6SS3G- 3rd Gen Shinies

Nefalem

Thanks for finishing the last 2nd Gen shinies Ame.

And fair warning, this is where she is going to get really picky.

Keep in mind we need both front and back sprites for everything. Back sprites should be Gen V style-- Feel free to take the files from the Game Folder/Graphics/Battlers to edit but when you do be sure you grab the non-shiny backsprite for editing since the existing shiny back files are Gen IV style

She keeps the list below updated of what's been done and what hasn't. Also, these ideas are not immutable. If you have a better idea, feel free to make that one too- but again, no promises that it'll get used.

Now we move on to 3rd Gen

Here's the line-up:

Treecko- Match Sceptile
Grovyle- Match Sceptile
Sceptile- Black/silver swordsman
Torchic- Match Megablaziken
Combusken- Match Megablaziken
Blaziken- Match Megablaziken
Mudkip- Swampy
Marshtomp- Swampy
Swampert- Swampy
Poochyena- White
Mightyena- White
Zigzagoon- Black/White
Linoone- Black/White
Wurmple- Grey
Silcoon- Dark
Beautifly- Black/red
Cascoon- Dark
Dustox- Red/black
Lotad- Match Ludicolo
Lombre- Match Ludicolo
Ludicolo- miror b
Seedot- Match Shiftry
Nuzleaf- Match Shiftry
Shiftry- Green hair, white wood, aspen ish
Taillow- Match Swellow
Swellow- Black/Red
Wingull- Match Pelliper
Pelliper- Grey/brown- pollution
Ralts- Match Gardevoir
Kirlia- Match Gardevoir
Gardevoir- Match Megagardevoir-- but change orange to purple??? maybe change hair. we'll see how people like it
Surskit- Masquerain color
Masquerain- Surskit color
Shroomish- Match Breloom
Breloom- Breloombot
Slakoth- White/red
Vigoroth- Brown
Slaking- White/red
Nincada- Match
Ninjask- Black
Shedinja- Black
Whismur- Exploud
Loudred- Whismur
Exploud- Black/purple
Makuhita- Match Hariyama
Hariyama- Darker colors; maybe foam sport fan hand, lolll
Azurill- Match Marill
Nosepass- Match Probopass
Skitty- Wailmer
Delcatty- Waillord
Sableye- veryblack
Mawile- White instead of yellow-- look like samurai gi
Aron- Match
Lairon- Match
Aggron- Teal/black or Rancid dark blue/red scheme
Meditite- Reserved
Medicham- Reserved
Electrike- Match Manectric
Manectric- Ice
Plusle- Minun
Minun- Plusle
Volbeat- Lighted tail
Illumise- Lighted tail
Roselia- Black rose
Gulpin- Swallot
Swalot- Gulpin
Carvanah- Darker colours- black orange?
Sharpedo- Black/blue
Wailmer- Skitty?
Wailord- Delcatty
Numel- Reserved
Camerupt- Reserved
Torkoal- Darkerererere
Spoink- Grumpig colors
Grumpig- Spoink colours
Spinda- Black base
Trapinch- Only backsprite to do; match existing front sprite
Vibrava- Only backsprite to do; match existing front sprite
Flygon- Only backsprite to do; match existing front sprite
Cacnea- Red
Cacturne- Red
Swablu- Match Altaria
Altaria- Black body, slightly multicolored fluff- very faint color OR golden thunder/dark cloud set up
Zangoose- Toxic
Seviper- white/red
Lunatone- Based on Soul Eater
Solrock- Based on Soul Eater
Barboach- Whiscash
Whiscash- Barboack
Corphish- Match Crawdaunt
Crawdaunt- Blue
Baltoy- black/white
Claydol- Black/white
Lileep- Match
Cradily- Gradient-- rich green with vibrant pop colour-- possibly blue, gets darker moving outwards
Anorith- Black/Red
Armaldo- Black/red
Feebas- White
Milotic- Blue/purple
Castform- Nimbus
Kecleon- Only the stripe visible
Shuppet- Match Banette
Banette- Mega Bannette
Duskull- Reverse
Dusclops- Black/Gold
Tropius- Olive skin, and... bluer leaves? idk
Chimecho- Blac/white
Absol- Reverse Absol
Wynaut- Match Wobbuffet
Snorunt- White/black
Glalie- Reverse
Spheal- Match Sealeo
Sealeo- Match Walrein
Walrein- Dark Blue > Black
Clamperl- Shellder? idk
Huntail- Black
Gorebyss- White
Relicanth- Seaweedy
Luvdisc- Broken Heart
Bagon- Blue > Black
Shelgon- Black
Salamence- Black
Beldum- Match Metang
Metang- Match Metagross
Metagross- Black with Reborn colour X
Regirock- Grey/brown
Regice- Pure white
Registeel- Dark w/ red
Latias- Pink
Latios- Purple
Kyogre- Groudon colour
Groudon- Kyogre colour
Rayquaza- Glowyblackness?idk
Jirachi- Black/yellow
Deoxys- Alternating based on form

Notice there are much more than in 2nd Gen.

3rd round let the show begin.

P.S. : Ame pls edit if suggestions.

While I appreciate your initiative, I can't tell if Ame's put you up to this or not, so I'll just make some minor formatting adjustments and leave it up for her.
~ B. Guardian

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOENN CONFIRMED ^-^

Black salamence:

Black rose roselia:

Might also make shiny sprites for the gardevoir-family and minun/plusle ^^

- Gardevoir- Match Megagardevoir-- but change orange to purple??? maybe change hair. we'll see how people like it -
I didn´t change the hair tho, I like it the way it is ^o^

Also TRIED to change hair cuz the suggestion said so, but I think I suck at it worse than

any bad joke I could make ^____^

Shiny kirlia, matching to shiny gardevoir:

Shiny raltz., matching to kirlia and gardevoir:

Plusle Minun-Style:

Minun Plusly-Style:

WHOOPS, sorry.. I emptied my uploads so I could upload more and I accidently deleted metagross. I´ll upload them again:

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Administrators

Will go over this later, but, Unprofessional Amateur, do you still have your Beldum line sprites? I have a copy of them saved, but I don't think that I have the newest version (didn't we colour the claws?), and apparently the links are broken?

Slightly updated list, did not update list much very tired very mudkip zzzz

Will go over this later, but, Unprofessional Amateur, do you still have your Beldum line sprites? I have a copy of them saved, but I don't think that I have the newest version (didn't we colour the claws?), and apparently the links are broken?

Slightly updated list, did not update list much very tired very mudkip zzzz

Yeah sorry, I kinda deleted all my uploads so I can upload more (... A lil´ bit stupidity deleted them ^^), but I still got em on my pc and added them to my post. The ones I uploaded now are the last one, it kinda went back and forth with golden claws or not and somehow it ended up not having golden claws.

Could still change it if you want them golden, though.

Are these Ame approved? If not, don't bust your balls. Either way, I'm back at school and don't have access to my usual photoshop program. (Even so it'd be a pain to do on a Macbook Pro regardless)

I'll be sitting this out until the next time I got home which will be either 3 weeks or 5 weeks from now.

Also, can I continue to stress that not every shiny has to be black?

Not every shiny black?

Ok, let´s get fruity then ^-^

"Tropius- Olive skin, and... bluer leaves? idk"

I made the skin olive and gave the leaves a little blue-tint. But I dunno what to do with the bananas, so I let the bananas stay bananas.

And now Snorunt:

"Snorunt- White/black"

I don´t know what to make of it, so I gave it white body, dark coat and gave it an albino look, because the original is already black/brown-ish. If it´s not alright, then I can reverse it.

Ok, can anyone tell me if this Glaie is alright as it is? It´s supposed to be reversed in color, so I think the inner color is outside? It looks a bit weird and I´m not entirely sure if I should start backsprite before I am 100% sure with frontsprite, cuz it was a lot of work ^-^

I also still got my Altaria-shiny on my pc, golden with dark-cloud:

Could still do the one with the black body and coloured wings, though.

Latios:

Latias:

Did as it says, but I also changed the eye-colors a bit. I hope that´s alright ;)

I haven't ever worked with 3rd gen sprites on my files, so i guess I might give these a shot whenever I'm not busy ;w; .

Also are you all going to use those one sprites that someone made of groudon and kyogre with their normal color but darker and the little glowly lines actually glowing as the default color? Those colors were really great.

And I greatly dig the color swaps for Plusle and Minun.

Mawile- White instead of yellow-- look like samurai gi

Er... I made it white. Is that good enough? ^-^ I don´t know what you mean with samurai gI.

Should I try to add ome of those belts they have on their kimono or what? o.o

Red cacnea:

Is the standard yellow alright or should I change that crown on its head as well?

Dunno ProfessionalAmateur, but I think all your colors are way too bright exept Salamence and Beldum line ..

Tropius, Plusle, Minun, Roselia are fine.

@Jacze I like the blood Taillow line .. but the red doesn't match the brighter grey parts ..

Edited by Nefalem

I went along a lot of shinys poke, and thay re all so dark, seems that shiny means diversification for pokes, but if all are different in the same way how they could be different? I had an awsome shiny tauros, whit grean and gold on him, he was for sure the mascot of the brazialns and he look ed wery handsome, now i see him in my box and he is a damn zombie emo tauros, same for my Messiah Who was sparklig hope and light but now he seems more a corrupted version of what he was... Btw i rally like the rapidash colours, couse he is the only one whit some colors left, and the shiny wenusar i have? Its looks like a zombie plant from the game :(

In not willing to teach u how is done couse i cant even use Photoshop to male a Photo brighter but still... They all look so depress,maybe shiny are discriminated in reborn?

I went along a lot of shinys poke, and thay re all so dark, seems that shiny means diversification for pokes, but if all are different in the same way how they could be different? I had an awsome shiny tauros, whit grean and gold on him, he was for sure the mascot of the brazialns and he look ed wery handsome, now i see him in my box and he is a damn zombie emo tauros, same for my Messiah Who was sparklig hope and light but now he seems more a corrupted version of what he was... Btw i rally like the rapidash colours, couse he is the only one whit some colors left, and the shiny wenusar i have? Its looks like a zombie plant from the game :(

In not willing to teach u how is done couse i cant even use Photoshop to male a Photo brighter but still... They all look so depress,maybe shiny are discriminated in reborn?

Well, the game as a whole is a bit darker than the other pokemon games. But I agree: Some shinies should be... well.... shiny :D

I´m a bit sad about the black bird jesus as well, would´ve preferred a white one (Like a white pidgeon? ^-^). Maybe I´ll make a shiny myself and insert it into the game when I got the time and when I want to work through all three stages (prolly nevah evah >_>)

I still appreciate the work everyone puts into them though. The first and second gen shiny pokemon look way better than the regular ones from the original games ^^

UnAm, I will say this. I really love that Altaria.

Thanks ^-^ Should I make the clouds more grey-ish or are they alright?

Anyway, here´s my Swablu:

Also done with Cacturne.

Might remake Cacnea if I have the time though, desaturate it a little bit I dunno ^^

I know there´s already a Kyogre sprite posted, but I made one a few weeks ago and thought: why not show it? It has the groudon colors.