to look icy. And the normal form looks a bit darker, and swamp-y, poisonous and that. Well, at least I tried ^-^

attachicon.gif351.pngattachicon.gif351b.png

attachicon.gif351_1.pngattachicon.gif351b_1.png

I tried to do the sunny-form with smoke, but I didn´t have much time today. Might try it later or tomorrow, not sure though. If it´s ok as it is, then I´m happy. If it needs smoky clouds rising out of holes forming some kind of cloud-ring above it, I dunno if I can do it, but I´ll try ^-^

attachicon.gif351_3.pngattachicon.gif351b_3.png

I also made an ice-forme where I switched the color, just because I was curious if it looks better:

attachicon.gif351_3.pngattachicon.gif351b_3.png

Ahh, theses turned out really nice!! Sorry that I could only do the water;;

As for the Ice Castform, I personally like the first one better. It looks icier, while the second one looks more like snow, in my opinion.

Edited by gamien

All shinies done! Huge thanks to everyone who's helped out! I'll do better with keeping up with 4th gen. Promise.

I hope I´ll be able to do more stuff with genIV, jumped in quite lately with this one.

So, when is that thread for the fourth-gen going to start? ^-^

(I think as soon as episode 14 comes out, due to prevolutions in this gen, but meh... I might just start anyway and wait for ya to start the thread xD)