6SS3G- 3rd Gen Shinies

Nefalem

Registeel, dark and red (and evil!) ^^

"Torkoal- Darkerererere"
Anyone here who´d like to take a seat in the iron chair? ;3
Shiftry:
Green hair, white wood, aspen ish
Anyone got any idea to improve this one?
Wurmple evolution-family, looking a bit more evil now ;3
Wurmple- Grey
Silcoon- Dark
Beautifly- Black/red
Cascoon- Dark
Dustox- Red/black
Flygon evolution-family backsprites:
why not why not why not

Long time no see, but here I am again, today with Milotic / Feebas. I did my best, still I am not fully convinced of the outcome, but see for yourself.

Feebas: yx4r4hck.pngMilotic: 64y35d8x.png

I actually like how milotic has blue skin. Kinda gave me the idea to try it too. How about this:
Or maybe change the hair or make skin brighter? I dunno.
Changed Feebas a little, still giving it red lips, but making it look more colorless and overall even more feeble and ugly:

You may want to crop the back sprite so it matches the front.

"Crop the backsprite"? What do you mean with that? I actually had to look up what "crop" means, since english ain´t my first language. So I gotta cut something in this sprite I uploaded?

Ain´t it the same one as the one in the game folder? They do have the same positions and the same sizes...

Sorry, maybe I just dunno what you mean ^^

I WANT THAT CARVANHA.

And I don't even like Carvanha...

Haha, I´m happy you like it ^-^

Dunno why I like to do so many sprites again. Probably some kind of german-asian-efficency-phase again or something, where I work a lot :D

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a long of enough break to get back on to do things, aha.

For the first one you'd kinda have to look closer to get it... Though the Ozone Hole concept is pretty decent.

The second one... It almost reminds me of a forest fire in a way. Or the sun shining through dark stormy clouds, though the bottom cloud ruins the image XD hmm, the smoke looks good though. Maybe try to make it wispier or... what's the word for it... more airy, or like it's dissipating toward the end?

I've been trying your suggestion on little breaks, but I'm having trouble. I'm not really sure how to get it to do the wispy/dissipating appearance, so if anyone else can get that, I say go for it.

Btw, this altarai is so damn awesome *___* I mean.. HOLY SHIT I LUV THIS SO MUCH :D

Are you going to do wablue as well? I wanna see that :D

Thank you!!! All of your sprites look really good as well; loving that Carvanha, Milotic, and those Regi's!!

I'm doing swablu, but it's probably only going to be black for now, so that the 'lightning' doesn't happen until it evolves. ;)

tumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo2_250.pngtumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo1_250.png

• Administrators

not a comprehensive list just somethings i notice in the few minutes before work

i notice the following lines:

mudkip

makuhita

wingull

linoone

another take on lotad and poochy lines

medicham

aron

nosepass

illu'volbea

camerupt

spoink

spinda (the spots have to be kept the same color unfortunately)

zangoose seviper

baroboach

corphish

fossils

finalize castforms

tropius

chimecho

walrein?

relicanth

not 100% accurate, i'm sure i missed a few that we don't have and skipped over some that we do, adding them

Ah, that's a good list to have. I'll try to work on Zangoose/Seviper!

I did a kecleon before I saw it, but I figure that it might already be done.. but I kept the yellow too, so that it's more than just a single floating stripe. It gives more to see?

tumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo1_r1_250.pngtumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo2_r1_250.png

I think covered in seaweed would look really cool!!

and here's the updated Zangoose!

tumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo1_r3_250.pngtumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo2_r3_250.png

Once I'm done with any other sprites, I'll just tag it onto this post

tumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo1_r4_250.png

The blue is kind of a place holder, but I'm not sure what other color I could put there? The original yellow/green didn't look that good with this color scheme. :unsure:

Edited by gamien

• Administrators

Can I get further clarification on Relicanth and Nosepass

Relicanth - Seaweedy- Like covered in seaweeds, or seaweed looking color wise?

Nosepass - Match Probopass - what was decided on for Probopass, Mr. Potatopass?

I think it was potatopass, yes. if not, now it is. poof.

seaweed colour. in general we should avoid making too many form modifications. think something that might camoflauge with underwater areas

I think covered in seaweed would look really cool!!

and here's zangoose. the red is more purple-ish than before, and then the green. I also added one with a seviper-esque coloring instead of the white, to see how it'd look. if that's the one people'd prefer, I can do the backsprite for it as well!!

tumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo3_r1_250.pngtumblr_nfs7k6I7yY1u1hoxeo1_r2_250.png

Once I'm done with any other sprites, I'll just tag it onto this post

I like the second one btter, the first one isn't all that much apparently different aside from the claws. Nitpick with the second: note around the stripe on its belly, you can see some of the lighter red pixels dotting the edge-- this is to fade white into red but since it's not white anymore, could we change those fade pixels to something intermediary between the red and black?

not a comprehensive list just somethings i notice in the few minutes before work

i notice the following lines:

mudkip

makuhita

wingull

linoone

another take on lotad and poochy lines

medicham

aron

nosepass

illu'volbea

camerupt

spoink

spinda (the spots have to be kept the same color unfortunately)

zangoose seviper

baroboach

corphish

fossils

finalize castforms

tropius

chimecho

walrein?

relicanth

not 100% accurate, i'm sure i missed a few that we don't have and skipped over some that we do, adding them

Has someone done slacking already? Also, Shiftry is missing on this list, so someone has done it already too?

I already did Tropius, but maybe that one isn´t that cool xD

When I looked at the suggestions, I read "Reserved" next to Medicham and Camerupt, so I thought, that you or someone else was doing those already.

How about giving Medicham some kind of Aura? A bit like the one Kiki has.

For some reason I think the white part could be replaced by blue, like this:

Yeah, dark skin and overall dark, so you got that contrast to the aura ^^

For the record I'm glad. Even though I haven't been very vocal here I am vacuuming up these sprites and they're a huge help.

Yaaaay. I´m useful :D

• Administrators

someone did a shiftry, yeah forgot about tropius and i dont think there's a slaking so good calls

i'm so on board with that medicham. i think that's basically what it was reserved for anyway. can haz backsprite?

and yeah i can take over camerupt

someone did a shiftry, yeah forgot about tropius and i dont think there's a slaking so good calls

i'm so on board with that medicham. i think that's basically what it was reserved for anyway. can haz backsprite?

and yeah i can take over camerupt

Alright, I´mma do backsprite then and do Meditite once I´m done with it. I don´t have much experience besides coloring, so it´s something new to try out ^^

Should I try to make the black part darker or more blue or should I change the white part or is it good as it is?

Has someone done Blaziken as well?

I also haven´t seen a Breloom here.

And if I may suggest: How about a Volbeat in some kind of bugsy-style? xD I did the glowy-tail, but it might not be strong enough, I dunno.

I know, not really bugsy-ish, but I´m just suggesting this color-scheme ^^

Now, you don´t have to do Camerupt. But Meditite getting what it was reserved for was a lucky guess of mine, so I dunno if I could do a good Camerupt xD

Glalie backsprite is still missing, if you took the frontsprite I made. Or has someone already done Glalie?

And there we got Medicham.

I added one or two more bits to the frontsprite and did backsprite ^-^ Might´ve gone overbaord with the aura-part, but I´m a bit satisfied (because it took me a while to do this xD)

Meditite, front-sprite:

I´m lazy It´s weaker, so we get weaker aura ;)

If necessary, I can still do it in a similiar, but weaker aura-style to medicham, but I´d like to have some very strong difference between the two auras. I mean there´s an evolution between those ^^

Btw, regarding Medicham getting an aura and GenIV incoming: How about Lucario having an aura as well?

I mean it´s THE aura-pokemon after all ^^

Anorith:

Armaldo:

Motherf#cking Cradily (Was a pain to do the tentacles gradient blue)

And Lileep

I hope those tentacles are alright, the way the color fades from bright to dark. I tried to make a vibrant green and somehow ended up having this dark-ish blue, but I can still change the colors if you got any cool ideas ^^

Slaking and its prevolutions:

Rielly they are all well done, but please make all sprites 160x160 pixels.

Aren´t backsprites always 192x192? At least that´s what it says in the game folder ^^

Heres my attempt at a Mudkip line shiny sprite... hopefully you guys are okay with it.

I like it, but I dunno why. But there are one thing you could change, if I may suggest:

How about making the green a little bit darker? Like, just a little bit darker, so it looks like a greeny-muddy swamp monster ^^

Just my opinion, so if nobody likes Mudkip getting a tick darker, then I´mma shup my pie-hole for now ^-^

No, they aren't supposed to be according to Ame, but mine auto resize to such as well when opening them for some strange reason.

I don´t know. But the backsprites in the game folder are 192x192, and I always directly take those and edit them. Up to now I haven´t been told to do 160x160 on backsprites, so I´m confused now ^^

spoink:

Groink:

I may or may not have changed the colors a little bit, so Grumpig is not using the exact colors a normal spoink has, but I thought it´d look better this way ^^

Spinda:

I´m a bit sad that I have to leave the orange parts orange :(

Corpish:

Crawdaunt:

I had no idea which color the star to give, so I left it yellow. I like it the way it is anyway, but if anyone has something to object again the defeault star, he or she or xe can tell me ^^

Glalie:

Missing backsprite to the frontsprite I made:

Next up is Walrein and its prevolutions, making them black and dark blue.

But looking at the beard, I hoped I could make it look red-ish or orange, because that´d be a contrast to the blue.

Like this:

Sorry .___. I´m being stupid again ^^

Now, now. In all seriousness, here are all three evoltuions. I made the body dark, the beard blue and the belly another tone of blue. I hope it´s alright :]

• Administrators

i love everyone who's contributing to this, and especially amateur

the mudkip line looks great, and i also like it just a bit darker. i can easily fix that up myself though

backsprite size can be 160^2 OR 192^2. doesn't matter either way

I'll take care of Breloom Blaziken and Camerupt lines. I already started Blaze, and the other two are special.

i love everyone who's contributing to this, and especially amateur

the mudkip line looks great, and i also like it just a bit darker. i can easily fix that up myself though

backsprite size can be 160^2 OR 192^2. doesn't matter either way

I'll take care of Breloom Blaziken and Camerupt lines. I already started Blaze, and the other two are special.

Well, I wanna help with the game, so if I can make someone´s playthrough special by getting one or another nice shiny, I´mma be happy ´n all. Funny, because I don´t even have a shiny in my team, so I got really nothing from this xD

Just out of curiousity: Are we going to see some trainers use one or another shiny?

That´d make some pokemon feel a bit more personal to the gym leader and not just "some pokemon". Just a little thought of mine ^-^

Alright, making the list again so we don´t need to go back a page, also to see which ones still remain:

Castform

Lotad

Poochy

Wingull

Makuhita

Linoone

Barboach

Illumise (?)

Aron (?)

Chimecho (?)

So those and their respective evolutions, if they got any.

Yeah, if I do this (?), then I´m not sure if they´re done, because Ame didn´t confirm anything, so they´re "Done?" xD

You could still suggest better versions ofc ;)

It´s just a few more guys.

I´ll might give Aron a shot, but I´d also love to do Illumise ^^

I kinda had a weird idea regarding Illumise, so here she is:

I might´ve overdone it a little and at the same time might not have done enough, because I wanted to colors to be a bit closer to this:

tumblr_n0szvnLeYo1t9oncio3_400.png

I know there have been some kecleon posted but I wanted to show some I made based on the anime

352s_zpsf4bc4901.png

352sb_zps69268c75.png

I dunno, the suggestions clearly said it should only have the stripes visable,

which is what people did. I don´t think we need more Kleceon :(

You could try some of those I listed or wait for GenIV, because it isn´t far off ;)

358sb_zps63155ee1.png

358s_zps8150ef01.png

hope these are ok

I actually like this one. Cutie, darkie chimecho ;3 That´s the true master of evil.

Now, how about making the bell on the top a little bit shinier or brighter? Then it´d be white-blue-daaaaaark ^___^

Otherwise fine, I like it. This looks like some weird stuff a vamp would have around in his/her/xyr castle ;3

Dunno if Ame likes it, because the suggestions said black/white or something, but I luv this one. Dark, but also not so boring and just strict black/white ^^

Well, I'm a bit out of practice, but here we go. First I've made since Gen 1 project.

Blue/Black Aggron:

30upf0h.png

I liek dis Aggron. And since there´s no Backsprite and nothing to its prevolutions, I´ll take good care of it ^o^ I changed the colors an iddy, bitty, but otherwise it´s the same. I also used the sprite from the game-folder, because this aggron has another pose (unless that´s what you intended, then call me a "pretty princess" and tell me I dun goof´d)

Alright Ame, I hope you saved everything up to and including Snorunt, otherwise I´ll be in deep shit (I´d have to re-up them :D), because I did so many shinies, my attachment-thing is full O____O